It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Fireball Meteor Strike Canada and New England States 21:45 EST 17 SEP 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just Now..
lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...

Fireball Meteor Strike again..Year of Comet,meteor or Asteroid??
more and more to come..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this news! I'm in Montana and it's cloudy.... Bad! However- I'm sure if something flies by it would lite up the cloud cover.

I hope someone caught these events on tape!!! S&F

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thanks cheesy for the heads up , and Just have to smile when I look at your avatar face , your sooooo cute.

This link has a map that is interactive and shows where the meteors are hitting.

thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp...
edit on 18-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

From looking at this the U.S is coping it.

ALERT!... FEMA Region III... Is FEMA Preparing for 'Something' BIG?

www.knowthelies.com...

These meteors are pretty heavy in that region at the moment , wonder if that is what they saw.

This is pretty creepy... According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled “Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!” The government obviously believes something big is coming. ~ Susan Duclos - Video

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Tq For Reply and The link Ms.Pinkorchid..

i add this too..another Meteor and asteroid is above us..more and more..
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thanks cheesy!!!

So this is on the east coast?
I couldn't read that multi coloured text on the page
Are there any news sources yet?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy
Could you please copy some text details from the page please.
I can't read it on iPad. Every time I try to zoom out the text it jumps around and I lose it. I can't even do a copy text.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I hate to be the fear mongerer but the closer it gets to October 1st , the more incidents seems to be happening, I don't normally believe in those special dates and what not and I usually try and stay clear of them. I will admit though, that it can't be mere coincidence for all these headlines, ranging from fireballs, the constitution,and shootings, its just too hollywood for all of this happening during this specific time, all that's missing now is the invasion of Syria,(had to throw that one in there) But seriously it seems like everyone's watching the right hand, while the left hand is free to run about.
Just saying, if I knew something was about to inevitably happen, I would distract the necassary,to first ,get my own people safe, and second, to prevent riots and chaos, or at least long enough to get to safe house. That's just my opinion though, and not something I completely believe but I do believe it would work .

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Breaking News- MBIQ Detects NS NB ME MA NH Fireball Meteor 17SEP2013
Breaking News -
MBIQ Detects Canada / US -
New England States / NS NB ME MA NH NY Fireball Meteor approx. 21:45 EST 17SEP2013

NS NB ME MA NH NY Fireball Meteor/s approx. 21:45 EST 17SEP2013

If you witnessed a meteor event PLEASE file a meteor sighting report to help us confirm and improve our detection; thank you!
lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.jp...

Please check for security camera and all sky camera captures of this event; help by getting this story out by Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube and your favorite forums and your local media; thank you!
lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com...
email video or photos to [email protected]

Initial Meteor Sighting Reports-
17SEP2013 Brian Doyle PENNIAC, NB, CANADA 2230 ADT 2-4 SECONDS N TO S (LEFT TO RIGHT) GREENISH (NO SOUND, I WAS INSIDE) Similar brightness to a flare or firework Don't know I was watching TV, and saw it peripherally out the living room window. I initially thought it was a flare, but it was travelling horizontally rather than vertically and only appeared for a few seconds. Was brightest just before it disappeared in the direction of Fredericton, NB.

17SEP2013 belinda lloyd Brunswick, maine 22:14:00 10 seconds headed north it was white at first then turned blue like the moon no it was awesome kind of like a firework with no sound

17SEP2013 Khristian Sebago Lake, Maine 950pm estern time zone 10 seconds W-E Huge white tail sparks flying of and a bright red ball Same as the sun Sparks of the tail Looked like a huge firework but very high miles

17SEP2013 Jason Bowers Belfast, Maine USA 21:46 EST 8 sec total United States going East Blue in color. turned a clear night sky into daylight for 3 secs. could see pieces falling from it as it went east. was over the house. brightness outside got my attention. clear night turned to day, then watched as a blue streak flew overhead going east. yes i thought a helocopter spotlight was on my home. That is how bright it was.

17SEP2013 Ben Saugus MA 9:42ish pm 2-3 sec W-E bright white tear drop shaped(on it's side) slight tapering away from direction of travel street light/star/moon no I thought it was a reflection from the TV but rewound the movie which ruled that out. after the sighting i identified a meteor on youtube that matched what I saw called the local police to see if anyone else reported it. No other reports

MBIQ Sampled Data Set-
Quincy, Massachusetts arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News 17SEP2013" by searching for meteorite 9/17/2013.
11:43:13 -- 1 minute ago

Fitchburg, Massachusetts arrived from google.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News" by searching for meteor sept 17 w.
11:24:06 -- 7 minutes ago

Hampton, New Hampshire arrived from search.yahoo.com on "Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: Breaking News - MBIQ Detects Large Bolide Meteor Entry Over New England States and Canada 28FEB2012" by searching for Meteor sighting over New England.
11:16:38 -- 14 minutes ago

All Meteor Sighting Reports Can Be Seen HERE-
thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp...

i already googling and nothing yet..

edit on 18-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm wondering how long they knew? When did the preparations and urgency begin with the FEMA camps and the Oct 1st date. To my memory they began a few weeks ago, correct?

When I put Ct hat on this make me a bit angry. Why leave people in the area if they know some things inbound? Can they make that sort of determination? Or is it likely they have no idea where they'll hit so warnings and evacuation attempts are pointless?

Have any of these meteors hit ground or have they simply burned up in the atmosphere? And, is something bigger on the way?

Just musing out loud. Where's ET and why aren't they blocking all these things? Have they decided we should go the way of the dinosaurs?

CdT

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

Too Hollywood you say? The conspiracy of Hollywood is Illuminati and what we see I have read seems to be 90% true. Those illusive guys - keeping us on the hamster wheel. Seems timely with the space fence shutting down.

Seems more biblical to me though. Lights fall from the sky of various forms.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Yes Ms.CDT!! they will not tell us till the death..
i am sory i dont have the picture or video yet..but i ll keep searching,
for the ET..maybe they will do the same as the one hit Russia back there...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

17SEP2013 Khristian Sebago Lake, Maine 950pm estern time zone 10 seconds W-E Huge white tail sparks flying of and a bright red ball Same as the sun Sparks of the tail Looked like a huge firework but very high miles

Huge white tail

is any one there hear a sonic boom??

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Thanks so much cheesy!
You're a sweetie

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

cheesy

Huge white tail

is any one there hear a sonic boom??

That meteor I saw a few weeks ago looked like a firework but to high to be one. It had a sparkler like end but not at the tail which was odd. I posted a thread on it. It was on the US. Canada border as well.

Are we moving through an asteroid belt?
edit on 18-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Interesting post. Thankyou .. I thought i'd add something as It will be interesting to see precisely where ISON and it's followers will hit in the next 3 to 4 mths. Apparently every major comet to pass over this planet has created havoc in the form of disease, including cancer on top of volcanic activity earthquakes and tsunami type flooding. I have heard the tail of the red comet from hell aka Ison will be january/february. 2014

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Interesting, but not a strike.

People are claiming it looked like a bright firework, sounds like a typical, normal sighting.

Sounds like it burnt up long before reaching the ground.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

You too TQ Ms.Violet!

Are we moving through an asteroid belt?

sory i dont know about that..i ll try googling now..

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Tq! do you have a link to that info? i am so curious..

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

woogleuk
Interesting, but not a strike.

People are claiming it looked like a bright firework, sounds like a typical, normal sighting.

Sounds like it burnt up long before reaching the ground.

Yes Mr.Woogleuk! it burnt up long before reaching the ground..we never witnes one that hit the ground

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join