It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Super Citizen - Homo Superius - Lawmakers Pass Law Against Tickets (for Themselves)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

greencmp

Let's discuss what other laws, regulations and taxes they might excuse themselves from in the future.

All of them. Simple as that, discussion over.

indeed.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

greencmp
Let's discuss what other laws, regulations and taxes they might excuse themselves from in the future.

The French aristocrats (and many others) pushed the window on that in the latest part of the 18th century and it wasn't pretty for the nobility when the peasants reached their breaking point now was it?.

Just remind them of that.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

greencmp
I have a good plan.

The idea is to learn from the playbook of progressives and have grassroots legislative action. It won't be the big guys in the first stage but, there are some easy pickins to get people enthusiastic and have some success under our belt. We can remove all the meter maids in our home towns as phase 1.

The beauty is that there should be zero resistance to their elimination, no one likes them and they don't generate much revenue. They are the epitome of low hanging fruit.

It is doable and realistic and we can organize here.

Interested?

edit on 17-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately the progressives (communists as well as fascists) have a remarkable head start. Both have been patient and have slowly eradicated the concept of personal responsibility from the mindset of many. Their playbook is brilliant in that they allow people to vote themselves goodies...at the expense of others. How such a concept isn't immediately seen as sinister boggles my mind. Then again, the logic is sound since it's easy to win someone to your side if you offer them something for nothing. Their voters generally have little if any "skin" in the game. They're merely voting for their next handout. Ahhh, voting......

I don't see voting as a viable option OTHER than voting in a Constitutionally sound Sheriff in your county. IMO, that is step one. Once you have a Sheriff that TRULY realizes their authority and takes seriously their oaths to both State and Federal constitutions, you have a chance at recovery. The Sheriff is top dog. He can tell anyone and everyone to piss off - FEDS included. Whether said Sheriff will have the stones to do so is a matter of trust/hope.

We the People have lost MUCH ground in this battle. The criminals have had over 100 years to solidify their grasp. Their grasp is solid but they see that they are losing a bit of their grip daily due to people's awakening via non-MSM news/communications.

As such, said criminals are going into overdrive to maintain their control and seem to be doing so via their bought/paid for MSM as well as mobilizing their dependent base coupled with their cries of the need for internet regulation - - for the children. Right. They don't give a good GD about children unless said children can be utilized to further their cause. They don't give a good GD about human life unless said lives can be utilized to further their cause. History is replete with examples of such demons. Stalin...Hitler....Pol Pot......Mao Zedong....Mussolini.....et al.

You have to hold to the hope that good triumphs over evil. History has shown plenty of evil that eventually is eradicated. I hold to the hope that eventually the evil running this country is eradicated.

It all starts locally. The federal government is completely corrupt. The 10th amendment must be enforced and can only be done so by those willing to trade their current situation in the hope that they have made the situation better for their posterity. Much like was done 226 years ago.

If we aren't willing to die to make things better for our posterity, our posterity has no hope but the shackles that have enslaved us for a century.
edit on 17-9-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Firefly_

greencmp

All of them. Simple as that, discussion over.

indeed.

Clear enough to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

VforVendettea

greencmp

The French aristocrats (and many others) pushed the window on that in the latest part of the 18th century and it wasn't pretty for the nobility when the peasants reached their breaking point now was it?.

Just remind them of that.

In this case, the precursor will come in the form of local austerity. Ground up elimination or minimization of official power and officials.
edit on 17-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

While I am not saying that it will be easy or that we will not encounter resistance, I believe that this approach has the best chance of mobilizing the otherwise busily productive members of our society who by our nature abhor political participation.

It is the unproductivity that results from the constant drag and overhead of bloated government that will inspire unprecedented and effective organization toward a shared goal of prosperity and freedom that can make the difference.

As you say and I agree, all politics are local.

I have a few threads that explore some of the realizations that have given me the confidence to ask the question, do we have what it takes to get our freedom back through simple recall elections, deprecating positions, firings etc.?

I think the answer is a resounding 'yes'.

We must keep our eyes on the prize.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

A spokesman for WSP says Washington lawmakers are constitutionally protected from receiving noncriminal traffic tickets during a legislative session, as well as 15 days before.

Could someone please explain to me what qualifies as a "noncriminal" traffic ticket?
edit on 17-9-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Could someone please explain to me what qualifies as a "noncriminal" traffic ticket?

Generally, will the police lock you up for the driving offense or just give you a ticket and on your way.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So, just to be clear.

1. The banksters get their own police force - thanks to the US Patriot Act.
2. The lawmakers exempt themselves from penalties for breaking the law - thanks to themselves.
3. The same Posse is trying to rewrite US history and the 2nd Amendment.
4. The same Posse is desperate to ban all guns.
5. If you speak up about a conspiracy to destroy the US from within, you are a conspiracy theorist and by association, a terrorist.
6. If you are a terrorist you will be taken down, thanks to the pricks in numbers 1-4

You get nothing, except guns, sort of, for now..........just.

OK, so I think I got it - so you're almost FULLY screwed.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Globalist George Orwell had it right a long time ago . . .

the elite are fully versed in the meme, the value, the rule, the custom that . . .

"some pigs are more equal than others."

They'll find out just how their type of "egalitarian" works in hell.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We have an obligation to defend our declaration of independence, constitution and bill of rights in each and every instance in which they are threatened. I would be pleased if that simple responsibility were taken seriously by our citizenry.

We must also be creative in opposing the insidious attacks on the psyche of the nescient as they seem to not be up to the task of defending themselves. Sometimes, just a little sarcasm and reflective absurdity is all that is necessary to spark an otherwise timid personality to revive their dormant indignation.
edit on 22-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join