It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powerpuff Girls Call Out U.S. on False Flag Ops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
People see what they want to see. The fact is this is an old cliche that just about every super hero comic and cartoon has used.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

MrSpad
People see what they want to see. The fact is this is an old cliche that just about every super hero comic and cartoon has used.

I guess you are right. People really do see what they want to see. If this episode is a cliche then yes it's cliche that the US government is largely suspected for knowing in advance that crimes will happen and they let them happen, then respond.

So yea it's a cliche at this point.

There are messages in everything. Do they mean anything, sometimes..

Your meaning says "this is old stop talking about it." Haha. Syria needs you.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

AlliumIslelily
Before I begin I'd like to state that this is my first thread ever, and I'm not quite sure where this should go since, while it is humorous, it makes a serious point too. Please move this thread if I have chosen the location incorrectly!

Anyway, I was watching The Powerpuff Girls today (stick with me
), and this particular episode seemed to me to be more than hinting at a criticism of U.S. false flag operations.

It features a villain disguised as a hero, and who is not so subtly endowed in red white an blue. He even poses on the statue of liberty with a portion of the American flag waving in the background while his theme song is sung.

The Powerpuff Girls have a bad feeling about him though, because he just seems a bit too on top of all the crime in the city. After a Freudian slip on live T.V., the Powerpuff Girls decide to follow this character (known as Major Man). They discover that all the problems he takes credit for stopping, are in fact created by him to begin with. The Powerpuff Girls then set out to expose him to the public.

I'd like to hear your guys' take on this! My instinct while watching was to view The Powerpuff Girls as ATS, Major Man as the U.S. Government, and the general public as...well...the general uninformed public.

I've condensed the episode into a 2.5 minute YouTube video that highlights what I feel is relevant.

If you really want to watch the full episode, it's also on YouTube. The episode is called "Major Competition".

I know this is kind of silly but I thought you guys would find it interesting and if nothing else get a good laugh.

edit on 19-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: wording

edit on 19-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed video embed

I meant to edit my OP, but for some reason it posted it as a reply?! Sorry, can somebody please delete this post?
edit on 19-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Pretty interesting! Right after everyone has to band to together as one too. That seems to much to be a coincidence. Good find!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You see what you want to see, like someone else said. I don't watch cartoons. I grew out of them some time ago. If you want to think they share deep hidden meanings so be it. The idea that your discussing Powerpuff girls in a grown up way is very funny to me, but ....to each their own i guess.

V

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Variable
reply to post by Dustytoad

You see what you want to see, like someone else said. I don't watch cartoons. I grew out of them some time ago. If you want to think they share deep hidden meanings so be it. The idea that your discussing Powerpuff girls in a grown up way is very funny to me, but ....to each their own i guess.

V

Your are discussing people discussing power puff girls.
And no I don't watch cartoons or TV for that matter.

I see what the OP was talking about.

It's not hidden messages. It's morals of the story. You are the one making it out like it's weird. You are seeing that not me. To think there are not opinions expressed in media is the weirdest position possible.

Messages are in ALL things. You see what you want to see, or you close your eyes. Closing your eyes to a thread you are in is a weird one though.

I tend to talk about things I know about. What happened in the episode? Did you notice anything funny about the blue one?
edit on 9/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Do you know the name of this Major Man episode? I'm curious as to when it originally aired.

I watched the PP Girls when I was a teenager, but then they went off the air sometime after 2001 (that's the year life got in the way and I stopped watching them). I got interested in conspiracy theories around 2005.

If it originally aired before conspiracy theories, especially false flags, were well known, this could've been a way for them to let the public know that things aren't always what they seem.

By the way, PP girls are on Netflix for anyone who wants to watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by collietta

Isn't it episode 7 from the first season? That's what the youtube video I found said it was.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

collietta
Do you know the name of this Major Man episode? I'm curious as to when it originally aired.

I watched the PP Girls when I was a teenager, but then they went off the air sometime after 2001 (that's the year life got in the way and I stopped watching them). I got interested in conspiracy theories around 2005.

If it originally aired before conspiracy theories, especially false flags, were well known, this could've been a way for them to let the public know that things aren't always what they seem.

By the way, PP girls are on Netflix for anyone who wants to watch.

The name of the episode is "Major Competition". I believe it was aired in 1999, which I think is really interesting, especially if the message was intentional. I mean, even in 2013 the false flag idea is pretty taboo. To even allude to the idea in the '90s is pretty ballsy, if that's what they were doing.

To the people who think this is reading too much into it: I'll accept that. Maybe I have been spending too much time on ATS.
You have to admit though that this, especially combined with the NWO kid, is at least minority intriguing.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I hope you at least had a laugh if nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join