Israeli Embassy Concerned About American TV Depiction of Jewish Lobby Influence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In order to find out who's in charge, find out who you are not allowed to criticize..

The embassy is upset over the shows Veep and House of Cards.

YNetNews

"These series present Israel as a country which one should be very careful not to offend, and that anyone daring to criticize it is reprimanded by the Jewish lobby," a senior state official says. "This justifies all conspiracy theories about the Israeli and Jewish control of American politics."

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

atsmediapro
In order to find out who's in charge, find out who you are not allowed to criticize..

YNetNews

"These series present Israel as a country which one should be very careful not to offend, and that anyone daring to criticize it is reprimanded by the Jewish lobby," a senior state official says. "This justifies all conspiracy theories about the Israeli and Jewish control of American politics."

The quickest way to be called an anti semite is to criticise Israel.
The only holocaust that it is a criminal offence to deny is the Jewish holocaust.
Point out the disproportionate Jewish contingent in government and media, you will get slapped down for that too.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well the truth does hurt people sometimes. What is best for Israel and what can it get from America is the only thing on the minds of the foreign agents that make up AIPAC.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by atsmediapro

They kind of just backed up what the shows were highlighting.
You don't here muslims, koreans or russians complaining when they are portrayed as terrorists on U.S tv but as soon as something paints Israel in a bad light it's wrong, wrong, wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I was just watching this and saw your comment.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Let's see: The Israeli embassy is applying pressure because of TV shows criticizing Israel for applying pressure to those who are critical of Israel. I believe that's what I read....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

atsmediapro
reply to post by OneManArmy

I was just watching this and saw your comment.

I know, its disgusting. No one degrades the memory of those that died in WW2 more than those that cry anti semite at every opportunity. Its like they have forgotten what anti semitism really is.

edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 17 Sep 2013 17:30:41 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm sure the "you're an anti-semite" crowd will be around to slap your hands at any minute. However, that has got to be one of the freaking funniest stories I've read here today. "Don't criticize us for being critical of you critizing us."

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

mclarenmp4

They kind of just backed up what the shows were highlighting.
You don't here muslims, koreans or russians complaining when they are portrayed as terrorists on U.S tv but as soon as something paints Israel in a bad light it's wrong, wrong, wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

atsmediapro

YNetNews

In order to find out who's in charge, what religion are we not allowed to critise? Step forward Judaism.

Why of all the religions in the world are we not allowed to question anything about them?

I appreciate and acknowledge that they have been persecuted throughout the ages, but why not criticise, less feel the wrath of the anti-semitic brigade?

To question certain elements of a religion is not anti-semitc it is purely asking a question.

I hate no one, and never will. I would like to think I am adult enough to see both sides of an argument and try to rationalise between both sides. What I do not and never will understand is the whole anti-semitic argument. It is weak, it holds no value and it certainly doesn't portray Judaism in a good light.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oy vey. American television is nothing to schvitz over. Ironic.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

In order to find out who's in charge, what religion are we not allowed to critise? Step forward Judaism.

This has nothing to do with any religion. This has to do with Zionism. Zionism is a fanatical belief dreamed up by a European atheist based on a book printed in Venice in the 1500's.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
How exactly do they plan on dealing with Jews who themselves brag about controlling the media?

Jews DO control the media

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

edit on 18-9-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

"This justifies all conspiracy theories about the Israeli and Jewish control of American politics."

If they were so concerned about conspiracy theories about Israeli and Jewish control of American politics floating around....maybe they could start by reigning in all those politicians with dual Israeli-American citizenship.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Just going to throw this out there...
Maybe Israel could gtfo of our government. We have enough problems without them adding to it.

Oh? You won't? Then stfu.

sincerely,
the american people

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It always comes back to religion in politics. It's bad practice.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

atsmediapro

YNetNews

Your very first sentence says more than anyone else can say.

This trip to Israel is a few months old watch Obama do their gardening:

But this video below is more recent: Remember, Nathan grew up in the synagogue of Satan so he might know a couple things.

I have nothing against Jews. In fact I think I'm 20% Jewish. There are lots of brilliant jews out there, which is why the elite likes to kill them. It's not about jews it's about a specific cabal of globalist zionist supremacists that control most of the supreme court, all the mainstream media, and they even own alex jones. The highest ones do follow a bloodline but they let their capos ride the coattails of feeling like they are in the fam.

They are killing all the Christians they can find in the middle east. There is nothing they hate more than Christians and this is fact. This fact alone should convince you that Jesus is the Son of God and his stripes paid for you to be immortal forever in a place that has a way better existence than anything on this physical World; an existence they cannot take away from you no matter how much they destroy this planet and all the nations therein.
edit on 18-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: added thought

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Wondering if this wouldnt be more appropriate in US Political Madness. Not much of a conspiracy that AIPAC is incredibly influential.

Of-course AIPAC isnt the only influential lobby, healthcare, the Military Industrial Complex, the Banksters, the Unions etc.

The one thing I've noticed is that the more a group tries to stifle criticism, the more people resent that group.

Welcome criticism, be open to it, encourage a discussion, why not?

But it could be argued that their cause is the most detrimental: loss of American life via war, and Syria is no exception:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: grammar

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I really do not understand how Israel gets away with everything it does..only by infiltrating into positions of power can they do it. They bomb Syria just as they wish and nothing is said. If any other country did that then big questions would be asked. They use white phosphorus on Palestinians and nobody takes them to task.Are these not chemical weapons? They take land that does not belong to them daily. They invade Lebanese airspace daily with fighter jets and nothing is done even though the Lebanese government complain to the UN.

Here is a tweet just now from No.10...who do you think is behind this? Not often people get a mention off the British Prime Minister.

UK Prime Minister ‏@Number10gov 16 Sep
PM thanks Holocaust survivors for educating future generations @HolocaustUK 25th anniversary ow.ly... pic.twitter.com/0VrVGbMROD

And here is his speech to agree to give them and "additional" £300,000 per year.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I wonder if it isn't actually a bit of a myth about Jewish people being smarter and more hardworking than other cultures. If one looks at the USA with its huge Jewish lobby, who controls the media, film industry, some of the legal system and especially the Fed and banks etc, its kinda hard to explain why the whole lot is failing and in decline. Similar could be said for the UK. Also without the aid given by both the USA and UK would Israel itself be financially viable as a nation, I suspect not pursuing the policies they have done in the past? Perhaps if the huge amount of aid had not been given that country would have had to make policies that provided more cooperation with her neighbours and a more settled ME might have existed. All the time nuclear weapons can be afforded by one country in that region, all the other countries will feel threatened and will aspire to hold similar deterants.

I actually think that we should not be cowering about speaking the truth where necessary because we bring our kids up to tell the truth and then as an adult today there seems to be many things one is 'not allowed' to tell the truth about.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join