It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
..was pondering about "Chiun"

- there s another line, denoting the same [saturn] in the "remphan, the star of your god" - but we saw that this "star" is ranked Higher as saturn

"Chiun" has alternative versions: Kévan, Kaiwanu, Kywn, Kiyyun, Ki'un - but nor in Akkadian nor sumerian they exist, neither as starconstellations

..that dont make sense: if its written, there *must* be a connection [like Rezin was 'strong' was Amun]

..remember; there were 7 main "stars", and áfter that "the 200 leaders of the Watchers" ;
...Henoch [ the 1932 version] mentions as leader of the 7 Stars "Jaquon" , but the 1880 version writes:
".. 4. The name of the first is Yekun: he it was who seduced all the sons of the holy angels; and causing them to descend on earth, led astray the offspring of men "

yekun.... "Kin" is Cain in hebrew.. then there is lekun, iekun, lachin... but they all do not make sense ; actually not one Etymology did

- then came up a word in Yoruba language : yoruba is an african tribe, who mingled with israel while they were in egypt slavery; and the Yoruba maintained many aspects of the old-israel notions, [remember, the Henoch version was translated from Etheopian] ,

the Yoruba meaning of Yekun is
"lekun (da-ni-ekun), v. forbid ; restrain"

...restrain..?

2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.
2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
2:9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,

So the "mystery of lawlessness/iniquity" (vs. 2 above), is an evil spirit, which was maintaining this False Matrix, untill now -
that is: untill the Crystalline Dimension arrivés

And the "lawless one" or "man of sin" is that "eight king" , who will rule the moment the crystalline comes down

..."atum" is "Yekun" ..
edit on 30-9-2013 by Lone12 because: add

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
To Sole and Lone:

Both so sweet, thank you. My mother has broken her arm in a fall and I must take her to the doctor today. However, I will be back to research good links on physical science that backs up what you are writing here, Lone. Just give me some time. Thanks.

The hymn touched me deeply, by the way.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I woke early...feeling sad... I have a very ill son

My mother has broken her arm in a fall and I must take her to the doctor today.

I'm sorry to hear that Tetra

However, I will be back to research good links on physical science that backs up what you are writing here, Lone.

thank you so very much...yes please...you take your time...and attend to your mum

the hymn touched me too..

God is faithful, his plans do not fail,

I go back to bed now..and talk to Him a wee while

bless you so kindly

Sole

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I am so sorry to hear of your son, Sole. I will keep good thoughts in my heart and mind for both of you. Bless your loving kindness that you've extended to me, truly, thank you.
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join