It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Features and Icons Definition Index?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I know there is a lot going on with ATS and this forum specifically, but I have looked for something and can not seem to find it.

I seem to recall a thread in this forum that gave a detailed description of the ATS features and defined what each icon meant. I was hoping to check the thread to learn about some of the new icons and features now available.

I checked the 'Using the New Features and Functions of ATS.5/3' thread and, while it is useful, it is not what I am looking for.

It is more like a 'User's Manual'.

A couple examples of the descriptions I am looking for:

1. 'Icons' located to the left of each thread in a forum.

You can see each 'sticky' thread has an icon to it's left that let's us know it's a sticky. I believe the indicator of this is an upward pointing, bold arrow.

I'd like to know if there is a 'key' available that defines what each icon represents and, if so, where I can find the key.

2. Color Coded Thread Titles

The threads listed in a forum are color coded. I'm not sure, at all, what the different color coded thread titles represent. I'd also like to know if there is a 'key' available that defines what each 'Color Code' represents and, if so, where I can find this key.

These are just a couple examples. I recall there being many other explanations for the icons and codes used to classify different things on ATS.

If you know which thread I'm thinking of, could you please hook me up with a link?

The thread may be right under my nose, obvious to most, and I may have simply over-looked it. If this is the case, could you please direct me to the thread and lock this thread?

Thanks for any assistance!

edit on 17-9-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Okay, this is not “official” in anyway, but it's to the best of my knowledge:

This corresponds with some of the buttons across the upper right just below the forum “header”:

new topics

join