It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long are we going to pretend this isn't happening???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

What about cars or trucks? Think what someone like the Navy Yard shooter could have done in a crowd with one of those? Or how about gasoline, propane and kerosene? Think of the carnage you could do with them.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Biigs

Raxoxane
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Reminds me of that old saying:If you talk to God-you are praying.If God talks to you-you're looneytunes

Right, Moses was just looneytunes and really convincing

And not to mention on drugs as well.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by GeneralChaos

I mean, who honestly hears voices inside their head unless they are crazy?

Who other than Hunters needs guns at home? Paranoid and nut jobs! Both suffer from psychosis.

Many years ago I pointed my shotgun at a man face as he was climbing in a bedroom window in the middle of the night. My daughter was only 3 or 4 at the time. When he looked up and saw the barrel of the gun he screamed and ran off into the night. I still wonder what would have happened if I wasn't armed. Needless to say, I'm glad I was.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
wow. this thread is getting derailed quickly.

anyway, that is a very interesting police report. but one thing I keep having trouble with is what would be the motive to having a shooting in the navy? maybe i'm just slow, but I don't see what agenda that would push. they are certainly not going to disarm the navy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join