It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Washington shooting a plot against me!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere
reply to post by 1104light

So it is your contention then that MSM attacks against Jones are nuts?

Then what are you arguing about?

No my contention is that Alex claims are pure BS as proven by this thread showing that what he is claiming is not true, all that is happening are a few nuts talking about him. I am not sure why this is so hard to understand until I think about the level of intellect it must take to believe the crap AJ spews.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

1104light

Daedalus
could you simply admit you were mistaken, and misspoke, and get on with the conversation, instead of being disruptive?

No, I stand by what I said.

so you stand by being incorrect?

lol, way to try and save any credibility you might have had...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

you really are rubbish at this, you know that, right?

what claims are BS?

the man never claimed that the washington shooting was perpetrated as an excuse to blame him...the moron who wrote the article in the OP said that...

so why is it that when a blog says jones is a nut, it's ok, but if a blog says jones has a point, then they're nuts, and not worth listening to? bias much?

the only thing proven by this thread is that there are those among us who are so ignorant, and biased, that they will say anything, quote anything, so that they have an excuse to hate on this man....yes, he is sometimes loud, and belligerent, and while i may not always agree with everything he says and does....more often than not, his information is good...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
He does ring a narcissists bell.

Personally I have always thought if a movie
was to be made about AJ, Cartman from South Park
should play the part.

Yes I do mean the cartoon character...
Alex/Cartman should interact with regular human actors.
Seems fitting to me.
Respect my Authoriti !

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Daedalus
so you stand by being incorrect?

lol, way to try and save any credibility you might have had...

Incorrect about what? With all the bluster and angry ranting on here, I have yet to be shown what I got wrong.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Daedalus

you really are rubbish at this, you know that, right?

what claims are BS?

Specific to what? You mean claims of AJ's over his long career or pertaining to this thread? Because I already answered that question specific to this thread.

the man never claimed that the washington shooting was perpetrated as an excuse to blame him...the moron who wrote the article in the OP said that...

Yeah, I never said AJ said that either.

so why is it that when a blog says jones is a nut, it's ok, but if a blog says jones has a point, then they're nuts, and not worth listening to? bias much?

Please show me where I gave ANY blog credibility.

the only thing proven by this thread is that there are those among us who are so ignorant, and biased, that they will say anything, quote anything, so that they have an excuse to hate on this man....yes, he is sometimes loud, and belligerent, and while i may not always agree with everything he says and does....more often than not, his information is good...

I bet you did not even listen to his show that day. I did.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Don't see many threads by Gaul. When we do it's a
hate Alex much thread ? How could he possibly bother you
this much ?

First of all, making a thread to bash the hell out of anyone is childish. And even
worse when the guy is pull'n down far better yearly figures, then you are most
likely are able to capture ? Makes any claim that he makes himself look stupid ?
Look very stupid. But that's just my opinion

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Don't see many threads by Gaul. When we do it's a
hate Alex much thread ? How could he possibly bother you
this much ?

First of all, making a thread to bash the hell out of anyone is childish. And even
worse when the guy is pull'n down far better yearly figures, then you are most
likely are able to capture ? Makes any claim that he makes himself look stupid ?
Look very stupid. But that's just my opinion

Are you talking about listeners or dollars?
Teen mom gets huge ratings and Miley Cyrus makes more money than him.
I do not get what you are trying to say with that statement.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I also find strange that this is the section of the program that they decide to focus on, not the other stuff like the reference to to electromagnetic weapons and technology and the testimony of reports of surreptitious activity with those technologies, even on how widespread and easely available some are...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are you talking about listeners or dollars?
Teen mom gets huge ratings and Miley Cyrus makes more money than him.
I do not get what you are trying to say with that statement.

If you don't understand what is meant by yearly figures ?
Perhaps you should just read for a while ?
Wasn't the word childish a big enough hint ?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

1104light

No my contention is that Alex claims are pure BS as proven by this thread showing that what he is claiming is not true, all that is happening are a few nuts talking about him.

By that logic that makes you a nut as well because you are talking about him... Wow..

Your posts are just painful to read. I find myself facepalming repeatedly when reading through your posts and replies.

Keep up the good work. *eyeroll*

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How about taking one of the topics that he discusses on his show, the Hastings murder, 911, federal reserve, to name a few, and discuss the evidence Alex gives. Alex jones gives a lot of evidence for what infowars reports, and he does report relevant breaking news often.
If jones is a skunk, that would be a mentally exhausting life- creating and maintaining such an elaborate system of lies would be difficult. But CNN and Fox News do it all the time...
After reading almost all of the posts so far, I did read the definition of narcissism, being a hillbilly and all, I have to check definitions to get a full meaning. Alex jones does seem to be a bit high on himself, but so are some of the contributors to this post. I suppose if I had a popular, long running conspiracy talk show, I might get a little excited wih any positive feedback from listeners and guests, and I would defend myself against remarks made out of context by my logically perceived enemies.
And, as others have requested, I would like a short list of Alex jones lies that I assume you can provide.
I think that the level of detest and condescension that you have shown to jones and his supporters, you must have a very detailed and clear list of lies to share with us.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

randyvs
If you don't understand what is meant by yearly figures ?
Perhaps you should just read for a while ?
Wasn't the word childish a big enough hint ?

I absolutely understand the meaning of yearly figures. It means ticket sales, viewers, listeners, dollars, pure profit, etc. See, when something means a lot of different things it makes sense to clarify which one you meant. Not sure how childish is a hint to whether you mean money or listeners.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
By that logic that makes you a nut as well because you are talking about him... Wow..

You are going to have to show me where I stated that anyone that ever talks about him is a nut. I was obviously referring to the bloggers and talking heads from the MSM but I guess you need a lesson in logic.
So just quote me saying anyone talking about him is a nut. Go on. I will wait.

Your posts are just painful to read. I find myself facepalming repeatedly when reading through your posts and replies.

Keep up the good work. *eyeroll*

-SAP-

Sorry, did you have something to actually contribute? AJ fans get so nasty when their god is questioned but you all just get insulting and petulant instead of ever actually making a case that might change the mind of the challenger. Keep that up.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

1104light
AJ fans get so nasty when their god is questioned but you all just get insulting and petulant instead of ever actually making a case that might change the mind of the challenger. Keep that up.

Okay then, telling me I need a lesson in logic then you do the exact same thing and assume I am a Alex Jones fan...? I'm not the one that wasted ten years of my life listening to him nor did I ever state I was a fan of him. On this forum or elsewhere for that matter.

And for the record, you did state that people who talk about him are nuts. Regardless of the context, you still said it.

You see what I did there?

-SAP-
edit on 21-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
Okay then, telling me I need a lesson in logic then you do the exact same thing and assume I am a Alex Jones fan...? I'm not the one that wasted ten years of my life listening to him nor did I ever state I was a fan of him. On this forum or elsewhere for that matter.

You are here defending him, not me. Not sure how you expect that to come across?

And for the record, you did state that people who talk about him are nuts. Regardless of the context, you still said it.

No, that is not what I said. There is a reason you did not quote me.

You see what I did there?

-SAP-
edit on 21-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

Yes, you perverted what I said - lied - in order to claim I said something I never said.

If you have a point, get to it. If you just want to lie and defend someone you do not care for, find a friend.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I'm not defending anyone.. Nor am I lying..

But hey trolls can take it anyway they want to, but I digress. Please carry on your pointless discussion.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

SloAnPainful

I'm not defending anyone.. Nor am I lying..

You told the same lie twice now. It is still there in print for all to see.

But hey trolls can take it anyway they want to, but I digress. Please carry on your pointless discussion.

-SAP-

How about you try being honest and not just looking for a fight. If you are not defending Alex, what the heck are you doing? What are you arguing? What is your point?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I absolutely understand the meaning of yearly figures. It means ticket sales, viewers, listeners, dollars, pure profit, etc. See, when something means a lot of different things it makes sense to clarify which one you meant. Not sure how childish is a hint to whether you mean money or listeners.

Alright, but see I drew a comparison of figures between Jones and Gaul.
I guess I don't understand your confusion seeing that, only Jones to my
knowledge has an actual listening audience. So why would I
make comparison like that ?
edit on 21-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

randyvs

Alright, but see I drew a comparison of figures between Jones and Gaul. I guess I don't
understand your confusion seeing that, only Jones to my knowledge has an actual listening audience.

The precludes monies gathered does it? News to me.
Yes, so does Miley Cyrus, Jenny McCarthy, Charlie Sheen, Andy Dick, etc. Not sure what that has to do with credibility but for some reason it always comes up with Alex and FOX 'news.' People love to point out that they get ratings. Alex is not number one and neither is FOX. So what exactly do those listeners mean as far as credibility goes? How many people listened to Jim Jones? How many more people would have had to listen to him in order to make his suicide cult credible? What is the magic number?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join