It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard: Swat team 'stood down' at mass shooting scene

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Helious
Pointless to speculate about this in my opinion.

Pointless to speculate about the first responding armed unit to a shooting at the Naval head quarters being told to stand down - ON A CONSPIRACY WEBSITE?

Sorry but this is EXACTLY the sort of thing we should be speculating on.

If you ask me, Russia had proof that the Syrian Rebels were provided with chemical weapons for a false flag so the West could get involved. They sit on it till the meeting between Kerry and their own foreign minister - the US backs down and then decides to clean house before any of the details are leaked.

Think about it - if you've been caught red handed by your chief opponent on the world stage - you couldn't ask for a better chance to destroy all the evidence and kill all the named officers (then kill a few randoms to keep people off the trail) - Russia can't leak names now because all the relevant officials are dead, in many ways its a master stroke as it sends the message that this administration is willing too sanction its own officers...

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Dustytoad

Pinkorchid
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Far more likly that it was a staged event and the team that wasn't in on the plot could possibly throw a spanner in the works and shoot an operative instead of the patsy they had organized.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

exactly. Anyone can go back into the thread about the colorado shooting and see that they said suspect down and chasing one more to a jewelry store. Neither of those people were the guy they said did it. Or the 4 man team at the Sikh temple, that also turned into one guy?

They are riding this agenda like a cheap whore. It's going to be their downfall if they keep it up.

They had a dozen officers at the school, at Columbine, and were told to stay out of the building while shots could be heard inside. This stand down went on for a good while.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I would have just thrown away my career and went in anyways! There is no way I would ever be in a position to save American lives, or any lives for that matter and just ignore people in need regardless of consequences.

I would go to jail if I had to if it meant I only saved one more life from being taken by madmen. And I am just some regular guy, not no law enforcement. I feel sorry for them SWAT boys that felt their career was more important than saving lives. I mean I understand they have to follow protocols, but it is an entire team! Was there not even one man in there that would step up and do what was right? I bet there were no Marine veterans in that group, because I KNOW a MARINE would have done what was right, bureaucracy and chain of command be damned!

At the same time, I have to empathize for the guilt they are quite clearly dealing with now. Knowing they could have made a difference, but were ordered not too. Knowing it was within their power to stop a killer, but made to stand by and allow the murder count to continue rising. It is time for Law Enforcement to stop blindly supporting bad calls. Time for them to blow the whistle on the exact individuals regardless on if they are outranked by a Federal agency and stand up for what is right.

Men of America, our nuts are not in their hands, don't let them (TPTB) convince us otherwise.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join