It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man plotted to kill and eat children, feds say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

vonclod
death is to quick a release for this guy and all like him..they should install a glory hole in the prison rec yard and his ass should be affixed to it by some means..then let nature take its course...every day for the rest of his useless miserable exsistance

That sad thing there is, he will probably enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

SovereignEve

OneManArmy
I will not help a lost child in distress for fear of being blamed for something foul.

Exactly, isn't that very peculiar? I find that ridiculous so I as well don't even bother. I've seen that happen in shopping malls where someone thinks a child is lost and the mother of the child rushes out of no where and grabs the child as if the person was trying to kidnap them or something.
Then when something does happen to their child they are quick to cry "Why didn't anyone help my child?!"
It's a double-ended sword.

~Sovereign

Exactly, there arent many things I fear, except heights and being labelled a paedo.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I agree, but there is one thing that really troubles me about the whole paedophile thing.

It has completely changed the way I act. Im so scared of ever being labelled a paedophile I will not help a lost child in distress for fear of being blamed for something foul. I wont smile at a child for fear of being labelled, I dare not hug or comfort a child that needs some love for fear of being labelled.
And being a truth seeker, my biggest worry is being labelled a paedophile. Its a tag I dont think I could live with. Did you see the story of the hacker in Canada being called a paedophile? Worrying times indeed.
Im disgusted that I have to feel that way, and Im also disgusted that many of the people that partake in sexual activity with children are in government and royal families, and they are beyond reproach.
Just have a look at Jimmy Savilles friend list and you will see what I mean.

I guess it depends on the environment you live in. For instance, if you live in a large, heavily populated urban area where crime rates are higher and people are generally more suspicious of others you might be justified in being more cautious. Here in Texas we live in somewhat of a bubble. The economic downturn only recently began to affect us here. When the entire country was up in arms about gay marriage and gun rights, there were no worries here. We still open doors for women here without fear of being verbally attack by a crazy militant feminist, too! LMAO

I wouldn't hesistate to smile at a child or even say HI. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to help a child in distress. I'm not worried about it in the environment I live in.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

seabag

I agree, but there is one thing that really troubles me about the whole paedophile thing.

It has completely changed the way I act. Im so scared of ever being labelled a paedophile I will not help a lost child in distress for fear of being blamed for something foul. I wont smile at a child for fear of being labelled, I dare not hug or comfort a child that needs some love for fear of being labelled.
And being a truth seeker, my biggest worry is being labelled a paedophile. Its a tag I dont think I could live with. Did you see the story of the hacker in Canada being called a paedophile? Worrying times indeed.
Im disgusted that I have to feel that way, and Im also disgusted that many of the people that partake in sexual activity with children are in government and royal families, and they are beyond reproach.
Just have a look at Jimmy Savilles friend list and you will see what I mean.

I guess it depends on the environment you live in. For instance, if you live in a large, heavily populated urban area where crime rates are higher and people are generally more suspicious of others you might be justified in being more cautious. Here in Texas we live in somewhat of a bubble. The economic downturn only recently began to affect us here. When the entire country was up in arms about gay marriage and gun rights, there were no worries here. We still open doors for women here without fear of being verbally attack by a crazy militant feminist, too! LMAO

I wouldn't hesistate to smile at a child or even say HI. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to help a child in distress. I'm not worried about it in the environment I live in.

Yes you are spot on, Im in London, and we tend to all hate each other here. Everyone is in a hurry to sit in traffic, tempers are flaring all the time, and because of the diversity in language, neighbours talking to neighbours doesnt really happen like it used to. The kids stab each other for reputation. Its good where I live.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Perhaps someone with more knowledge of the laws this court had to work with for jurisdiction can address this?

Last I knew..if you "plot" to commit a serious crime? Well.. No harm or foul ..YET. However, when you take real world affirmative measures to further the act of committing the crime, it becomes Conspiracy to Commit...doesn't it??

He built the Dungeon, appointed it with all the necessary tools of torture and depravity and NO one is claiming it was purely a fantasy room for him to day dream in. He was a few steps shy of the final real world actions necessary.

So in all seriousness to this topic, wasn't he already several steps BEYOND the burden of proof on crimes someone chose not to include here? Lesser crimes..maybe..but I don't really care when the end result is what he had in mind. This is a case that screams for the WHOLE truck load to be prosecuted without a single charge being dropped later.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I once argued in another thread that God needs to do away with hell, but what's he to do with someone like this when they come before him, pat him on the head and say "welcome home"..?

How we are in relation to children including the child within says everything about who we are as beloved children of a loving God.

This man isn't really a human being at all nothing but an inhuman monster.

I just can't imagine that there could ever be a place in heaven for such a person, even though I leave all judgement to God who said "let vengeance be mine".

So my reaction isn't hatred and loathing and the lust for vengeance, like many, but just simple outright disgust that there really are people like this in the world who could have such sentiments towards the innocent.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

And this is why I do registered sex offender checks every other month because the monster is real. I've been accused of worrying too much and being a hovering mother of my thirteen year old daughter. Heck, all you have to do is read the news and every single day you hear about these monsters. One less in the world so thankful for that.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

queenofsheba
reply to post by DaMod

And this is why I do registered sex offender checks every other month because the monster is real. I've been accused of worrying too much and being a hovering mother of my thirteen year old daughter. Heck, all you have to do is read the news and every single day you hear about these monsters. One less in the world so thankful for that.

You have just reminded me of the other big problem with the paedophile epidemic.
And that is the downside of us parents wrapping our kids in cotton wool, teaching them to fear the world.
I think we are actually doing our kids a disservice by being so protective. They dont get to make the mistakes and learn the consequences of their actions, and when they are finally let out into the big bad world, they really struggle.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

thisguyrighthere

The images included children being cooked and prepared to be eaten, court documents said.

Seriously? Not photo-shopped, drawn or staged but actual pictures of cooked human beings being carved up for dinner?

So there's like some cannibal ring out there sharing dinner photos over the internet?

I honestly thought I had seen everything and extreme events like this were just relegated to the nether-regions of imagination but I guess I was wrong.

Whatever resources that are going into arresting folks leering at the Coppertone kid should be focused 100% on the cannibal ring.

That was my big thing here too... I mean Pedophile Cannibals!?!! Could there be any worse kind of person?

The terrifying thing is we are talking about a whole ring of them!

He got those images from somewhere.. That means there there are still pedophile cannibals out there..

It really makes you wonder how many amber alerts are actually dinner doesn't it? :vomit:

To be honest... I hope they do offer him something like protective custody or something in return for identifying more of these people..
edit on 18-9-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

what as horrible story...and I will never be able to hear an amber alert in the same way ever again

I am too disgusted to say anything else...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

No,he should indeed be taken out back and shot.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

So you're into punishing thoughtcrime?

ETA, there are as many sick people posting in this thread. And you consider yourselves human beings?

Yes, these people have a problem. Have you thought about what made them that way? Their childhoods must have been horrid.

Man never ceases to amaze me in his rush to condemn others for behaviors he doesn't understand.
edit on 9/18/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

suz62
reply to post by DaMod

So you're into punishing thoughtcrime?

I think it stopped being a thought crime when he filled his basement with implements of death and torture.

I ask you, so you're into letting obvious psychopaths free so that they can commit the crime they so very nearly already did?
Whether they are victims themselves or not isnt the point.
Many victims go on to never even think about killing people, let alone eating them.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmWed, 18 Sep 2013 17:30:37 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

I would hardly call preparing a dungeon with coolers, castration tools, a makeshift butcher station and a child sized coffin a "Thought Crime"?

Are you saying you promote pedophilia and cannibalism?

I'm pretty sure the "Oh they must have had a bad childhood" argument went out the window at cannibalism...
edit on 18-9-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

He isn't going free. He's going to be punished for his pedophilia. He should not be punished for crimes he hasn't committed. He should receive intensive psychological treatment.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

You have deliberately misinterpreted my post as being in support of this behavior.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

suz62

He isn't going free. He's going to be punished for his pedophilia. He should not be punished for crimes he hasn't committed. He should receive intensive psychological treatment.

So what?, you reckon 3 yrs, aint that standard for a paedophile?
And when the quacks say he is ready to be released back onto the public and he does kill a kid or a few kids, then what?

Heres a hypothetical example, a terrorist with a bomb strapped to his body walks into a subway station threatening to blow everybody up.... A hero shoots him and wrestles the terrorist to the ground leading to the terrorists arrest. Is the terrorists action simply a thought crime?

I think the evidence of intent is enough for his life behind bars, and it would seem so did the judges.
He has a right to appeal.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If we look hard enough I'm sure there is something we could condemn you to hell for. Thinking isn't doing. This is a grey area.

I err on the side of liberty. Our prisons are full of people who actually committed crimes and the planet is bitching about it. Now you'd throw a guy with an obvious mental illness in prison to be further brutalized as revenge for twisted thinking.

You're a real humanitarian.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

suz62

If we look hard enough I'm sure there is something we could condemn you to hell for. Thinking isn't doing. This is a grey area.

I err on the side of liberty. Our prisons are full of people who actually committed crimes and the planet is bitching about it. Now you'd throw a guy with an obvious mental illness in prison to be further brutalized as revenge for twisted thinking.

You're a real humanitarian.

And so is he a real humanitarian.

The poor guy just needs a hug and all his problems will fade away.

You can dig all you like, the only thing Im truly ashamed of in my past is attacking my ex for pushing me too far, before that ever happened I swore I would never lay hands on a female. I didnt hit her, just wanted to put some fear into her to let her know she was going too far.
So there you go, no digging needed, I openly admitted my biggest mistake.
Its funny what a father can do when his kids are stolen out of his life, and he feels like his world is being turned upside down.
I have had anger management issues.
Hardly even equates to planning and conspiring to kidnap kids, torture them and eat them, does it?

And to top that off, your prisons are full of people that really didnt commit a crime either, Im more for defending their liberty than the liberty of a monster.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmWed, 18 Sep 2013 18:02:29 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So as a person with issues would you want to be incarcerated for evil thoughts about your ex-wife?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join