It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if there was full disclosure tomorrow...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Aliens are already here, just not the kind we expect to see, in massive spaceships and grey, like the Hollywood type.
The exist as different species, animals if you will, they exist in forms of bacteria, plant forms, and as Terence McKenna states and is so very undeniable, the Psychedelic mushroom varieties are self replicating alien probes that have no origin on this planet and when ingested by sentient organisms, allow hyperspacial communication with all the species it has intoxicated throughout the cosmos. Truth is stranger than we can ever imagine.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by joeraynor

I think there would be an all out war by the people towards the visitors. It may be the only event that brings the world together towards a common goal.

I don't like being told there's nothing I can do about it so I imagine I wouldn't be the only one. Fear would come first but more and more people would then start to get angry rather than scared. The unknown would fuel it.

We are animals so we are territorial. We may not urinate to mark the land but we will kill you for it.

The world governments may think there is nothing we can do but I think the people wouldn't believe that even if there was actually nothing we could do. Many would try anyway.
This, in my opinion, is why they wouldn't tell us because they know there would be retaliation and our attacking them could be the end to our race when the smoke clears.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I would not believe them.

I'll believe it when ET comes down themselves. You know..V style. That's the only way that works.

Otherwise, it's just globalists screwing around.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

There won't be disclosure because there are no aliens visiting earth. No Santa Clause, no big foot, No loch Ness. Just us asshat humans trying very hard to scramble on top of the anthill.

V

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The first thing I would do is call my congressman and demand investigation and punishment of all who are still living that were involved in the cover-up. Not that I would expect them to do anything as they'd probably have already packed their bags and headed to parts unknown as the country unravels from such a revelation.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
It is in my mind, already disclosed. By huge names like Edgar Mitchell, Knapp, Pope.
What?

All three of those people have specifically said they've never seen anything themselves.

So then all you have is hearsay. It's got nothing to do with wrapping your mind around it. I can wrap my mind around the idea of aliens just fine, it's just that there's noting to wrap it around and especially nothing from any of those three, since they say they've never seen anything, so I don't know why you think they have anything to add.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I suppose, I see the whole of the phenomenon differently than you then.

I look at the "here say", the released government files, the personal experiences, my own experiences with the paranormal - and draw a different conclusion.

CdT

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
at this point, anything we're told is precieved as a lie.. we couldn't believe a single word.. so i'm at the point that until i see it for myself.. it isn't real.

in recent years there's been an increasing amount of, for lack of a better word, professional people coming forward but still no believable pictures or video as proof.

i've been all over the place with this topic but now.. i just can't get myself to truly believe they have been here at all.

i have faith in the existence of God, everything/everyone else.. i need proof!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
A lot of people are saying that they would say it must be a lie outright, as well I would too. I don't believe a damn thing a government says anymore, and a move like that would appear an obvious maneuver by a government to use fear as a motivator.

That said, the premise I am running with is that something is presented to us that to anyone's standard, is proof. Like Michio Kaku, David Icke, Milton William Cooper's ghost, James Randi, Daniel Denette and the ancient aliens dude were all standing in a Moscow laboratory giving a simaltaneous thumbs up, yep, this is real (asside from the obvious explanation that the Russians abducted and tortured them all). If that proof is a visitor landing in every town, then assume that.

A lot of people have also been saying full disclosure has happened. Maybe it has over years and decades, but nothing on the level of a G-20 country standing up and saying it is all for real, and deadly serious, has happened yet. Perhaps that is of less value to some than ordinary citizens giving their stories and evidence by the hundreds, and I fully comprehend the reasons why.

That said... I think when people say "disclosure"... they mostly all have in mind either aliens landing on the white house lawn, or all the beans being spilled, free tours of Langley air force base and area 51, here's our bio samples sort of thing, by the way we have lied to you all since the 30's, sorry for that. Oh, and by the by, please pay for our ultra long range intragalactic missiles.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Disclosure...

That would be completely dependant on the precise nature of the content of any such announcements as were made. If the details were shocking and terrifying, then the chances are that people would be shocked and terrified. If the details of the disclosure had a tendency toward positive implications for all and sundry, then I imagine a great many people would be out in the street, smoking the peace pipe, dancing with strangers, and generally getting along a little better than before.

There could be any number of permutations of reactions in between these extremes.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

alfa1

NthOther
Can you blame us? Every single thing they say is a lie. Why would disclosure be any different?

Agreed.
If the disclosure was an "announcement" with no actual evidence to back it up, then its just a story being told by a human.

Which seems to be the only type of "disclosure" true believers are willing to accept.

Facts, science, and evidence are all hallmarks of "disinformation" by "TPTB".

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If full disclosure happened tomorrow .... a lot of uber-religious people would go insane. They wouldn't know how to handle it. Their entire foundation would be ripped away from them and there wouldn't be anything they could do about it. The truth would smack them in the face.

I say this because I've had conversations with fundamentalist Christians, conservative Catholics, and everyday Muslims who say that there are no 'aliens' ... that God made us special ... that any talk about 'aliens' is really demonic. They are solid in their errors and won't listen to anything that runs counter to their beliefs.

I'm sure that not ALL fundamentalist Christians, conservative Catholics, and everyday Muslims are stuck in their 'no aliens could possibly exist' thought process. But a whole bunch are.

Hindus, on the other hand, have a good handle on aliens.
Heck .. their ancient 'gods' had dogfights in space ships.
So it's not a big leap for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yeah, they called them "Vimanas" or some such... sacred sky chariots.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Most people would freak the # out. Heh, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join