It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sound+Vision - Hear With Your Eyes, See With Your Ears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello all, I am, by artistic standards, Golden Tarot, by ATS standards, GoldenObserver, by existential standards, a friend to all.

I wanted to make a post inviting all of my ATS brethren to check out my new website Sound+Vision (www.sound8vision.com)

The sites main function is to promote my visual art, poetry, writings, and music, as well as that of my friends and family, but if anyone is interested we are also open to adding other artists to our roster to help get stuff out there. Eventually we hope that the site can be a sort of hub for people can visit to take in all forms of mind expanding art.

We believe that mankind is on the brink of an artistic revolution, and we are happy to be a part of it. It's becoming more apparent day by day that more and more humans are starting to understand that with confidence in self and confidence in all that anything can be achieved, and the results are amazing.

We hope that you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Thankyou very much for your post.
I believe that Art and the artistic endeavour is the most creative force upon this planet , they/ we are actually being creators.

We manifest something on the physical plane that has never existed before, be it music , art , performance writing ect..

Being creative means you are capable of forming thought into physical reality.

This is a unique and special ability and I admire it greatly.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

My exact sentiments as to why I love creating so much. I have told many a person that my main objective in life is to create. They always ask "To create what?".

Creation is the power of "god" inherent in us all. I'm glad that others feel the strength of creation. The power of something as simple as drawing a circle.

Did you do that painting? If so WONDERFUL is your understanding of light in all of its splendor.

edit on 9/18/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/18/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Here is a piece of my artwork , did it about a year ago , just managed to work out how to load it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Maybe if I keep it up i'll be able to paint that well one day. Bravo!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Cool stuff. How do I find where the music is on that site?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Thanks! If your referring to the music on www.sound8vision.com, there should be a link on one of the pages within the website, or you can visit Golden Tarot Soundcloud. Glad you enjoy our stuff!

new topics

top topics

join