It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - A final thought.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nothing makes sense when it comes to SandyHook.
Has there been an official report yet?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Wow!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
At this point I would like to see one of two things.

1. Video footage of Lanza in the school.

or

2. An explanation for why such footage does not exist.

This would be a great starting point.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

notquitesure
At this point I would like to see one of two things.

1. Video footage of Lanza in the school.

or

2. An explanation for why such footage does not exist.

This would be a great starting point.

sshhhh it is like a scene from fight club

i mean sandy hook

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Very careful to not post information about any private figures. Just would like a whole lot more information about the very public events that were splashed across my news screen for several days last Christmas.

(post by unknown known removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

WoW..I just watched this whole video..This lady is super smart..and ask a lot of good questions. There is also some black dude that has a video that is pretty good. I watched them both.

CNN is quoted: Lanza had a 3.26 GPA his last semester at (some college..I don't remember the name) in 2009..after that he dropped out..

then they go on to say that he was not pictured in the HIGH SCHOOL year book for graduating class of 2010

Yet he was supposedly a sophmore in HS when his mother put him in special classes at the University??? The time lines are so off...his ages and grades are totally off..I just don't believe there was ever an adam lanza.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Where is the official police report!!!

That fat headed trooper told everyone to back off because LE
had it covered and we would have all our answers when the
investigation was complete.

9/11 was investigated quicker than this. If I was a Newtown
resident I would be spitting nails till someone did their job and
released this report. And I would be thankful to all those thay
were concerned with knowing what exactly happened.

All we get from Newtown residence is their request to be left
alone.

Backward half-baked town in my opinion.

I hope they all enjoy their new 50 million dollar school that
could be built for 1/10 that price.

Crooks!
edit on 20-11-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

In 5 days…

Summary Of Sandy Hook Shooting Report To Be Released Nov. 25, Families Told

No date has been set for the release of the full state police report. Once Sedensky signs off on the investigation as being completed, state police plan to release their report online.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

From your source:

A family member said Sedensky told the families that none of the children's names will be included in either his summary or the larger report. He also assured them that while there will be photos of the school, there will be none of the areas where victims were shot.

Sources said that report probably will be heavily redacted, with transcripts of 911 calls, some witness statements of children and all crime scene photos removed.Sedensky has gone to court to fight the release of the 911 calls. A judge could rule the same week that Sedensky's summary is released.

Wow! This D.A is all about transparency huh?

I know I know... respect for the families and such, right?

Im sure the Kennedy's didn't want to see their boy brains blown
out either yet I can closey eyes and picture it regardless of it
happened 10 years before I was born.

It used to be that there are some things the powers that be, want
you to remember and other things they want you to forget.

...Now they want both.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The other thread seems to have gone off-topic and got itself shut down, so I'll post my thoughts here.

Building 7 was (and still is) a major WTF with respect to the official story of 9/11. For those who don't know, that building was reported collapsed 22 minutes before it actually happened.

Regarding Sandy Hook, and the time stamp of the tweets - I have a few questions:

1) Are the tweets still available?
2) What do the time stamps of those tweets say *now*?

The answer to question 2 is important for a couple of reasons. The first, is because it was stated that Twitter was/is in the process of unifying the time-stamp so it is more meaningful. Does this apply after the fact? The other point is what those time-stamps say now, how they relate to Sandy Hook local time-line, and whether they changed.

As usual with topics like these, I only come across them because they hit the front page of ATS. The thing that struck me as odd at the time of the event happening, was how they closed the school and demolished it. I'm not aware of that being something that usually happens after an event like this, anywhere.
edit on 20-11-2013 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

MALBOSIA

Yes. Absolutely.

Anyone who things that is a bad thing is a repulsive person.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

MALBOSIA

Yes. Absolutely.

Anyone who things that is a bad thing is a repulsive person.

Isn't it customary for the victims of murder to be named, no matter the age?

In fact, I can turn on the local news most any night and hear a sad story of a young crime victim. Always includes a name, and usually a picture.

I understand your stance in regards to the privacy of private individuals, but is it your contention that we should not even know the names of these murder victims?

It seems to me that we are entering a danger area if we are to take the word of authorities that heinous crimes were committed, even in the absence of something as fundamental as the names of the victims.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

1 - No one NEEDS to know the names.
2 - It wasn't a secret. It was published last December.
3 - Huffington Post - List of the names and ages of the murdered children

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

FlyersFan

1 - No one NEEDS to know the names.
2 - It wasn't a secret. It was published last December.
3 - Huffington Post - List of the names and ages of the murdered children

OK. If the names aren't a secret, then why wouldn't the OFFICIAL 2,000 page report confirm that information? Can't imagine anything more official than confirmation of who was murdered.

I realize that you don't really know the answer to this question. Guess we will have to view the report and see what questions are answered at that time.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

My thoughts on the names being excluded is to keep from specifying what happened to each child, by name.

They may have designations for each that are not personally identifiable. That would be in keeping with withholding the death certificates for privacy reasons.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have commented on this ad nauseuem, and still retain the same thoughts on it as I did the day it happened.

Children, no matter their age, should be protected from the media feeding frenzy that occurs with crimes like this, no matter what the "theory" is on what happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

vkey08

Children, no matter their age, should be protected from the media feeding frenzy that occurs with crimes like this, no matter what the "theory" is on what happened.

Is this the way it is going to work from now on? Officially?

Is there some code or legislation you can point at? Non up here that I can tell or if there is someone should tell the CBC (publicly funded news station)

Schoenborn was found not criminally responsible by reason of mental disorder for the April 2008 slayings of 10-year-old Kaitlynne, eight-year-old Max and five-year-old Cordon in their Merritt, B.C., home. He stabbed his daughter and smothered his sons before fleeing, only to be found a week later dehydrated in the woods not far from the crime scene.

Names of Horrifically Murdered Children

I am not going to ruin everyone's day posting every name of every child murdered that is listed in a news article, but I want to point out that your comments, as well as skeptic overlords should be clarified as YOUR OWN PERSONAL OPINION and not worded to sound like it is a matter of fact. It is not.

What is a fact is that all the names listed prior to the official police report could be excused as a mistake and not as anything fraudulent. I would not put much energy remembering what the media told me, it is not a fact until it is written in an official report.

If the official report does not list any names then how could it be a report of a crime? Don't you need a body to charge someone (nobody has been charged with this crime) with murder?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

I never said it was law, just my opinion, I dunno how you figured it was somehow being stated as a law that was on the books, It's my opinion (Which is why I stated MY THOUGHT IS on my first line), and right or wrong, i think it's right, that children should not have to endure this frenzy y'all seem to have.

Sorry But I won't change my opinion on this, I've lost a child, I know how it feels, and I certainly wouldn't want reporters and people from a conspiracy site digging through my life afterwards.. Just sayin..
edit on 23-11-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Your right, and I am sorry, I just read your post again it seems
i dragged a little empression from Skeptics posts when I read yours
For the record and for what it is worth, I respect your opinion about
the privacy you would expect under these circumstances. Mine is
different, though.

I would welcome others concern and be thankful that they
are doing what they can to make sense out of something so
unbelievable and so carelessly reported. Then you add in a lazy DA,
an ignorant and totally out of mental and physical shape State
trooper who took a year to write up a report that my guess is won't
say anything much beyond the pre-generated media statements
handed out to the investigating reporters who were told to
ask no questions.

I would be all over these boards entertaining any possible explination
that made some kind of sense.

edit on 23-11-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join