It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Fireball Meteor Strike Canada and New England States 21:45 EST 17 SEP 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Our planet is perpetually bombarded with space dust, rocks etc. most of the time Human vision is just to weak to see it. Wanna have some fun? buy some inexpensive night vision and look up at the night sky. Shooting stars all the time.

In the meantime /yawn

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Really? you've done it Mr. Helmkat?
i will try someday..Tqx!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Darn, I missed it

Someone not too far from me in NB saw it according to the map. Wish I was outside taking the garbage out when it happened lol

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

wow we have a witness here..Tq For the info..
Sory for you late Mr.TKDRL..dont worry there will be more..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Possible Meteor Over Boston Last Night..
bostinno.streetwise.co...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

violet

cheesy

17SEP2013 Khristian Sebago Lake, Maine 950pm estern time zone 10 seconds W-E Huge white tail sparks flying of and a bright red ball Same as the sun Sparks of the tail Looked like a huge firework but very high miles

Huge white tail

is any one there hear a sonic boom??

That meteor I saw a few weeks ago looked like a firework but to high to be one. It had a sparkler like end but not at the tail which was odd. I posted a thread on it. It was on the US. Canada border as well.

Are we moving through an asteroid belt?
edit on 18-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

Actually, scientists say we are in fact, doing just that. Our Solar Systems passes through the galactic plane ever 30-40 million years which means, we move kind of up a and down through the plane (www.universetoday.com...). So we should technically see more strikes or near misses as we transition.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Nibiru's debris tail is now hitting us. The debris tail is made up of trillions of asteroids (brimstone)! Look at the timing.

Look, I try to be open minded, and consider multiple possibilities, but...

Nibiru doesn't exist. Period. It may have, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, but not in our solar system.

As far as your list:

1.) Sin (homosexuality) was just signed into law (sodom and g...)
Homosexuality has been an ongoing event in human history, and has cycled through various civilizations as completely acceptable and completely abhorrent. It being "allowed" or "acceptable" is not a new thing, historically speaking.
2.) Fukushima
Chernobyl killed far more directly and indirectly than Fukushima has, so far. While Fukushima is 100% on my radar, and should be on everybodies, this is not the first nuclear disaster in history. Hell, the Mihama plant in the Fukai prefecture in Japan killed more, directly, than Fukushima has.
3.) Famine
Yes! This is totally new to the world. Famine has never happened before...oh wait.
4.) Wars
What's a war? Oh, that thing that humanity has been doing as a hobby since the dawn of humanity?
5.) Earthquakes under yellowstone
Yellowstone experiences thousands of earthquakes a year. Most register under 3.0, a few have gone above this of late. While I too worry about it, nothing so far indicates the end times from it.
6.) The Pope just said you don't need to believe in God
Pope Urban VIII demanded that Galileo be put on trial for daring to write a book of hersey, including that the Earth revolved around the sun. Turns out Galileo was right. The point being? The Pope's have said a lot of crazy things throughout history.
7.) Everyone old and young is having crazy visions of disasters
Everyone has, probably, at some point had a dream of disaster. However to suggest that "everyone", ie: 7,000,000,000 people, are having these visions is a tall, tall claim. Kind of like claiming the universe revolves around the Earth.
8.) Dimensional shift
Scientific, or hell, even remotely quantifiable data please?
9.) Polar Shift
This is probably the only tangible thing you have on this list thus far, and even this is kind of a meh. The poles are moving, yes - as we are now aware(or maybe forced to?) accept - but the sudden rapid polar shift is still on the fringe and hey, it was supposed to happen last year (along with a dozen other ways of the end times) and hasn't happened yet.
10.) Years of mass animal die offs now
Hi StopThaZionistWorldOrder, it's me: History. I'd like you to pick up a book related to me, we have a lot to go over.
11.) All the UFO sightings
Much as I believe in their tie to extraterrestrial life, "modern" UFO sightings go back into the 40's. This is not a new phenomena, and the "increase" in sightings is largely attributable to increases in handheld cameras, internet access and social media. And most of them are bunk.
12.) Media - Everything in music and movies has gotten so dark with so much preview magic and thought control
Pop music wants to have a word with you. And dozens, if not hundreds, of indie movies and hollywood movies that feature upbeat feel good stories. As far as MSM news goes though, eh: I'll give you that.
13.) Race baiting (divide and conquer techniques)
Doesn't seem any better or worse than before, just more visible. I say this as a person of a non-white ethnicity who's experienced it first hand. It's there, it's -always- been there. It's not going away anytime soon, people are just paying lots of attention to it again.
14.) Everyone lives after their own lusts and desires
Folly of human nature, again: this is not suddenly new. This is humans throughout history. If anything, we have more daily philanthropic people now than ever before.

--
Also, October 1st. While I will admit the paranoid ATSer in me has double checked my stock and defensive capability in prep, the likely occurrence of October 1st is....the renewed budget of the U.S. Government services.

Are things getting worse in the world? Yeah, I'd say yes - but the end of the world as we know it is not going to happen because of the mythical tail of Nibiru or "God" stepping on Earth.

It's going to be because Humanity continues to act in the manner it does, and unfortunately that gives a lot of leeway to the people in power.
edit on 19-9-2013 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by UnmitigatedDisaster because: fixing things

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So for earlier thread derail -

Cheesy, have you been able to find any pictures of the fireball? Have the located an impact point or does it appear to have mostly burned up? Hoping some CCTV or similar caught it

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Nibiru's debris tail is now hitting us. The debris tail is made up of trillions of asteroids (brimstone)! Look at the timing.

1.) Sin (homosexuality) was just signed into law (sodom and g...)
2.) Fukushima
3.) Famine
4.) Wars
5.) Earthquakes under yellowstone
6.) The Pope just said you don't need to believe in God
7.) Everyone old and young is having crazy visions of disasters
8.) Dimensional shifting
9.) Polar Shift
10.) Years of mass animal die offs now
11.) All the UFO sightings
12.) Media - Everything in music and movies has gotten so dark with so much preview magic and thought control
13.) Race baiting (divide and conquer techniques)
14.) Everyone lives after their own lusts and desires

Look at all the signs folks! Looks like Jesus wants his Children...Anything without fruit always ends up getting burned. The earth has been polluted in every way, probably time for an ELE.

Nothing on this earth can compare to his eternal judgement which the bible has more verses about than anything else. Yes you have to be a slave to Jesus; It's infinitely more life and amazing than being a slave to Satan will be for eternity. The choice is yours. Jesus already paid the stripes. Are you going to confess and make Jesus your Lord? He'll forgive you right now. Start reading the Epistles and you'll feel the Holy Spirit which is GOD in the Spirit; nothing else compares. Whether it's in this life or in the eternal pit (4th dimension pain hurts 1000x more than any pain on earth) Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Watch Angelica as she got to see a lot of people that we all know about who are in Hell screaming for her to tell the World so that hopefully nobody else will stomp on Jesus who made you important enough to be separated from the Father and die for you.

Did you start this new account because you were previously banned for sprouting so much rubbish??

edit on 19/9/13 by OpenEars123 because: My fingers suck

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In this "Age" we have seen more fireballs then ever before. A lot more major meteors slinging around.

These things are so simple to explain, and not that scary.

To explain the frequent fireballs; when we have burned holes in the Ozone layer, we have weakened Earth's shield. Thus, obviously, incoming astrieods will contain their heat as they are pulled in via Earth's gravity.

We seeing and hearing more and more about astriods, comets and such - because our technology is getting more advanced and more keen. We are surveying more regions of surrounding outter space, then eveer before. It would only be obvious we will see more of what has ALWAYS been there.

The other thing could be - incoming celestial body, brining in debree and flinging astriods (comets) around via immense gravitational battles of the planets.

Its just nature, doing its thing. The world isnt ending, we are just more populated, advanced technologicaly, and ruining our planets atmosphere more and more...

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Just wanted to correct something you typed...

The ozone shield is teensy thin layer of O3 molecules and only protects us from the sun's harsher radiation, or higher energy light and the occasional teensy particles. Which is actually very very important.

The thick (or thin, depending on perspective) blanket of air is our main protector against space rocks. The friction caused by hitting this air at several thousand feet per second burns most meteors and produces their lovely spectacle.

The danger comes from space rocks big enough to survive the friction burn... just to clarify. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
There was one in Tunisia recently also. In the Tataouine region.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join