It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Art Bell left Clear Channel and Premeire Radio..Coast to Coast AM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I listened to Art Bells show and his reason for leaving /retiring from C2C..
Some of the things I remember him saying:
His son was raped by an HIV positive school teacher. Then there were rumors about Art being accused in some sealed document of being a child molester, himself. The whole innuendo was about his son being molested by the teacher yet somehow the rumor was placed on Art's back and he was accused of being a perv..

When he went to TPTB at Clear Channel and Premiere Radio and asked for them to help with legal defense cost and fight the accusers .... A memo he received stated since neither company was defamed they decided it was not necessary to help Art...

The teacher is still in jail and Art's son is HIV free as of this date.. To say he was pissed is a major understatement.. The two CEOs at a later date apologized for the memo and wanted Art to return to C2C... He said he basically told them, to go do themselves in a sexual manner...

His wife unexpectedly died which caught everyone to include him off guard.... He finally recovered from the loss and is now happily remarried to a 30 year old lady and they have a 6 year old daughter ..

SiriusXM radio sent Art a small note that asked him to join their broadcast that basically said, "Come to Sirius and have fun"... He decided he would give it a try and the rest is present history...

Dr. Michio Kaku was on the first program...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I'm hoping that someone is linking the broadcast as I don't have SiriusXM.

I catch up on various C2C that way as well. I've come to realize that I miss Art in the wee hours, though I do appreciate Noory late at night when I can't sleep as his deeeeep voice always knocks me out. Even if the subject is interesting.

But Art would keep me awake and I would find myself struggling to catch the entire show. The next day usually sucked. LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

he is on Sirius radio?

is that as a host or as a guest?

he is still listed on the C2C scroll of parties that have an interest in producing or broadcasting the C2C shows
So, evidently he must have a non-competition clause which legally denies him the ability to compete with C2C or anything similar

i bet he gets 'royalties' from the 'somewhere-in-time' rebroadcasts of his earlier shows...
i began listening regularly after Hugo when i could routinely get a radio station reception in ZIP 29577.... so let's say i listened since 1990 when i moved to ZIP 85013

ADD;

_BoneZ_
Someone already beat you to it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks !

i'm interested now
edit on 18-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Someone already beat you to it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Here's the last two shows.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the existing thread covering the same topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join