It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Fireball Meteor Strike Canada and New England States 21:45 EST 17 SEP 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
even LG create meteor Prank comercial Video..this is the craziest prank i ever watch..

yes every one busy facing 1 october..

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Brimstones

Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven

Upon the wicked He will rain snares; Fire and brimstone and burning wind will be the portion of their cup.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
edit on 18-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: added more

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well that was a heck of a wake up call this morning. Too close for comfort. I'll be looking up all day now.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Yes i do. And btw your pic made me laff, i had just been watching black adder when i logged onto ATS after
monthes of being absent. So thankyou!

here is one link i found of interest.. apparently the end date for the Mayan Calendar was a year off
which i find believable due to the fact that the Catholic church has changed the date more than once, removing the previous 28 day 13 month calendar of the past to the present gregorian version.

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2091882/pg1

There is more however i'm far too exhausted to see straight at the moment i apologise. When i find the link to this i will share it here, unless of course, you find it first

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

I doubt very, very much whether it can be predicted exactly where a meteorite is going to hit planet Earth...........unless someone is deliberately firing said 'meteorite'.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Nibiru's debris tail is now hitting us. The debris tail is made up of trillions of asteroids (brimstone)! Look at the timing.

1.) Sin (homosexuality) was just signed into law (sodom and g...)
2.) Fukushima
3.) Famine
4.) Wars
5.) Earthquakes under yellowstone
6.) The Pope just said you don't need to believe in God
7.) Everyone old and young is having crazy visions of disasters
8.) Dimensional shift
9.) Polar Shift
10.) Years of mass animal die offs now
11.) All the UFO sightings
12.) Media - Everything in music and movies has gotten so dark with so much preview magic and thought control
13.) Race baiting (divide and conquer techniques)
14.) Everyone lives after their own lusts and desires

Look at all the signs folks! Looks like Jesus wants his Children...Anything without fruit always ends up getting burned. The earth has been polluted in every way, probably time for an ELE.

Nothing on this earth can compare to his eternal judgement which the bible has more verses about than anything else. Yes you have to be a slave to Jesus; It's infinitely more life and amazing than being a slave to Satan will be for eternity. The choice is yours. Jesus already paid the stripes. Are you going to confess and make Jesus your Lord? He'll forgive you right now. Start reading the Epistles and you'll feel the Holy Spirit which is GOD in the Spirit; nothing else compares. Whether it's in this life or in the eternal pit (4th dimension pain hurts 1000x more than any pain on earth) Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Watch Angelica as she got to see a lot of people that we all know about who are in Hell screaming for her to tell the World so that hopefully nobody else will stomp on Jesus who made you important enough to be separated from the Father and die for you.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Not sure what it is called but is this a pre debris field that travels with the big one we are expecting?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We live right smack dead in the middle of a debris field. The cosmos has played volleyball with us throughout our existence. I believe now with the approach of ISON maybe it is pushing the debris toward us, and I am afraid it will also pulling the debris behind it.

I may be wrong and I am sure someone will soon be here to comment on my ignorance and will set me straight, but I think we will be plummeted coming and going.

Even if ISON doesn't hit us, we will likely be victimized by its paparazzi and entourage.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Nibiru's debris tail is now hitting us. The debris tail is made up of trillions of asteroids (brimstone)! Look at the timing.

Niburu is a myth, a hoax, there is no evidence to support the claims.

The "debris tail" is nothing more than gas and dust, it might make for a pretty shower should we pass throughit, nothing more. You are talking about pieces the size of a grain of sand, maybe a pebble at a push.

2.) Fukushima
3.) Famine
4.) Wars
5.) Earthquakes under yellowstone
6.) The Pope just said you don't need to believe in God
7.) Everyone old and young is having crazy visions of disasters
8.) Dimensional shift
9.) Polar Shift
10.) Years of mass animal die offs now
11.) All the UFO sightings
12.) Media - Everything in music and movies has gotten so dark with so much preview magic and thought control
13.) Race baiting (divide and conquer techniques)
14.) Everyone lives after their own lusts and desires

1. Freedom of sexuality is more widely accepted, this is a good thing, to each their own.

2. Fukushima was the result of bad planning, incompetence and a natural disaster.

3. Famine has always affected humans globally, if anything, this is improving thanks to various charities.

4. There has always been war. With the advent of modern technology it is just reported more and they happen a lot faster.

5. It is a supervolcano on a geologically active region...there will always be earthquakes.

6. The pope is trying to save Catholicism from all the crap that has been going on the past few years.

7. The members of ATS do not make up everyone, I for one have not had any, neither has anyone I know.

8. What?

9. The magnetic poles do shift periodically, it is a known scientific fact, has happened before, will happen again, we (mankind) survived the last one.

10. With all the crap we put into the oceans and atmosphere, hardly surprising...although the methane theory is intriguing, but naturally occurring if true.

11. Most of which have perfectly logical explanations, from Jupiter/Venus to the ISS, I have yet to see any concrete evidence of (ET)UFO sightings.

12. Styles change throughout the years, there have been dark periods in history before with the arts, it's what people want, so the companies cash in.

13. Where has the race baiting took place? Do you mean religious bigotry? That's just something which has always happened, nothing to do with race.

14. Not everyone does, but a lot do, and to be honest, that's the way it has always been throughout the history of the human race.

Look at all the signs folks! Looks like Jesus wants his Children...Anything without fruit always ends up getting burned. The earth has been polluted in every way, probably time for an ELE.

Nothing on this earth can compare to his eternal judgement which the bible has more verses about than anything else. Yes you have to be a slave to Jesus; It's infinitely more life and amazing than being a slave to Satan will be for eternity. The choice is yours. Jesus already paid the stripes. Are you going to confess and make Jesus your Lord? He'll forgive you right now. Start reading the Epistles and you'll feel the Holy Spirit which is GOD in the Spirit; nothing else compares. Whether it's in this life or in the eternal pit (4th dimension pain hurts 1000x more than any pain on earth) Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

I believe in God (I also believe in science), and even I think that is just utter rubbish.

Yes, the world will most likely be faced with an ELE at some point, whether an asteroid, a supervolcano or just simply the sun dying in a few billion years. I highly doubt it was prophesied in some book(s) a long time ago, the future isn't certain.

Our role, our future and whether we live or become extinct (barring some fatal disease) is entirely in our hands, or the hands of our leaders I guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Your eyes are sealed shut, your heart is hardened. Let them open.

So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more.
Ephesians 4:17-19

Even the demons acknowledge God exists yet their work is of the pit.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Guys, I think we should adorn Sackcloth, Fast and pray and meditate about all the screwed up stuff we've done and how we can fix it.

The Aliens have the ability to steer these things away or into us.

Nassim Haramein worked on a Mayan Codice presentation that depicted Saucer style craft pushing against the asteroid, and the craft had a pushing mechanism, like the saucer was designed to do that. You gotta see it.

I know this isn't the original, but i love the music on this version, its not the best version, there is another longer version out there with more amazing carvings.

The Sun even had that black triangle shape on it last year, that is depicted in the Asteroid codice. Asteroid codice in middle of video.

The video might have been passed around here before, but watch as much as you can with Nassim Haramein in it.

He takes ancient astronaut and UFOlogy and combines it with physics and its amazing!

In the book of Jonah, the King agreed with Jonah to adorn sackcloth, fast and pray to avoid Gods wrath because the Holy Temple was floating over their city!!

All of us feel it coming, the animals feel it too!
edit on 18-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed to to the

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VulcanScienceAcademy

There it is, the Holy Temple was just talking about.

I can go through Asian, Buddhist, Greek, Babylonian, Egyptian, etc etc and find images of a Golden Cube craft, with a golden Dome, and Cherubims flying all around. China was painting this for thousands of years too!

whoops forgot Hindu too
edit on 18-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Of course! the gays are ending the world... *rolling eyes*
edit on 18-9-2013 by hades84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hades84

#1 is a factor, look what happened to the military and who's running it now.

It might have gone on behind close doors in the past, but those doors are wide open now.

edit on 18-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed he to the

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Another Factor is us decoding DNA and manipulating it!

I think this is a big no no without permission.

Animals is one thing, but designing your child or super soldiers and mice with human brainz, its a step over the line!

We are just moving to fast for our own good. We can't keep up...

The Technology will control us if it hasn't already...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That Prank Commercial is epic!

Too Bad they couldn't shake the room too!!

They might have used some good bass speakers in adjacent rooms to give that rumbling feeling.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Have you thought that it could be some kind of space battle?
not alien but human.
is america fighting a satellite war in space?

they Can do in now.
and how would we know any thing about it?
war in space has no conection with earth war.

a lot of countries are very angery with US
over them spying on them alll.
so taking the spy sats out is a good move

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My only problem with the "FEMA Alert Region 3!" thing in relation to meteors hitting the east coast is this..Although I know that asteroids, meteors etc can be tracked very accurately in space can they actually be tracked right down to the exact part of the Earth they would hit? Seems there are too many variables but I could be completely wrong.

I know know, if we're talking TPTB here, the general consensus is that they know these things but I have my doubts!
edit on 18-9-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Once you have a good trajectory plotted of it. It all depends on the amount of data collected and the balance or wobble of the object.

Bunker Systems are in place for the leet. if they have prior knowledge of impact, if not then the staff were lucky enough to live on. Other dangers ahead for the people in the bunkers tho!

added:
wonder if any pics are coming

edit on 18-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join