It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any dream interpreters out there? pet tiger has onion shoved up bum to reveal fishtank???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OK so Im walking along and I see this cute tiger cub in front of me, I knew instantly it was a pet and felt the need to tell the owner how wrong it is to keep tigers as pets.
After confronting the woman (I dont recall what she said but it was very dismissive) she proceeded to wipe the tigers butt with what I first thought was a tissue, it turned out to be an onion and she was kinda shoving it in a bit.
When she stopped the Tiger turned around and I could see its butt was wide open, upon further inspection I noticed a tank with 3 fish swimming around.
My first thought was its a fake tiger but looking again I saw it was real and someone had performed an operation to get the tank in there.
I walked away disgusted and was headed home to call the authorities, Then I woke up.

I can remember my dreams every morning but usually forget them after a couple hrs, this one stayed with me as not only was it quite vivid but it was weird even by dream standards.

Any dream interpreters wanna tell me what the hell it was all about??

Any non dream interpreters wanna have a crack feel free

Cheers
edit on 17/9/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

So...uh, consume anything prior to this dream?

Drugs, alcohol......cheese?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

do u feed ur pet cat fish?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Aren't you glad ATS is kinda anonymous?

edit on 17-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You rang?

The only thing I come up with is you are very concerned about the environment and animal habitats. Thats a good thing.

But you're not sure what to do about it on your level. If you think its all kind of overwhelming, I agree with you.

Other than that, thanks for the chuckle. I got one about an elephant, a monkey and a butt plug, but thats for the jokes forum.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ah, the Old piece of pussy that brings tears to Your eyes... The "keester plant" means 2 things, neither of them bodes well... Party On !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Bragi

So...uh, consume anything prior to this dream?

Drugs, alcohol......cheese?

A couple beers

filledcup

do u feed ur pet cat fish?

Not fresh fish, just canned stuff

greencmp

Aren't you glad ATS is kinda anonymous?

LMAO yes Im glad its anonymous

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hahaha, thats hilarious.

I dare not have a crack.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

intrptr

You rang?

The only thing I come up with is you are very concerned about the environment and animal habitats. Thats a good thing.

But you're not sure what to do about it on your level. If you think its all kind of overwhelming, I agree with you.

Other than that, thanks for the chuckle. I got one about an elephant, a monkey and a butt plug, but thats for the jokes forum.

I think Ive heard it, does it involve a guy who wants to know what its like to be pregnant?
You may be on the mark with your interpretation, I recently watched "Earthlings" and it has messed with my head a bit

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
double post

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I've had a fair few incredulous dreams after a few beers...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I think Ive heard it, does it involve a guy who wants to know what its like to be pregnant?

No. Its something about a guy who owns an elephant that craps everywhere so they make him plug the elephant up so it can't poop. He trains a monkey to pull the plug so he doesn't have to. One day in a bar the monkey hears the command to unplug the elephant from someone else and after the bar explodes and everyone runs out theres this one guy covered in elephant s*** laughing his ass off and they ask him whats so funny.

"All I can remember was that poor little monkey trying to put the plug back in the elephant."

You may be on the mark with your interpretation, I recently watched "Earthlings" and it has messed with my head a bit.

Ahhh... you'll be fine. Sometimes what we fret over comes out in dreams as our mind tries to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I'll take a shot at it.

You are subconsciously aware of something that is wrong where you work. Someone is trying to convince you of something that doesn't square with the facts that you know. You can't quite put your finger on it, but you know you could do something about it if you could figure out exactly what it is wrong.

Have a seat in your favorite chair. Turn off the TV, radio, computer, and other distractions, and think about the things you have been told at work over the past week or two. See if something doesn't seem quite right.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom

I'll take a shot at it.

You are subconsciously aware of something that is wrong where you work. Someone is trying to convince you of something that doesn't square with the facts that you know. You can't quite put your finger on it, but you know you could do something about it if you could figure out exactly what it is wrong.

Have a seat in your favorite chair. Turn off the TV, radio, computer, and other distractions, and think about the things you have been told at work over the past week or two. See if something doesn't seem quite right.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Im just starting a new business and Im concerned the guy Ive included (after I have done all the hard work) may not be as necessary as I 1st thought.

What made you say work?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
OK so Im walking along and I see this cute tiger cub in front of me, I knew instantly it was a pet and felt the need to tell the owner how wrong it is to keep tigers as pets.
After confronting the woman (I dont recall what she said but it was very dismissive) she proceeded to wipe the tigers butt with what I first thought was a tissue, it turned out to be an onion and she was kinda shoving it in a bit.
When she stopped the Tiger turned around and I could see its butt was wide open, upon further inspection I noticed a tank with 3 fish swimming around.
My first thought was its a fake tiger but looking again I saw it was real and someone had performed an operation to get the tank in there.
I walked away disgusted and was headed home to call the authorities, Then I woke up.

I can remember my dreams every morning but usually forget them after a couple hrs, this one stayed with me as not only was it quite vivid but it was weird even by dream standards.

Any dream interpreters wanna tell me what the hell it was all about??

Any non dream interpreters wanna have a crack feel free

Cheers
the tiger is you,someone close to you who you respect is turning you into a pet, you allow this person to mold you and theres many layers. The fish in the tank represent the people who you really care for. You feel your good intentions are being skewed by someone you are starting to see in a new light.

Well i thought i would have a pop at it.....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff

VictorVonDoom

I'll take a shot at it.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Im just starting a new business and Im concerned the guy Ive included (after I have done all the hard work) may not be as necessary as I 1st thought.

What made you say work?

Well, I assumed you were male and employed. If you were a stay at home mom I would have guessed that a mother you knew was doing something that she thought was protecting her children, but you felt it might be harmful to them.

----------

I think the woman in your dream represented someone you consider to be either an equal or subordinate, because to her the tiger was a pet. If it had been, say, a lion tamer then it would have represented someone of authority. Further, you told them that it wasn't appropriate to keep a tiger as a pet, suggesting that you had some authority or influence over them.

Later in the dream, the tiger changes from being something that you are concerned about into something that is hiding something else. Once you "peel away the layers" (the onion) and "get to the bottom of it" (the butt) you see that the tiger was just protective covering for something else (the fish).

The tiger represents a lie to keep you from seeing the truth. Since you were going to call the authorities on the woman, I'm guessing that once you see the truth you will be able to do something about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom

IkNOwSTuff

VictorVonDoom

I'll take a shot at it.

Hmmmmmmmmm

What made you say work?

Well, I assumed you were male and employed. If you were a stay at home mom I would have guessed that a mother you knew was doing something that she thought was protecting her children, but you felt it might be harmful to them.

----------

I think the woman in your dream represented someone you consider to be either an equal or subordinate, because to her the tiger was a pet. If it had been, say, a lion tamer then it would have represented someone of authority. Further, you told them that it wasn't appropriate to keep a tiger as a pet, suggesting that you had some authority or influence over them.

Later in the dream, the tiger changes from being something that you are concerned about into something that is hiding something else. Once you "peel away the layers" (the onion) and "get to the bottom of it" (the butt) you see that the tiger was just protective covering for something else (the fish).

The tiger represents a lie to keep you from seeing the truth. Since you were going to call the authorities on the woman, I'm guessing that once you see the truth you will be able to do something about it.

That is a great interpretation, you got to the "bottom" of that one.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Yeah, it all sounds good, but I can't figure why it was a tiger and not a lion.

And the key to the whole thing is the fish. What do they represent? Why are there 3? Are they all alike?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

For many people, cutting an onion will bring a tear to their eye. I guess that might be something that tigers are immune to. Maybe she was angry that her eyes started watering while she was cutting the onion, which was to be used in the dinner she was preparing specifically for the tiger.

Since the tiger was unaffected, she was simply trying out a different method, wherein she could use that onion to bring tears into the eye of the tiger.

What's the moral of the story?
Don't cook dinner for tigers.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

VictorVonDoom

OneManArmy

Yeah, it all sounds good, but I can't figure why it was a tiger and not a lion.

And the key to the whole thing is the fish. What do they represent? Why are there 3? Are they all alike?

Lol, dont ask me, Im just here to enjoy your interpretations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join