It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - A final thought.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is there any more info on the picture of the Parker family laughing and smiling with Obama 2 days after the incident? You know, the picture that has the daughter in it who was killed but has then come back to life for the photo?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Scorchio
Is there any more info on the picture of the Parker family laughing and smiling with Obama 2 days after the incident? You know, the picture that has the daughter in it who was killed but has then come back to life for the photo?

Hi Scorch,
I think they tried to explain that one as being her sister?
(apparently they had identical dresses and similar hairstyle etc)

hmm

GTD

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well at least here in CT we know something happened, and we know that people (kids) died that day.

The OP is correct however that the time has LONG passed to where they should have released the results of the investigation, and people here are questioning this daily. Most towns are starting to chime in in Central CT that we want answers, and a lot of candidates running for state and local offices are doing the same.. Governor Malloy has been strangely silent on this issue of late, and he was one of the ones demanding the reports be released, only to flipflop and ask everyone for their patience.

I will never get the images from that day out of my head, I didn't see them on TV, I didn't see them in print, I saw them in person, and it was a madhouse. Could there have been people other than Lanza, most certainly,and as time goes on, it is looking more and more like that was the case.. Did the state itself set this up and kill those children to prove a point or get people scared, no, our Governor was in such shock that day he obviously knew nothing about what was going on, is there something they aren't telling us that could shed light on the issues and inconsistencies? Hell yes...

I think (don't quote me on this, as I am going by memory) it was Governor Rowland (our former Gov) on his radio show that said, once 10 months passes, and they don't issue a report, it's because there's something in it that they dont' want you to see, he used to have to press the State Police for reports when he was Gov, and it looks like Malloy has dropped the ball, or was told to drop the ball, either way, the citizens here are demanding the same report you all want, and honestly, we're a little more entitled to it as we live with the aftermath on a day to day basis in our schools, and dealing with our towns, more than most.. (You cannot even get into a school here now without stating your purpose and answering a ton of questions, once you're inside you're treated like a criminal, EVEN IF YOU ARE ASKED TO SHOW UP FOR SOME REASON....

Yeah.. just release it already, put it to rest, stop keeping this crud alive..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

VoidHawk
That guy who appeared on tv who was laughing, and then got into character as a parent who'd lost a child! That for me was just too much. From that point on I didn't believe a word of the OS.

I'm not one of these people who demand sources and apologies as I haven't read all the replies but this guy laughing is it on video or something. Sorry I'm in the UK so not really up to date with sandy hook I was browsing and read this comment and I was interested

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OP I coudnt have said it better. I agree completely. Big fat hoax for advancement of nefarious political agendas. The site owners and admin here hate this topic and the fact that we're not all stupid and swallowing the Official Story. You might even lose your membership over this post. That's how much they hate it.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Please Mods stop this thread...to me it is very disturbing...people that say it's a lie come out here and see for yourselves...I will show you the graves and can meet my friends that lost their kids and some of the F++
ked up first resonders.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Helious, before this thread gets closed or 404's just like the countless other spot-on and level-headed write ups regarding Sandy Hook, I'd just like to thank you for your clear and concise treatment of this topic in all your posts.

There are many questions that have not, and I expect will not, be addressed regarding this incident. Sadly, the whole thing seems to have faded from the memories of all but a few dedicated truth seekers.

Keep up the good work, my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

bigfootgurl
Helious, before this thread gets closed or 404's just like the countless other spot-on and level-headed write ups regarding Sandy Hook, I'd just like to thank you for your clear and concise treatment of this topic in all your posts.

There are many questions that have not, and I expect will not, be addressed regarding this incident. Sadly, the whole thing seems to have faded from the memories of all but a few dedicated truth seekers.

Why would this thread be closed or 404'd? I thougnt this was a conspiracy theory website. The OP makes a strong point and now i want to look into this.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I was really dubious about Sandy Hook to begin with but I think it's because I have spent so much time looking into conspiracies I don't always know who to trust. I think the only people guilty of farce are the MSM. They have turned an unbearsble situation worse for the families.

I bet they were are scrabbling for information and trying to get it all out before each other and saying just about anything to get viewers in.

Don't get me wrong, I think governments lie a lot but this was the Media's fault. I was watching it unfold on TV and saw myself that they didn't know what was happening but they kept talking anyway.

RIP to the innocent victims. It was another terrible tragedy.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

bigfootgurl

Why would this thread be closed or 404'd? I thougnt this was a conspiracy theory website. The OP makes a strong point and now i want to look into this.

It would be closed or 404'd because ATS has been censoring Sandy Hook threads from day 1, as anyone here who followed the discussion of the topic in the weeks following the incident can tell you.

Here are the current results of an ATS search using the keywords Sandy Hook.

The list used to be much longer, but take a good look at the number of threads that were closed. They left the meaningless drivel alone but put the smackdown on any thread that was garnering any serious attention. Most of the best have been deleted completely and do not show up in the search results, again, as those who were paying attention at the time can confirm.

You really had to be there to appreciate the extent of the crackdown ATS put in place in order to squelch discussion of Sandy Hook. It was unreal. Management attempted to defend its blatant (and curious) censorship of the subject by saying that posts were violating specific guidlelines they had set out concerning discussion of Sandy Hook. However, as I'm sure, again, many who were there can testify, there were countless threads and posts removed that IN NO WAY violated these conditions.

In fact, one thing you might not know if you weren't monitoring the many many Sandy Hook threads at that time: The "Ludicrous Online Lies" forum was created SPECIFICALLY for the subject of Sandy Hook. This is the first Sandy Hook thread I've seen here in ages...and look where management put it.

And have you noticed that you cannot give the OP a star?

Look into this subject. Just don't bother doing it here.

This thread will be closed, probably for "staff review".
edit on 19-9-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

bigfootgurl

MALBOSIA

bigfootgurl

It would be closed or 404'd because ATS has been censoring Sandy Hook threads from day 1, as anyone here who followed the discussion of the topic in the weeks following the incident can tell you.

Here are the current results of an ATS search using the keywords Sandy Hook.

The list used to be much longer, but take a good look at the number of threads that were closed. They left the meaningless drivel alone but put the smackdown on any thread that was garnering any serious attention. Most of the best have been deleted completely and do not show up in the search results, again, as those who were paying attention at the time can confirm.

You really had to be there to appreciate the extent of the crackdown ATS put in place in order to squelch discussion of Sandy Hook. It was unreal. Management attempted to defend its blatant (and curious) censorship of the subject by saying that posts were violating specific guidlelines they had set out concerning discussion of Sandy Hook. However, as I'm sure, again, many who were there can testify, there were countless threads and posts removed that IN NO WAY violated these conditions.

In fact, one thing you might not know if you weren't monitoring the many many Sandy Hook threads at that time: The "Ludicrous Online Lies" forum was created SPECIFICALLY for the subject of Sandy Hook. This is the first Sandy Hook thread I've seen here in ages...and look where management put it.

And have you noticed that you cannot give the OP a star?

Look into this subject. Just don't bother doing it here.

This thread will be closed, probably for "staff review".
edit on 19-9-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

But like the OP in this thread pointed out and nobody has been able to argue is that there is NO official story on this incident. I remember the incident and I remember the shoddy news coverage and I also remember a LEO claiming the report will be out in March 2013. It didn't come unless someone can post it.

What I don't understand is that if there is no official account of the incident then how could it be known if it happened the way it was reported of if there were any murders at all. Maybe the official report WILL say that it was a hoax perpetrated by a backward town in CT that thought they could trick the country into banning private ownership of guns.

How does ATS know that is not the case and what reason would they have for closing any debate about a possible conspiracy especially surrounding an incident where there are no official facts.

Am i in the twilight zone or did i just walk into the dragons layer looking for fire protection?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

I don't know what ATS's reason is for stomping so hard on Sandy hook, but I'm fairly confident it's not for the reasons they claim.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
why is this in the lol forum when people have questions about the event

o what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

ATS doesn't seem to be a big fan of free speech these days. This is supposed to be a conspiracy website where people can discuss any strange goings-on, but Sandy Hook threads are frowned upon for some reason. In December people were posting private contact information to some of the families (I think the Parkers being one of those families) and I can understand how that would violate the T&C. Fair enough. But eventually it got to the point where anybody who questioned the official story had their posts deleted/thread shut down, and sometimes even a temporary posting suspension.

That part makes no sense

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I refuse to reply to any posts within this thread as it has been moved to the "LOL" section of ATS. In an honest effort to not get banned, I will refrain from posting in this thread again because if I do and say what I want to say, Helious will not be on ATS tomorrow.

Dang it, I can't help but ask, what moderator move this thread here and what exactly do they claim are the Ludicrous lies? Do I have a chance to defend the claims or should I just shut up? Whoever moved the thread here should probably tell me.
edit on 19-9-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm confused about all of this.

It's one thing to postulate that there is a CONSPIRACY behind this event, but entirely different to postulate that the event NEVER occurred.

IMO, the 'official' non existent story doesn't add up, sure. But I'm not going to claim that a bunch of kids didn't die that day at the hands of some psycho.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

why has this been moved to the lies forum i am asking this as a u.k member and doing bit of research into the facebook page

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Tenth, I never said the kids didn't die. Read my OP, you can clearly see that I stated I didn't know but that I agree that it was possible they did not.

You see, the problem is, nothing and I mean absolutely nothing supports the official story of a mass casualty situation. We have all seen many of these tragedies, take Columbine for example, how many people thought that was fake?

You can't discount that there is almost no evidence to support the OS and more than that, it is COMPLETELY bizarre how this entire thing played out from initial action to procedure up to and including the absence of ANY actual facts about what was claimed to have happened. Did I wake up in a dream world this morning? Should I assume everything my proven fascist government tells me on the heels of agenda pushing?

I'm sorry, I thought I was here to deny ignorance, not promote it. The evidence does not in any way shape or form support the official story and THAT version of events should be the one that ends up in the "LOL" forum on ATS.

Adam Lanza didn't storm that school and kill those kids if they are dead. Somebody else did and I provided enough common sense and factual proof to support that claim and I can get a lot more specific, this thread shouldn't of been moved here. I'm sure it will end up right next the the "LOL" project North Woods thread and the thread about the conspiracy of the "False" war on the WMD in Iraq. Come on.

Seems pretty odd that the mods can say with certainty that kids died that day and that the OS is the proper account of events, were they there that day? Is that what qualifies my position as a "ludicrous lie".
edit on 19-9-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by geobro

why has this been moved to the lies forum i am asking this as a u.k member and doing bit of research into the facebook page

I'm participating as a member, not a moderator. Please file an alert if you'd like to discuss staff actions.

reply to post by Helious

I'm sorry, I thought I was here to deny ignorance, not promote it. The evidence does not in any way shape or form support the official story and THAT version of events should be the one that ends up in the "LOL" forum on ATS.

And if only people had approached it from that perspective, instead of all these INSANE theories that were postulated like fake children and fake parents etc...then maybe we could discuss it the way you'd like it to be discussed.

It was literally disgusting to be a member of ATS for that month after the shooting. I could not log in without finding people I respected on ATS, making fools out of themselves. That's never once happened to me before until then.

I'll tell you something that I've never said on ATS.

Some of the people here, are too ignorant, self obsessed and quite frankly, disrespectful to the point of nausea. Like many things in this world, a dedicated few, ruined things for the rest of the people who wanted to discuss this issue with class and respect.

That's the way that this cookie crumbled. And when I read SO's and Springer's posts regarding why this policy was taking effect, I could not help but stand up and clap.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Once you accept the premise that the original story doesn't add up, It is crazy to not explore all possibilities.

One possibility is that no one died, and it was staged.

Another possibility is that the deaths occurred at the hands of someone other than Lanza.

The idea that Adam Lanza acted alone in the manner that we've been led to believe seems highly unlikely, in my opinion. As others have stated, even video evidence of Lanza entering the school would go a long way toward adding credibility to the current "official" story.

I could go into great detail about the discrepancies in this case, but unfortunately this doesn't appear to be the forum to do that. I will say that I watched this unfold live on MSNBC, and was struck immediately by the scripted nature of the telecast.

Even before the talk of mass casualties, the talking heads were saying something to the effect of, "Surely now people will want to do something about gun control." There's a lot to think about and discuss here. Hopefully this site will loosen the reigns.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join