It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
.."plasma rings "...eh ?

what, if thése Collapsed...during the Deluge
forming the planets of our solarsystem..?

dont the suns filaments do the same ? form Spheres ?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
" The Antediluvian Firmament of Pre-Duality Earth
Now, we have told you that the original firmament was composed of two elliptical energy bands, emitting protective fields around the earth. The two bands of the original firmament differed in frequency and composition from the arcs of the new arcs being formed in the present Ascension. The ancient firmament had one arc that was electrical in nature the other magnetic. One emanated the energy of crystalline platinum, the other of crystalline gold. The two created a synergetic crystalline field within zero point energy that permeated the earth and allowed for ontological, fully aware, consciousness in a unified, (non-polar) multidimensional state before the planet became a world of duality.

The elliptical bands intersected and swirled and revolved in a gyroscopic manner around the planet. The width and omnipotent frequency of the elliptical bands vacillated and created an audible tone with the creative light vibration of OMM. It danced in the sky often forming and emitting kaleidoscopic eddies that appeared as a luminous angelic-white dove spiraling in brief flight across the heavens. A sense of protection and empowered well-being radiated the planet.

When duality was chosen, the firmament fell by design, and was replaced by a planetary grid. Your ancient text refer to this as the 'Fall of Man'.."

"...these conscious energies were transferred into the Earth from the 'break-up' of the firmament."

- im sorry for the short posts,
but you understood its 'ongoing'

[quotes from earth-keeper.com]
so you see.....just hów much Evil desires Back the world he claims
in casu, Atlantis

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

evil 's Dualism -

Wargames - 1983
"the only winning move
is not to play "

cuddle

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sole3
reply to post by Sole3

binding Hathor's Frame Awareness to the soul...she causes the 4 faces/4 false cardinal points (the cardinal points on the Shen) may also be interpreted as "It's Rule upon It's shoulders"

as in "false masculine rule"..."phallic Rule"

which has usurped His Original Rule...of female inside male...her being all his feelings..

because male frame feelings...are very poor

just as female heart feelings, though they may be "deep heart felt" ... they can be self centred...as in.."to give..to get"

both are Spelled
so long as male and female...are dual
edit on 29-9-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

Is the spelling in that they are "dual," or really that one is within the other? Isn't the spelling what you describe, so well, Sole, in that thoughts and minds are being invaded and sculpted, and therefore, actions, consciounsness and soul having an overlay of something/someone other than what truly animates the frame, the individual?

ETA: I also wanted to reply to Lone12's referring to fake directions......have you considered looking at a compass, and the letters for directions: E, S, N, and W, that with slight bending or smoothing of sharp angles of these letters, and flipping them on sides, that they all become the same symbol? There is also a physics "trick," with that and polarity reversal.... I will see if I can find the references for it and post it here.
Tetra50

Have enjoyed the thread, the information and all the comments. Thank you.
edit on 29-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

yes please Tetra

just
my problem is - thats why i say 'fake directions'- because its a Spell.
its Off-centre.

rephrased....sure it may be a Literal "north and south etc" allright,
- but Ment to let us Not to See the dimensions above us [ and certainly not Heaven]

man i ve trouble phrasing today..

kind of like exchanging unknowingly réal fruit and vitamins,
for a look-alike, but void of vitamins
...does that make sense ?

im stuck
i do feel, its something with saturn... the 'ringmakers of saturn'... and how its a Mockery of earth... but i cant find it

thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
this, for example -

...we arrived at Atum .... Saturn... and 'he' is about "the face", the "Eye"
[since the eye can See the face, the reality, the character]

and that Eye is about "Rule"
about breaking the [source of the] Spell

so...where s the Real Moon ?
in some orbit, abóve the planets plane ?

is this 'restored eye' - since it was a MOON EYE -
talking about ' how the Real Moon was Divided into planets' ?
or "distributed over several solar system planets" ?

- because this 'sense and touch ' etc , in the pic, is a nice find, but Nonsense
and dont make sense

...because this *has* to deal with "Legal [spiritual] Rights "
which got 'distributed'

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

..the solarsystem planets are roughly on the yellow [ suns] plane

but suppose,
that Earths celestial North indeed has been caused Off-centre,
[because of this false precession] ,
....like a 90 degree angle slipped Sideways a little -

and that 'sideways' CAUSES earth " to reside in an area of Sorcery"
an area,
which is kept in Check by ' the planets' [ or mainly saturn]...?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by tetra50

yes please Tetra

just
my problem is - thats why i say 'fake directions'- because its a Spell.
its Off-centre.

rephrased....sure it may be a Literal "north and south etc" allright,
- but Ment to let us Not to See the dimensions above us [ and certainly not Heaven]

man i ve trouble phrasing today..

kind of like exchanging unknowingly réal fruit and vitamins,
for a look-alike, but void of vitamins
...does that make sense ?

im stuck
i do feel, its something with saturn... the 'ringmakers of saturn'... and how its a Mockery of earth... but i cant find it

thanks

I'm a little short of time today, but will find this reference and post it here. The reason I feel it relevant physically to what seems as esoteric that you are posting, is this....

The pure, solid directions of a compass, and I state it that way bc most of us tend to think of it that way...here, say magnetic north as opposed to "true north....." What I find interesting about this, and the trick of reversal of current, and direction, from a physics standpoint, and then my alluding to putting the letters on their sides and smoothing their curves, all seeming to become, then the same symbol, is it's a good allegory or metaphor for the conundrum we currently face, from the physical to spiritual realm, for before one can determine where they are headed, one must first know where one is....correct?

Perhaps with that, you are starting to see my point, and it backs up, I think, what you are posting here on a more esoteric level, helping to merge the two. So, yes, the precession may, in fact, be a conjured thing, quite literally, used to spell us, even within the interpretation of our very location....

There's probably a great deal more that can be gained from my finding the reversal of current having to do with directional axis in physics, and that applies to what you are saying in this thread.
Thanks for your reply. Give me time, I'll find it.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Lone12
this, for example -

...we arrived at Atum .... Saturn... and 'he' is about "the face", the "Eye"
[since the eye can See the face, the reality, the character]

and that Eye is about "Rule"
about breaking the [source of the] Spell

so...where s the Real Moon ?
in some orbit, abóve the planets plane ?

is this 'restored eye' - since it was a MOON EYE -
talking about ' how the Real Moon was Divided into planets' ?
or "distributed over several solar system planets" ?

- because this 'sense and touch ' etc , in the pic, is a nice find, but Nonsense
and dont make sense

...because this *has* to deal with "Legal [spiritual] Rights "
which got 'distributed'

And this diagram you've posted here, the Eye of Horus and its divisions, reminds me of Godel's Theorm of Incompleteness....fascinating.

Also your next graphic of the planes of earth I find fascinating for it seems so obvious that the naturally occurring (or not) bioelectromagnetic field is being used to keep the whole off center, as you describe, and perhaps is how the dimensional holograph of this fake reality is kept in place, and in our perception.....
edit on 29-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

imo... its Very Well possible...that the Real moon is *above* this plain

and remember: not only states Henoch 3 times "it is EQUAL AS huge as the sun",

- but "Marduk braggs how he installed the zodiac" ;
meaning: earths celestial plane was DIFFERENT as it is, since
[as well as its equatorial plane]

now
the Real Moon is, obviously, Hidden for us, at present - somehow -
...most likely becáuse of this Sorcery area, we re in, now -

but those divisions of 64 from the Eye [ the real moon] ,
[ cant we find out which planets relate to which divisions ? ]

yet 1/64 th Hidden,
..yet deriving its Right from the Eye - the Hidden Real Moon

edit on 29-9-2013 by Lone12 because: txt

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
allright;
its a danger to not Force or bend things,
but i think the "mooring post" should be the Real Moon.

first, because it cant be 'the pyramids' or 'Luna' or any other visible object; not even in symbology - since the name mooring-post has been chosen to NOT lead one to the idea of a "hidden moon"
...circular logic..? grin... lets see -

- this anchor-place is depicted as place where the physical Vessel, as it were a boat, rests, right after death ;

" In this region [the egyptian form of Hades] the enemies of Ra and those who have sinned against Osiris are delivered up to punishments. There are serpents and devouring demons who carry out the punishments. But the righteous also engage in destroying the condemned, who are seized and fettered to mooring posts or restrained on slaughtering blocks, where they are cut, scorched by branding irons, burned, decapitated and finally slaughtered, executed and destroyed. The result is that the condemned no longer exist."
[ Gardiner]

..you can see, this mooring-post is Negative to those, who do NOT accept or live by the egyptian belief.

BD spell 99: "...Tell me my name, says the mooring-post:
Your name is Lord of the Two Lands in the shrine."

so who is that ?
"..Atum is generally depicted anthropomorphically, wearing the dual crown of Upper and Lower Egypt..."

- meaning: Atum is the mooring-post, Real Moon
...or better: 'he " Illegally Identified himself with the Hidden Moon ".

now that makes sense, doesnt it:
Evil likes to Hide , and then Rule from an unknown place,
[because Expósure is destroying that right for rule... no ? ]

CoffinText Spell 68:
"..your mother Seshat clothes you, the great mooring-post speaks to you, a stairway is set up to you from the sea, the slaughterers fall on their faces for you, and the imperishable stars bow to you..."

- that is evidently for the deceased protege, since the 'slaughterers' leave him alone ; note, how Seshat is "his mother" - we saw how Seshat is the Off-centre plumbline holder.

also to the protege :
"..."The doors of the sky are opened for you, the doors of the firmament are thrown open for you... the Mooring-post cries to you, the sun-folk call you, the Imperishable Stars wait on you..." PT 876

...doors of the firmament eh..

- when Amos 5:26 tells ".. Chiun your image, the star of your god",
then Chiun [ Kiyyan] is saturn,
and "the star of your god" is Atum / the occupier of the Real Moon :

" PT 1521a. hetep tem it netjeru hetep shu heno tefenet hetep geb heno nut
hetep tem / so that calm will be the Universal Star, [Faulkner chooses- Content is Atum,]
it netjeru / father of the gods;
hetep shu / so that calm will be the Universal Void [Faulkner has- Content are Shu]
heno tefenet / together with the Dark Void; [Faulkner has- and Tefenet;]
hetep geb / so that calm will be the Seat of the Soul [Faulkner has- Content are Geb]
heno nut / together with the Nirvanic Blue Void; [Faulkner has- and Nut;]

so that calm will be the Universal Star, father of the gods; so that calm will be the Universal Void together with the Dark Void; so that calm will be the Seat of the Soul together with the Nirvanic Blue Void "

[pyramidtexts.com]

...so there it is: the "star of your god"... is Atum.
The hidden ["lost"] 1/64th.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is my first link as to reversal of current and physics: www.electron.rmutphysics.com... s.pdf

location, location, location....
I'm just trying to bring some modern science to your hypothoses, here, Lone. As I believe what you are presenting here, may appear to be esoteric, but I seek to show the basis for it in hard science, which turns out, may not be so "hard...."
Tetra50

ETA: It intrigues me that the eye of Horus is oriented by all the senses of the human "frame." For our senses, and perceptions as a result, in this day and age, are clearly what is being used to "spell" us, currently...
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

- please post again Tetra, link shows faulty

yes...sigh... often i also wished, it would be good to have some visible, tangible Facts

- i m curious ; thanks ,

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Lone12
reply to post by tetra50

- please post again Tetra, link shows faulty

yes...sigh... often i also wished, it would be good to have some visible, tangible Facts

- i m curious ; thanks ,

ok, sorry bout that, lone12.
living under the curse, here. Hope you aren't sighing cause of me....but my best estimation is you are. so rather than find further physics merging of your theory, I'll simply leave your thread. Take care. I enjoyed what you had to say. Know better, under current spelling, to say I thought it was real.

No need to sigh. I'm leaving now. But if you're sighing, you really don't see the true reality and identities that have lead us here. Just sayin'......

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

oh dear ...Tetra love..Lone was not sighing because of you at all...neither because you are offering information that is science based...quite the contrary... he was sighing because he wishes he DID have some visible tangible facts, and is constantly searching for these....I promise you, he is open to any links you send him.

So far, as I can ascertain, you are making a valuable contribution to the thread...and Lone is very grateful...that you continue to follow the thread...he needs as much help as he can get...I know he will take any links you send him most seriously...and give much attention to them...as he does all your comments

I will read again ....and ponder the latest additions to the thread
I need to cook dinner now

most kindly to you

edit on 29-9-2013 by Sole3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

You are very kind, Soul3, as this is not my best moment. This thread gives the only hope I've known for a very long time, so you're reassurance is great, indeed.....for I tend, with good reason, to see all things as negative right now....so you assuaging my self confidence is welcomed and needed.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

- i blushed from your post
how could you think Tetra i 'sighed' cause of yóu..?
Never
- but it was about 'most of the time lacking no visible proof to back up concepts'... see
because the latter is Tiring ;
and makes one, involuntary, to appear like some dreamer or floater,
... even to oneselves.

i tell you a secret -
i slept a couple of hours, after my last post,
woke with a hymn,
[which is most unusual, these past months] ,

"God is faithful, his plans do not fail,
He chooses his people, and calls them all ;
Who knows the present, and sees the future,
and none of His words fall to the ground ;
and the work of centuries, that his Spirit circumvents,
His hand will complete. "

...it was 32 years ago, i sang that as lil boy in church
32 years i forgot that hymn

and the message is ' His plans will not fail '.

to me,
its the Proof, we ARE on the right track.

bless you,

edit on 30-9-2013 by Lone12 because: txt

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

thank you for your kind Defense
you saw it right.
..sómetimes i think.....you could be my own Sister.... : )

cuddle

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

..for I tend, with good reason, to see all things as negative right now..

*melt*

it will be all right love

we continue working together please

for His Solution

very kindly to you Tetra

cuddle

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

*cuddle back*

you are a sweet, hard working soul

I am deeply grateful to you Both