UFO Sighting Video Catches Figure With Legs Hovering Over Belfast?

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Video taken in Cavehill, Belfast. Uploaded on 15th September -





The thing looked like it had legs at one point, then just at the end you will see it seems to double up the image, which seems to be common with the inter-dimensional things I'v filmed in the past, the orbs and probes have doubled up a lot of times when filming..

This entity seems to have two orbs within it, you will see the strange behavour of it, sorry for the shaky footage, but when you see something like this in the sky, you grab the cam and start shooting.. as i did.. and lucky enough after i got the camera steadied up a bit, i zoom in on a swift flying 'small fast bird', which i thought was the 'thing', then i pan over to the right to where the entity is, it was good to get the bird in the same footage, as it gives a perspective of what im capable of filming.


Okay im posting this one because I am also in Northern Ireland and want to know the explanation, I dont really buy into all the ' shapeshifting/inter-dimensional' melarkey but ive never seen a balloon shaped like this over here if thats what it is, anyhoo just thought id share it on here for you guys.

Link
edit on 18-9-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Interesting!!

Weather balloons have a similar shape, but would it remain at a constant altitude in the way this object appears to? The orbs that the person videoing the event claims he can see, may be a reflection of sunlight?

Have you witnessed anything strange in the skies in Northern Ireland?
edit on 18/9/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That's about as much UFO as I am reptilian

It's just a loose bunch of balloons,

I won't run for the shelter yet if that's OK

I'd recommend putting the question mark in the title or you may be in for a rough ride


Cody
edit on 18/9/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha
 


Quality is too bad to be able to tell what it is. It could be a balloon, it could be an alien. It could be superimposed CGI. But one things for sure, it can't be dissected properly because it, like many other sightings videos are the worst quality ever. Also, the guy can't hold the camera still I suppose.

Either way, thanks for the post. Still waiting for someone with a half decent camera to tape a sighting. Like a digital HD camera that costs 4000 and has a steady cam.



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


lol good call.

I had just copied the title from an article, edited now tho



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha
 


I have no idea, but very interesting!
I actually saw a similar video not too long ago of a sighting in Mexico.

edit on 18-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


personally no I haven't seen anything strange, haven't heard of many decent sightings recently either here, but it is cloudy a lot of the time, unfortunately for us



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha
 




Always a pleasure to help, the mindset on ATS has changed dramatically since I joined.

Cody



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Looks like Jaime Maussan grade "flying humanoid" footage.



Original source is a youtuber going by the handle of "ETNWO" [no agenda there].

I don't see any corroborating reports on the net and can't verify that the footage even originates from Ireland.

Highly suspect.
edit on 18-9-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Definitely unidentified, but I'd give it about a 0.1% chance of being a shape-shifting entity, 0.2% chance of it being a flying seahorse, and about a 99.7% chance of it being something a bit more mundane, like a group of balloons.
edit on 18-9-2013 by redtic because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If you take a lightweight black plastic garbage bag, fill it with air, tie it off and leave it in full sun, it will float away.

Freaks out the neighbors, too.



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Irish lantern.

Sure it could be balloons, but it could be something extraordinary too. The shape and (lack of) movement surely rules out aircraft and bird. Of course the debunkers know this and fall back on "bunch of ballons", their only remaining tactic. No takers on cgi? Where the hell is gortex?



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111
 


Actually I believe in UFO's

But if it looks like balloons, acts like balloons and flies like balloons

Chances are it's balloons

Cody



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599
 


You don't have any idea what it looks, moves or acts like. You've seen 1 minute of shakey, blurry video which was the best the guy could do. Yes it very well could be a bunch of balloons, but in my opinion the video is at best inconclusive. If you want to disregard it at balloons, knock youself out. I'm just saying it could easily be something unconventional.



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111
 

OH look

I found Elvis at the same time


My bet is an attempt at this


Look familiar ?

Cody
edit on 18/9/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Looks to me like a guy with one of those personal jetpacks like they used in James Bond.




posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it ironic that we are trying to identity something that looks like a flying question mark?



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Does anyone else find it ironic that we are trying to identity something that looks like a flying question mark?


Both figuratively and literally.



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Does anyone else find it ironic that we are trying to identity something that looks like a flying question mark?

The irony did not escape me.
Was thinking the same thing, so much for that post I was going to make.

I would like to ask, why do these things always drift about like balloons ?
Now that's the question.



posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Toadmund

PhoenixOD
Does anyone else find it ironic that we are trying to identity something that looks like a flying question mark?

I would like to ask, why do these things always drift about like balloons ?
Now that's the question.


Cuz they're filled with swamp gas?





new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join