It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrations Penetrate Aaron Alexis at Hotel. New Method of Mind Control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
CNN Article

I think the extenuating circumstances of the mentality of the shooter was unfortunately inclined to permit these acts of aggression on his fellow citizens, but whether or not he was inclined to do these acts based on past involvement with law enforcement for his crimes there is another question to beg, are intelligence agencies experimenting on veterans with new forms of mind control? I'll let you weigh in, but I think you should try researching statistics of veterans with major mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar, etc. Not all of them are just crazy. But you weigh in.

Quote from CNN Article

August 'microwave machine' allegation Last month, police in Newport, Rhode Island, responded to a harassment complaint at a Marriott hotel. There, Alexis told them that someone "had sent three people to follow him and to talk, keep him awake and send vibrations into his body," a police report said. These individuals had followed him to three hotels in the area, Alexis told police, and spoke to him through the walls and floor and used "some sort of microwave machine" that sent "vibrations through the ceiling, penetrating his body so he cannot fall asleep," according to the August 7 report. Alexis also told authorities, according to the report, that "he does not have a history of mental illness in his family and that he never had any sort of mental episode." Police notified Navy officials, the report said. Asked for comment, Naval Station Newport officials referred CNN to the FBI, which had no comment.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There are certainly some interesting phenomena around sound and vibration.

From low frequency sounds effects on people, Binaural Beats inducing certain brain states, as well as repetitive sound used in meditation.

Who knows what could be accomplished with enough money and research behind it and the intent to do harm.
edit on 18-9-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
S+F
Interesting indeed. Vibrations....

High vibrations would presumably induce a state of aggravation throughout the body, per leg cramps, nerve twitches, etc. Or even just an overall sense of wired-ness. Possibly to the state of Violence. This makes me want to research the topic a bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
A.) That isn't really how they work.

B.) Yes they exist,

C.) This is actually fairly old technology,

D.) In order to be truly effective they'd need to be used along with other measures,

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Nothing new about it, really. Electronic Harassment is real and the Navy has long dabbled in experimentation in mind control.

www.fas.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

I always take video and pictures of my stalkers. Trust me...its more fun for me than it is them.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

What are we supposed to believe about this sort of mind control if it exists? That it only drives some one to go on a killing spree or is that just the down side? Could it serve any non lethal purpose?

new topics

top topics

join