It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Suppresses Knowledge of the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My brother Adam, who is in sixth grade at a Catholic school, was in school on Friday when his class for some odd reason, began talking about the movie National Treasure and the pyramid on the back of the dollar. One of his friends mentioned how it was sometimes refered to as the "All-Seeing Eye." I had taught Adam and some of his friends about conspiracies, ailens, paranormal, ect. Then another one of his friends mentioned how I had taught them about how it is a symbol of the Illuminati and is proof of the US's link to them and other groups such as the Masons. The teacher exploded at my brother and his friends yelling "Do not believe anything Adam or Chris tell you! They are just telling you lies!" My brother got angry because he knew that it was the teacher who was lying.

If you want Adam's side of the story, his ATS name is The_Ham_Demon. Also, I didn't put this in Secert Societies because I didn't want to.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by invader_chris]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's true. The teacher also really hates me. My classmates also think I'm crazy.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by the_ham_demon]

[edit on 13-11-2004 by the_ham_demon]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by the_ham_demon]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
everybody looks at me the same way because i talk about these things around here. lol

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
From an official point of view, there should be nothing wrong with the All-Seeing Eye. It's a recognized Masonic symbol (as the pyramid or the triangle and the two columns) and, to the best of my knowledge, Freemasonry is completely legal. Moreover, it could be used to start a stimulating debate on the topic. For example: why is the All-Seeing Eyye so prominently represented in US symbols? No replies, gentlemen? Because most of the founding fathers (George Washington was the most famous) were Masons, and those symbols were chosen not to indicate some conspiracy, but to represent the Masonic values of friendship, brotherhood, open-mindness and faith in "something above". But today's school is not made to stimulate thinking and most of teachers are bored, disillusioned persons, valuing their job more than their pupils. And to keep your job, you have to stick to the Program.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Good for the teacher.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
sue the Teacher for suppressing and ridiculing your "different" point of view and attacking your ideas

thats illegal

SUE THE TEACHER

at the LEAST throw rotton eggs on their car!!

LOL

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Your therory make little sence if ever techer in the usa new about the govements secrite links and were told to cover it how could it possibly be kept secrite.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That's right. And that's the point. That teacher is DEFENSIVE because, in her mind, she has figured out that secrecy is an issue; but she's going along with the program, not to deal with it.

Stupid woman. Should change careers. Should be a typist maybe, since she just follows and attends to what she's told to follow and attend to.

Hmmm

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I agree, I hope she retires or gets driven away from the school by me.
I did it before to my fourth grade teacher, it was cool!

LOL!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
At the very least, I would call the principle of the school and complain. The teacher has no right what so ever to yell at a student because of a point of view...it's not conducive to building a healthy thought process for the future! Now way would I tolerate such out of a teacher...she could disagree in a much more calm manner...and when I finished with her, she would do so in the future with other children! While I understand they are not paid enough and they tolerate a lot...their job is to teach not belittle a child for having an opinion!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Good idea, I think I am going to have my parents call the principle and the teacher herself.I hate her so much.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Kids, here's a good joke. When that teacher is trying to say something "wise", pull her... ah... well, there is a downgoing enetgy stream that is going from the crown chakra to the root one, now simply imagine that you are pulling it out of her solar plenux area. That would make her loose the sting of what she has been saying.

Originally posted by the_ham_demon
Good idea, I think I am going to have my parents call the principle and the teacher herself.I hate her so much.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It is a private school, they can do whatever they want. If you dont like the school's policies or ideas, then go to a different school.
Its much more likely that the teacher had never heard of the "illuminati" and just thought your brother was bull sh*tting the other kids. I mean, we are talking about sixth graders here, not seniors in high school. Its not like they know what they are talking about anyway. :p

[edit on 14-11-2004 by apw100]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bratok
Kids, here's a good joke. When that teacher is trying to say something "wise", pull her... ah... well, there is a downgoing enetgy stream that is going from the crown chakra to the root one, now simply imagine that you are pulling it out of her solar plenux area. That would make her loose the sting of what she has been saying.

I dont get it, what are you talking about.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   

LOL!!!!

Correction: I did it a couple of times

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

LOL!!!!

Correction: I did it a couple of times

Well, I can't see that it is "cool" at all. Teachers have a hard time it. I do believe that if a teacher is deserving of it, then they need reprimanded...I think you should do a bit of thinking here though. If you are having problems with a lot of teachers, then maybe it would benefit you to look at yourself also. Be sure you are being a fair person and not just causing trouble for teachers that you personally don't like.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
thats illegal

Catholic School.

SUE THE TEACHER

They'll loose.

at the LEAST throw rotton eggs on their car!!

Thats illegal. Then they'll be back in court.

emilycragg
Stupid woman. Should change careers. Should be a typist

It doesn't say that its a woman. Why assume that it is? Was it something that was edited out perhaps?
And why was it stupid? The unfinished pyramid isn't an illuminati symbol no? Sure its a masonic one, but no illuminati right? And it doesn't sound likely that anyone would react so strongly ('you are telling lies!!!!') to the rather standard and well accepted idea that the founders had a lot of masons amoung them. If the teacher was reacting like that to the claim that Geo. Washington was a mason, well, then they need an education on the subject. But if the students were talking about illuminati controlling the world or that the founders were illuminati or even that masons are satanists who eat babies, well, those would be lies.

I am curious as to the specifics of the converstatio, seems like either side could be stronly to blam here , can the OP and his brother elaborate?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
actually she is a woman and I didnt start disliking her in the first place, it was her that caused all this, i thought she was cool on the first day of school last year, i think she is evil.
and yet she still continues to do that to me

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

actually she is a woman

Liek I said, "It doesn't say that its a woman. Why assume that it is?" I was just curious as to why EC assumed it was a woman, since it wasn't stated that she was.

and yet she still continues to do that to me

Still continues to do what? Tell you not to talk about the illuminati? Maybe you shouldn't, what does a bavarian social club have to do with your school lessons anyway right?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Im a bit of an Anarchist, Conspiracy theorist, and Phreaker in grade nine, and teachers do it all the time to me... They banned above top secret on our school computers, and well, I've been in the office for calling the principle a mason, and he IS. Im not a nut, and he knows it, he said Im right but not to repeat it, I have 80% in every coarse, he knows that I know how to deal with him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join