It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see the Sign(s)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In case anyone notices, my posts have been far and few between. I don't write unless I have something to say. I don't like to open my mouth and let just anything fly.

By the end you will know that this is prophetic in nature. When speaking for truth, I had better know what truth is. If what I speak is believed, yet is in error and or untrue and or a blatant lie, I would receive the greater judgement. On the other hand, if what I speak is true and sheds light on a path so that others may walk more circumspectly so as not to stumble, then there is a promise of reward and there are crowns for the believer and faithful. Yes, I said faithful because without faith it is impossible to please God. "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)

Now, I am not so naive as to not know that the enemy of my soul, the god of this world, that that is his job, to steal, kill and destroy. "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God should shine unto them." (II Corinthians 4:4) "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy..." (John 10:10a)

Thus, I am not so naive so as not to know that there are enemies of my soul and enemies of Christ lurking here at ATS, ready to attack at the first sign of anyone speaking truth. The god of this world hates truth and has recruited as many that will, with all their energy, attempt to discredit the truth and the truth deliverer. When that truth as a light shines on a subject or a subjects heart, the enemy will attempt to steal that word, that light. The enemy is so hateful that they would attempt to not only steal but kill and destroy the word sewn so others cannot believe and be saved.

Some of the lies of the enemy to suppress the truth? "The Bible is full of contradictions." "The Bible is just myth." "The Bible is just an outdated book." "The Bible is just the words of men." And, many other claims as such. The promulgation of the lies are not only to steal the truth from others but are to justify ones sins and continue in them.

The Word of God is light. When the light shines on sin, that light destroys darkness. Those who suppress truth, love darkness.

Now with all that said, I can finally move forward. It is pretty sad when half of your precious time is spent trying to head off the inevitable attack that you know is coming but, such is warfare. I know that I take the chance of casting pearls before swine but, I am willing to take that chance for one hungry soul. If any have taken offense, I assure you, I don't know you and I mean nothing personal.

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars, and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Mens hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: For the powers of heaven shall be shaken." (Luke 21:25,26)

To give a completely accurate scenario of the order of those and many more events prophesied/declared apparently about to find fulfillment is a task that some have and continue to claim to have with 100% confidence figured it all out. There are, I am sure, many who are very sincere in that confidence of timelines and scenarios but, sincerity is not a guarantee for truth. I am sure that many teachers and preachers are well meaning in their delivery of the same but, again many have been deceived by well meaning ones delivering a "wrongly divided" Word of God. "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (II Timothy 2:15)

The availability to rightly divide the word of truth also can mean, it is available to wrongly divide the word of truth. We Christians therefore must be careful, so we do not unknowingly or otherwise lead someone astray from the truth. We must remember as well, that we are not workman to please men but we work to please God.

Signs in the sun and moon and stars! Rather than give you my opinion or interpretation being that I believe that signs are signals, I strongly suggest the reader to look at some excellent research about how God has signaled and is signaling His interaction into our physical reality. Take a look on youtube, "Blood Moons" by Mark Biltz.

Can any deny the "distress of nations?" The nations are perplexed and will only grow in intensity, and the intensity will only grow in frequency as we continue approaching the end of this age. If any do not believe we are approaching the end of this age, you are absolutely wrong.

"The sea and the waves roaring," not only the H2O but look at the seas and the waves of humanity roaring. That too will grow with increasing frequency and intensity. When a woman is about to give birth the intensity and frequency of the birth pangs grow exponentially until the time of the birth. So is the end of this age and the birth of a new.

"Mens hearts failing them for fear." Take a look at youtube, "Comet ISON. Watch a few who are researching what this is. I am not going to tell you what I think but, all I can say is if you are saved then look up for your redemption draws near. If you are not saved, Jesus is still in the business of saving people. All you need to do is ask him. He wasn't resurrected for nothing. Ask him just as you are, he knows you are a sinner. He died to take away the sins of the world. Trust Him!

Read and be a doer of Romans 10:9,10 because of John 3:16. Jesus Christ IS the Son of God!

Our physical reality is about to shake, rattle and roll because of the spiritual warfare. Hey! It's about to get real intense. Hope you are ready! Salvation is so simple, even a child can understand. We must have child like faith. Don't be caught being wise in your on eye's and ignoring the wisdom of God.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You people have been saying this forever. But this time it MUST be true. Religious people are so boring.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There is truth in what you say. A lot of people are getting greedy and with the accumulation of belongings they get a false sense of confidence. This weakens society. This allows people who are deceivers to gain power and everything crumbles. This is evident in many nations today. People then revolt and chaos erupts. A person reading the bible with the right mindset can see this in the writings of the Old Testament. The old Testament is attached to the bible as a reference of the corruption and overconfidence that occurred in the history of the Jews. It has little relativity to Christianity other than that and evidence of the lineage of people. The corruption of the people is what Jesus was against. Yet many have strayed from the path of righteousness and still consider ourselves Christians without doing an unbiased self evaluation. Instead of learning from our mistakes many try to justify their mistakes.

I still consider myself a Christian because I believe the teachings of Jesus to be good. Society has twisted these teachings to meet their needs, so I do not believe in religion anymore. I have researched many religions and most of what they say is good also, it is the misinterpretation of the writings that seems to cause the conflict.

I believe a Messiah has been born again. This time we did not lock him/her up in an institution or convince the messiah he should sacrifice his life in the name of god. This messiah has great power, whomever he/she is. The Messiah can interact with mother earth and teach us a lesson. There may be wars. There may be disease.

Now, since I am not religious I do not expect anyone to believe in what I say. I just observe human nature to get my ideas. Who is the new Messiah, I don't know. I think there has been one born every now and then throughout history and he/she has been killed by evil people convincing someone good at heart to do it. The devil cannot kill the messiah but can convince someone to do it with free will.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Yes, I believe the signs are there. People had better be paying attention.

So many are in denial, closed minded, and cannot even let themselves consider it to be a possibility.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Some of the lies of the enemy to suppress the truth? "The Bible is full of contradictions." "The Bible is just myth." "The Bible is just an outdated book." "The Bible is just the words of men." And, many other claims as such. The promulgation of the lies are not only to steal the truth from others but are to justify ones sins and continue in them.

I get it, you don't like critic on your favorite book.

So.. what? Did you even try to answer those accusations? Because all I see is "light destroys darkness" etc.

But the accusations are still there and still valid.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
what are you trying to say?...you use vague and sweeping generalizations to describe truth....truth to me, is something that can be verified. truth is not open to speculation. when there are serious, logical questions that are not answered, but could be with further investigation, your "truth" slides into the realm of "faith", which is not verifiable.

case in point: we have a court system with juries that decide what is true that affect the lives of people based on the best evidence, instead of mob rule that is based on emotionial feelings that could contain lies and misrepresentations.

the bible, which is suppose to be "the word of god" was a general set of principles that tried to eliminate, or at the least mitigate, the extremes of war, disease, and brutality for people back 2,000 years ago.

we as a modern species, are now able to understand that chemical imbalances in the brain causes aberrant behavior. we as a modern species, now understand the affects of lead and other minerals in the food and water we consume, toxic poisons in the air, diseases found in the various flora contained in our food ,water, and shelter. none of these "truths" were explained from the "word of god"

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Heya,

I just wanted to say... There is always "truth" in these types of posts... There's also "truth" on the back of a cereal box as well....

Additionally, I wanted to say.... I saw the sign...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Cor Leonis
I am not so naive so as not to know that there are enemies of my soul and enemies of Christ lurking here at ATS, ready to attack at the first sign of anyone speaking truth.

Oy vey ... so if people don't believe your version of truth then they are enemies of Christ?
Yeah .. okay. (sarcasm)

Some of the lies of the enemy to suppress the truth? "The Bible is full of contradictions." "The Bible is just myth." "The Bible is just an outdated book." "The Bible is just the words of men."

You claim not to be naive and that you stand for truth ... but then you say this? Comeon. The bible IS full of contradictions - two different creations of the world in Genesis for example. Parts of the bible ARE myth and folklore - the creation myth that says the world is only 6,000 years old and the Summerian Giglamesh story rewritten by the Jews as their own Noahs Ark are good examples. Parts of the bible ARE outdated - Onanism and not eating shellfish from the Old Testament are examples that come to mind.. And much of the bible is just the words of men. Men wrote it. So the words of men will seep in. Those are facts. That's the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

rickymouse
I do not believe in religion anymore.

You might find this thread interesting -
ATS Thread - Some Near Death Experiences to Consider - It's All About LOVE

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Imagine no religion.

Still, nobody gets too much heaven no more.

How come bible-quoting is still allowed on ATS?

I mean - was anyone EVER convinced or had their mind changed by a bible quote?

Sheesh.

edit on 18/9/13 by masqua because: fixed vids

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

Links busted... Or my computer is dumb....

Imagine broken links....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I believe in god, I believe in the existance of beings some refer to as angels, even though I do not know what they really are.

It is organized religion I do not believe in because many times people twist it to suit their needs and to make themselves feel that they are better than others that do not believe as they do. I have ran into this in every church I have ever attended. Some churches are better than others. This problem is up to a hundred percent in a few churches, but I have never seen it less than twenty percent in a church yet. My church is the woods and the lakeshore. I feel more relaxed in those places. If someone wants to go to church, than that is their right, I don't need reinforcement for my belief in a higher power.

Funny thing about loving thy fellow man and trying to help others. Those who are deceitful consider this as a weakness and capitalize on it.
edit on 18-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Like the post above me mentioned. I believe in a higher-power, I have my own interpretation of what that is. I also have my own interpretation of what "Angels" are. . . From what I can tell, I see "Angels" as another species. Vicious warriors and they only take orders from the "supreme one". . . I won't go into that though. . . I see signs alright. . . Signs that we are on the cusp of an enlightenment of a sort. People are becoming more open-minded about religion and the universe around them while those who cling on to their ancient beliefs and refuse change fight back claiming the worst to happen.

~Sovereign

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

So it's about to get real?

Perspective... my friend.. it's been very real for many people for a very long time.

More than 1.0 billion people live in extreme poverty and suffer chronic hunger.

Over 25,000 children die everyday from poverty related issues.

300 million children around the world have no access to health care of any sort.

Half (50%) the world's 6.8 billion people live on less than $2.50 a day.

What you really mean is... "my (and your's) cushy lifestyle could end soon".

So... when I read your post I can't help but realize that you really have no clue. Your words betray your perspective... are we having fun playing prophet?

Please... go volunteer at a soup kitchen or something... quit wasting your time with this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by Jefferton

Total religious snivil drval. Greek mythology was BC. Read both closely then see that Christianity has stole MOST of THOSE concepts AND it DOES contradict itself as they have stolen concepts of not only Isis, Osiris & their son Horace & turned them into God, Mary & Jesus. There is also much the same in early Paganistic rituals & words as well of changing other Pre-Christian characters from many of those religions. Of course it is so contradictory to itself. If you ever get a chance to read the earliest known Christian Bible, it was vastly different than today's. Jesus was a brat, mischievous, shoved his own Mother telling her," Woman, quiet, attend to your womanly duties." God was called," Do not do this, you must fear His Holy fist for he is the GOD OF WRATH. '
Christians are so busy trying to paint God & Jesus in a better, more flowery version than it used to be that they forgot to remove most all contradictions. Including the many contradictions of Lucifer, the so called, " Angel of the Morning Star and bringer of the light. ' That reads a LOT like Apollo does it not? Or, " And Lucifer fell from grace, sentenced to forever roam the EARTH. ' So is Earth Earth or is Earth Hell? They also claimed Lucifer was the God of Wrath's ( Sounds like Aries, God of War? ) MOST FAVORED AND BEAUTIFUL ANGEL. It does not say this Wrathful God made Lucifer hideous. I believe all that nonsense as fairy tales told to Children to subdue their very much like Jesus's mischievous behavior & to keep them more subdued as well as the females more subdued & subservient. ( Jesus sounds a lot like Loki yeah? )
The God of Wrath or Jehovah, w/e you want to call him, in the earliest Christian bibles, supposedly had a Goddess Wife called," Cybele." So there they have given him more Zeus like qualities in him & his wife always arguing & sewing his seeds into Human Earth women.
If the poster of this joke post wants references,passages, etc, I have SIX DIFFERENT Christian bibles, a Mormon bible & a Luciferian Bible. Out of them all, they have commonalities. my top 4 I picked out of each are, 1) the spilling of blood, 2) Destruction, 3) sufferance to explain away sins as an act of God so we believe we must suffer to receive any graces from God AFTER you die & sleep till Judgement day & fourthly? Keeping women & children subservient. Think of how many Christian parents say, " Behave or I'll put the FEAR OF GOD into you." But this God is allegedly benevolent?
There was also a change put into Christian bibles by Henry the V!!! th? The beheading of his many wives whom were beheaded reasons given, "Witches/Witchery, just so he could marry another unfortunate woman yet when the Roman Catholics refused him a divorce and THAT was sinful, ( Beheading wasn't sinful but divorce was? ) Henry switched to Anglican, which was basically an Extended version of Roman Catholicism only the priests were allowed to marry & grant divorce in front of a board who would weigh & assess the marriage, would give the go ahead, the divorced women usually sent to convent unless they had another suitor propose to them.
Yup! The Christian bible sure is non contradictory to itself lol! And lastly, ' Signs. ' There were more signs that had plausibilities throughout history than there is now as science can usually dispel most all,' SIGNS these days.
The poster must have lead a very sheltered life and the roof blew off, a wall came down, and the poster got exposed to the REALITIES of LIFE & is now having a meltdown. Pfft!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

yeah.... i see the 'signs'

the globe is in geopolitical and financial system perplexity

i ain't a Christian, but i do use prophey as a stepping stone tool... to try & figure just what the believers will try to pulll off that makes the 'prophecy' come to realization... in as general way

i look forward to the great Falling Away which is prophesied to hearald the End-Times... there will be scoffers is the passage

your Christian loaded OP is sweets for the chior... it is hardly Evagelical or of note...sorry to inform you

you blind faith is actually disturbing...'cause you don't see the real-world situation as it IS... but only through a Main-Stream organized Religion lens

be shrewd, and sly we are told... to protect ourselves from the wolves-in-sheeps clothing...
as a Pagan, i am very fortunate to be born in the Chinese Year-of-the-Rat and have made good use of that talent given me to advance in the world stage for both myself and the Family members as a group
edit on 18-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Heya FlyersFan.
I agree with what you're saying except I would like to clear up something considering the ole Earth being 6,000 years old according to the Bible part.

The Bible doesn't actually ever specifically mention how old the Earth is. So where does this come from? Well, it was Archbishop Ussher of Armgah who published a paper in 1650 detailing the date of Earth's creation by adding up all the ages of the people who lived in the Bible from Adam and Eve and up. So since then, proponents of the young earth movement have used his and similar works as a basis for their claims.

Personally, I don't care too much for the Bible and I always have a hard time getting into it (gets me sleepy too easily
). However, I have always found it to be an interesting piece of history and have done some research on it here and there to try and figure it out, I guess. I mean, I always thought it to be more symbolic and allegorical.
I would love to do more research into ancient Buddhist and Hindu writings at some point though.

Sorry about some of the rambling there.
Have an amazing day!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok. If you say so. I guess we REALLY deserve it this time. I just trying to figure out, why God is so pissed off all of the sudden? I mean, what did I do today to piss her off so much that she wants to incinerate me personally, and use a comet to do it for crying out loud? You get it right? God has a personal relationship with you, not the other way around. So, if the comet we're talking about is coming to kill, it's probably because of me, sorry, my bad. The fact she is going to use a comet just to punish me, but incidentally, extinguish all life in the known Universe, is kind of preposterous don't you think? But I'm going to go out tomorrow and build my comet shelter, just in case she was actually pissed off at someone else instead !

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by MarsSentinel

While I DO love THAT song, others believe he was issuing a campaign for a New SINGULAR World Order without ANY Religions, ( Then he was murdered. I wonder why? ) He WAS a dreamer at the whole peace on Earth thing but it sounds like a dream of no politics as well.
I believe politics & leadership IS just another form of CULTISH RELIGION.
Religion will always be. It always has been. Albeit, most ppl need something & or someone to believe in. Those ppl just continue trading religions,
( I'm NOT inserting the song, " No Religion. " Or the song, " Losing My Religion. " lol! ).
Christianity has caused a LOT of wars but there were wars before Christianity. Also another religion as well as political. ie; A new Pope is just a human male whose character is scrutinized before being VOTED new Pope.
When ppl are overboard with their religions, they do not seem to know ANY religion IS also politics. There is not one without the other AND wars from the leaders of each are just power hungry mad men/women.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join