It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel’s History of Chemical Weapons Use

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Israel’s History of Chemical Weapons Use

The UN chemical weapons inspectors, who went to Syria to investigate the use of chemical weapons, should have stopped on their way at Occupied Palestine (Israel), where Israeli government has the largest stockpile of chemical and other WMD in the entire Middle East. They would have found a lot of evidence and witness accounts of Israeli use of chemical, as well as biological and nuclear, weapons against the Palestinians and their Arab neighbors. The attacks started in May 1948 and are still going on in one form or another. The Zionist gangs under the directive and leadership of David Ben-Gurion, who became the first Israeli Prime Minister, had adopted a military policy of genocide, extermination and total destruction of the indigenous Palestinian inhabitants and their towns in order to evacuate the land for outsider Zionist Jewish occupiers. The first WMD they used was biological weapons as documented by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). In May 1948 the Zionist gangs besieged the well-fortified Palestinian city of Acre, which could stand the siege for a long time. The city water supply came from a nearby village name Kabri through an aqueduct. To shorten the siege and to enter the city, the Zionist gangs injected typhoid in the aqueduct. Many Palestinians and some 55 British soldiers, who were in the city, got infected. This crime was called operation “Shlach Lachmecha” as described by the Israeli military historian Urin Milstein [Wendy Barnaby’s “The Plague Makers: The Secret World of Biological Warfare”, London, Vision Paperbacks, 1997, pp 114-116]

So we invade Iraq over WMD's yet nothing is done to Israel.
America is wanting to attack Syria over the use of CW's even with no proof but Israel where there is proof of them using CW's gets off scott free. Why?
Israel must be held to the same standards as these other nations if you want peace in the ME. The terrorist in these other nations will not stand for their weapons to be taken away while the terrorist in another nation gets to keep theirs.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Because we already run Israel and don't need to take them over (or vice versa).

This has never been about CW's, it's about power and greed.

(you knew this already tho!!)
edit on 18-9-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I was asking myself the same question the other day while overhearing a BS news report. The irony is painful, especially since it is not even proven that Assad or his forces have used chemical weapons, meanwhile Israel is notorious for using WMD's while possessing a rather large stockpile too.

The same thing happened a few years ago when there was a Middle East summit about Israel and for it to come forward with its nuclear stockpile but the world ignored it. The world was too concerned with the Iranian threat that Israel was constantly reminding us about.

I understand exactly what you are saying Buster, this hypocrisy pisses me off.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
They should have called in at the USA also. They have no problems using them. Just dont like it when others do.

I dont understand the big deal with CW's, weapons are weapons whether its bombs, drones, guns, nukes or CW's. They all kill innocents.
edit on 18-9-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

greavsie1971
They should have called in at the USA also. They have no problems using them. Just dont like it when others do.

So America is using these weapons on the Palestinians also?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lets face it, most governments are hypocrites. Not just Israel. They all need to stop finding stupid excuses to attack each other cos they are all as bad as each other.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

buster2010

greavsie1971

They help finance Israels military. They used depleted uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan. Not to mention the crap they sprayed in vietnam.

Lets not forget they have used nukes, once the war was pretty much over anyway. Total hypocrisy as the OP stated.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately there are still too many dumb people in our countries that still vote. Accepting the system the way it is. If we all stopped taking part in this theatre, stopped voting full stop (period ,for those in US). Things may change.

Forget Ron Paul, forget UKIP, forget Democrats, republicans, conservatives, Labour...etc. They always use our votes against us.

The only way is to DEMAND change. Dont vote. Dont take part until the change happens. It's the only option left apart from total revolution in many countries at once. The western spring.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Anyway, back on topic.

The OP is correct. Total hypocrisy.

The politicians wont change anything so long as they have their power. It is not about CW's as stated earlier. We all DO know that.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'd love to see any form of independent confirmation of 'Nuclear' against the Palestinians and their Arab neighbors...

they would have found a lot of evidence and witness accounts of Israeli use of chemical, as well as biological and nuclear, weapons against the Palestinians and their Arab neighbors. The attacks started in May 1948 and are still going on in one form or another.

edit on 18-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Okay, minor point here, but Chemical, Biological and Nuclear are not purely interchangeable terms. You can have one or more and not all. Many nations do, to this day ..publicly admitted or not. I'll even leave alone the CW issue because I know from previous chats, where you're coming from on this one and I don't need to tilt at windmills every time the wind twirls the blades.

I really would like to know where the Biological weapons use/claim comes from though. In one sense, Biological covers everything from Small Pox to Amoebic Dysentery as a present to opposing forces. One to keep on giving.....which is the whole point. Downtown Tel Aviv is only a matter of some miles from Palestinian presence in the Occupied West Bank. Heck, for that matter, the whole nation of Israel, including the West Bank itself is only 43 miles across at a point just north of Tel Aviv.

The point being...aside from something harassing and not really dangerous like the flu or norwalk type virus, anything released is almost certain to enter the Israeli population too and likely within hours for that matter. (If it didn't, we could count on the Palestinians infected to climb the border barriers with reckless abandon to correct that deficiency in balance) ....without even mentioning the Israeli settlements in and among the Palestinians, literally ALL over the West Bank. It'd be patently insane to even joke about as a military move, IMO.

Surgical or controlled? That'd be the punch line to the worst joke in history.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

greavsie1971

buster2010

greavsie1971

They help finance Israels military. They used depleted uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan. Not to mention the crap they sprayed in vietnam.

Lets not forget they have used nukes, once the war was pretty much over anyway. Total hypocrisy as the OP stated.

This thread is about Israel and Palestine just like the article. So knock off the childish attempt to derail it.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Perhaps this is one of the reasons Israel distanced themselves from the international discussions that took place regarding the use of chemical weapons in Syria.

Furthermore, the tendency of the United States, and many other nations, to overlook Israel's questionable actions extends beyond the use of chemical weapons you've cited. Why? The state of Israel was established through force, based on interpretations of religious documents that are thousands of years old--I'm talking about Zionism here, not Judaism. Depending on an individual's definition of genocide, it could be said that Israel commits genocidal acts against the Palistinian peoples to further Zionist agendas. In these respects, Israel fits the description of nations that the United States tends to exert military, legal and economic force upon.

Regardless of whether or not Israel is ever held accountable for their use of chemical weapons, it would be interesting to find out why their questionable actions are so frequently overlooked.
edit on 18-9-2013 by darkmistandtrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

SLAYER69

I'd love to see any form of independent confirmation of 'Nuclear' against the Palestinians and their Arab neighbors...

they would have found a lot of evidence and witness accounts of Israeli use of chemical, as well as biological and nuclear, weapons against the Palestinians and their Arab neighbors. The attacks started in May 1948 and are still going on in one form or another.

edit on 18-9-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Yasser Arafat was poisoned with nuclear material known as Polonium.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I really would like to know where the Biological weapons use/claim comes from though.

It's in the op. Typhoid in the water supply.
From the article.

“15.20 hrs, 24 May [1948]. Our Intelligence forces captured two Jews, David Horeen and David Mizrahi, loitering around army positions. They were interrogated and confessed they had been sent by officer Moshe to poison the army [and the peoples’] water supply. They carried with them water bottles divided in the middle. The top part has potable water and the bottom part has a liquid contaminated with typhoid and dysentery, equipped with a rear opening from which the liquid can be released. They confessed they were members of the 20-strong team sent from Rehovot for the same purpose. Both have written their confession in Hebrew and signed it. We have taken the necessary medical precautions.”

In his 220-page continually updated report under the title “Bioterrorism and Biocrimes: The Illicit Use of Biological Agents since 1900” Dr. W. Seth Carus of the Center for Counterproliferation Research, National Defense University, Washington, DC, lists the following subtitle p. 87: “Case 1947-01: Zionist Terrorists 1947-1948.” He mentioned that the cholera outbreaks in Egypt and Syria had received extensive attention in the press. The first report about the cholera in Egypt was published in the Times of London on 26th September 1947 p.4. By the time the final cases appeared in January 1948 about 10,262 people had died.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

buster2010

Yasser Arafat was poisoned with nuclear material known as Polonium.

97% of that stuff is made in Russia.

Just ask Alexander Litvinenko.......

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
...because nothing screams "reliable journalism regarding Israel" like a site named:

hxxp://www.intifada-palestine.com/

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I was thinking there might be something a little more reliable and recent than a field report from 1948. Err.. Something perhaps living people today may have at least been around to know about, if not be connnected to? I'm not sure what to make of that 40's report, but the age alone makes it about as interesting as the Japanese Bio weapons use against China a few years before that. Flea bombs...among other things. Crazy stuff...and from a whole different era of time.

Anything in the last 20-40 years perhaps? I had noticed another document linked from the US Government about proliferation of weapons. They are obviously right on the Nuclear part, and Israel had one of it's own Mossad agents go 'whistle blower' to first let that kitty loose on the world stage. I'm sure you're aware of that ..and of the fact even he hadn't mentioned a Biological weapons program. There is a WORLD of difference between industrial production of what amounts to pesticide and weed killer (Chemical) with a twist ....vs... Bio-Level IV labs where you need very specialized, very expensive and very noticeable equipment in place to even handle the stuff and expect to live much longer, afterward.

I'm not sold on the idea Israel has had any meaningful CW program in modern times, when they went to the top and grabbed the brass ring right from the start with Nuclear. Nothing trumps that, so why screw with the domestic headaches and practical dangers of even storing effective CW? Most nations? Well... That's a stupid question. Then again, most nations don't have 80 nuclear warheads at last estimate, either.

Your article makes a habit of using the 3 classes of weapons interchangeably in not only general ways but specific references as well. Bad reporting ...but then, is it reporting from a site named "Intifada; Voice of Palestine", or is it propaganda, the same as every Government runs out the door these days? The way it reads? Hard to say, IMO.

Oh.... Another thing I noticed about that USG Report your source references, (interesting, BTW, how selective folks are about when they DO and do NOT believe USG material...), they DO reference Israel for both Chemical and Biological weapons programs in general and non-specific terms. They also reference Iraq (Wrong since the early 90's), Libya (Wrong since 2003), Iran and ...... Taiwan (oops.. We sell them high end conventional stuff, regularly). So, when are we busting down Taiwanese doors and demanding they turn over their Chemical and Biological weapons? After all...the belief Taiwan have them is the same basis Israel is being accused, in this context.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Awen24
...because nothing screams "reliable journalism regarding Israel" like a site named:

Well, It could have been PressTV, RT or even Haaretz and all of these "spin" the news as they feel fit.

All Garbage in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

sonnny1

Awen24

Well, It could have been PressTV, RT or even Haaretz and all of these "spin" the news as they feel fit.

All Garbage in my opinion.

I wouldn't argue that, either!
Like anything in life, reports from sites like these have to be (a) taken with a grain of salt, and (b) verifiable from more than a single source.

...because when you take your news regarding Israel from people who genuinely believe that Allah turned them all into a bunch of monkeys and pigs...

...you're probably barking up the wrong news source.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join