It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beauty of erm... Insanity? Or Orthosis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's a story, but it's a true story. It's a personal experience, but its not within the consensus reality. It's metaphysical philosophy, but at the same time, total madness.

Mods, the genre is down to the perciever, and I see a "short story" giving a account of a experience worthy of the "grey area," only the account is given through metaphore as there are no words to describe it. Do your thang.

There I sat, thinking. What am I? Where am I?

Hmmm... Look at all that space between those atoms and solar systems, there seems to be nothing there, percievable nothingness. I think i might create something in that space.

It is structured from within my internal deepest depth, and reaches out into the infinite eternity of the universe. It's part of me, I can do what i want with it, its a huge blank canvass!

As above so below. As without, so within.

Now, what should I create?...

I began to create a beautiful being...

but before i finished.....

She spoke. I could hear her voice...

She told me she was trapped, and I'd set her free. 

Now that she was free she could be anything she wished, and she would do anything for me. Absolutely anything.

She thanked me to the highest heights, and told me she would always remember me. She also told me I could come and see her any time I want to. Then she disappeared through a mirror doorway.

After preparing myself....

I went to see her a few days later, I tapped three times, she knew it was me! 
Her hand came through the mirror and dragged me through to her side before the sound of the final tap had reached my ears. Her place was amazing...

"where are you, I can't see you" I said.

"That's because I'm not wearing anything" said she.

"Well put a robe on so I can see you" I replied, and suddenly she appeared.

Wow she was looking good! She had grown from a armless angel, to a full blown goddess.

I spent the day, and stayed for the night, I did not want to leave but I had to, for sanity's sake. She is enough to drive any man mad! 

Definately a keeper.

So WTF was that?

Insanity....

Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms,

Orthosis...

the process of correcting bodily or mental distortion.
See also: Insanity

(Greek: Ορθός, ortho, "to straighten or align)

Align to sis.

edit on 18-9-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hmm Sounds like a Girl I know...I call her Muse, but I warn you she can be fickle!
edit on 18-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

abeverage
Hmm Sounds like a Girl I know...I call her Muse, but I warn you she can be fickle!

Fickle, you say? I must say I haven't seen that, but she changes all the time... What?

Hehe.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Wifibrains

abeverage

Fickle, you say? I must say I haven't seen that, but she changes all the time... What?

Hehe.

No doubt, She is a Chameleon!

Oh and yeah OP that road leads to insanity.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
She is fickle, but not unpredictable

Very well written OP

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

Nothing... Symbolised by a zero, Circle, O

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
We can do this, it's not against the law, though it does go against the consensus of reality.....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The moon and the night spirit, secret path..,

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Wifibrains
There I sat, thinking. What am I? Where am I?

So you found out you were a pretty lady, worth spending time with and where ever you are there you are.

Alrighty, you might wanna look up Kundalini if you are not aware of the term. The lady in that respect would be referred to as Shakti in that system, Tara in the Buddhist system, Earth Mother in yet another, etc. etc. if any system you identify with out there has such a "godess" that's probably the best one for you to look into, but the Indian and Buddhist systems are very well covered if needing something deeper beyond "new age" amalgamations. It's not madness but a pretty universal experience many have had since the dawn of time, though not a common one so many may think it mad, or a result of certain substances.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Thanks for the reply BBD.

I had a inkling it was that, but I'm having fun working it all out and interpreting it the way my mind sees it, this way it is more personalised and I can make proper sense out of it rather than being told what IT is.

A fascinating experience I must add.

Wi-fi

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Agreed labeling the experience just so you can communicate that experience, throws a huge pile of dung all over the situation, it is what it is. Conscious awareness as things arise and pass in the field of experience, is more than enough to never ever become bored, attaching to any part of it just becomes a dogma for a perceived self to defend an experience long past. I personally just try to enjoy the show, not write the screen play, direct or act in whats going on the best I can.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Anyone feel like digging?....

edit on 7-12-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

Harry potter plays with him/herself too!

Hehe
edit on 27-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is cool. Insanity, not so much.

Going on the "as above, so below" line and the fact you mentioned her as a goddess makes me think of Pagan water deities. Water for its reflective qualities. Belisama is a Celtic water goddess associated with lakes, rivers, crafts, and light. Been compared to Minerva and Athena. Though it could be muse as mentioned. In any case sounds like one heck of a Dimethyltryptamine trip. You OP some really creative interesting stuff.
edit on 27-5-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Thanks for the comments and additional thoughts-info.

Water deities, triple goddess, chameleon/reptilian shapeshifter... you got it. Lol.

edit on 27-5-2014 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

top topics

join