It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard Shooting Article contradicts itself in same article about shooters actions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Maybe those releasing these articles need to proofread a little better or maybe TPTB do not care what they tell us anymore. Please look at this article and the two explanations of his rampage.

Link

Early in the article it states...

According to the latest account put together by investigators, Alexis went into a fourth-floor bathroom carrying a bag, took out his shotgun, then went to a fourth-floor balcony and began firing into an atrium below.
Alexis then went to the first floor, shot a security guard and took his handgun, and went back upstairs to resume the rampage, investigators say. Most of Alexis’ victims were hit with shotgun blasts, but others were hit by bullets from the handgun.

then, it says this later on....

Federal law enforcement officials said that Alexis left a Residence Inn in Washington on Monday morning, drove a rental car to the Navy Yard and used his credentials to enter the base. Military officials said that Alexis had a security card that allowed him access to the Navy Yard but not to the office building where he later opened fire.

Once on the base, the law enforcement officials said, Alexis apparently entered a men’s room and readied a Remington pump-action shotgun. They said he walked out, shot a police officer and a security guard and took at least one of their handguns before continuing his rampage.

Inside the headquarters of the Naval Sea Systems Command, on the fourth floor, Alexis sprayed bullets into a breakfast crowd in an atrium below, at others on a third-floor balcony and at at least one man in a fourth-floor corridor, according to authorities and eyewitness accounts.

So which is it? Did he enter the bathroom, shoot from the 4th floor and then shoot the cops? This would mean he gained entry how?

Or, did he shoot the cops, gain entry, and they go on the rampage...

Can they not even get the story of how it happened straight??? How did he gain access to the building he did not have a card for? There are a few unanswered questions here folks...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

They are not done fabricating.........reporting the story thus far.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The BBC is reporting that the police were nearby and arrived in minutes with full tactical gear and assault weapons but were told to stand down and leave by their superiors. If he was going up and down stairs doing all that than maybe they would have had time to do something to save a few people. Either way, it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to tell them to stand down when people needed their help and they were ready to go.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 18-9-2013 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

When you go into any federal building, courthouse, municipal building or otherwise here in NYC you have to put all bags through a metal detector. No ifs and or buts about it and no matter who you are from I've witnesses, and especially if you're not known by the security personnel. I find it unbelievable you don't have to do that on a military installation where it's a gun free zone, and especially into an office tower.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey, calm down! There were a lot of questions about Sandy Hook too but we all know they got it right and answered them all sufficiently down the road, right? Right..............? Oh yeah............. Maybe not.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Too me, this is just to "ooooops". If it was FoxNews compared to MSNBC or BBC compared to CNN I could see facts getting crossed. But this the SAME article!

He is being painted the same as Sandy Hook if you care to cross reference except Lanza was not in the military. Same games, guns, crazy, meds...etc...etc.

It is already out of the forefront of the media and I am sure will be replaced soon by someone Twerking on Wheel of Fortune as the lead story in the news.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Bilk22

When you go into any federal building, courthouse, municipal building or otherwise here in NYC you have to put all bags through a metal detector. No ifs and or buts about it and no matter who you are from I've witnesses, and especially if you're not known by the security personnel. I find it unbelievable you don't have to do that on a military installation where it's a gun free zone, and especially into an office tower.

I have not been to any building on any base that required me to put my backpack through any sort of metal detector. My local courthouse and federal building do it, but in my experience with our local Nat Guard base and the local big AFB, I've never seen that kind of security in place.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
More contradiction...

Link

Seems they were understaffed. good video....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The careers of the deceased are very unique. Based on the people killed and the physical locations they were in, It is quite possible that the closed network system was compromised; what information on the network was of interest? Perhaps next generation light carriers? Propulsion systems? Hydrophobic materials?

Due to the nature of the case and those involved, criminals simultaneously hacking into the police network and giving false orders to stand down is a definite possibility.

That being said, there have been recent leaks which raise the issue of a violent break from reality.

The suspects obvious references to ELFs are what concerns me most; why would a man who knows of such technology become violent? There is a plethora of studies which indicate influencing a persons actions becomes extremely difficult the more they become aware of the input and vector.

He would know that there is no outcome which favors him becoming violent.

He even carved "My ELF weapon" on his shotgun.

Which means he KNEW the intended outcome was a violent deadly outburst on his part.

Was he a double agent merely making it SEEM as though some shadowy US agency was using those weapons? I doubt it, as the immediate assumption (of the average American,) would be a hostile foreign power using such capabilities...

This leaves many troubling alternatives.

My main question is why was this allowed to occur?

And if the man was actually suffering from ELFs, why didn't he take advantage of radiofrequency disruption and/or materials which reflect electromagnetic energy?

I would think that most of these buildings would have in-built Faraday cages. as well.

new topics

top topics

join