It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard shooting suspect reached out to vet hospitals for ‘psychological issues’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Even with all that training, human error still happens. There's been studies done on this. For the first week or so post-training, everybody does what they are supposed to and then it starts to deteriorate...

What's the old saying? To err is human?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh weird...somebody wrote a story about that but they said it was in brussels. i don't think it's in brussels. Funny thing, they said that the computer took up a three story building and the article dismissing it as fiction said that we all know it wouldn't take a computer that big to hold all that information... therefore it is fiction.

I don't know where it is, I'd imagine it is spread out... but I swear this is real.

My head is spinning after reading this... if this is true, what this guy experienced they had to have either had a chip in him or a chip near him that could act as a transmitter in one one of his cards or something.

Now I want to know what they are going to do with his body and with the card itself because there must be a way to trace the energy to him. It really sucks that nobody understands these subtle frequencies and signatures because there absolutely has to be some evidence it was there and this is why i will not stop talking about this. The only way we can stop this is to be able to detect it and be personally protected. Anything is traceable, it just a matter of figuring out how.

is this OP pulling my leg. I'm too tired and my brain is totally keeling over right now on this one.

I cannot believe I'm reading this.

Others may not believe this because how could they ever understand if it has never happened to them?... but if what this OP says is true, they used this guy like a tool. they didn't just "tell" him to do things... they made him FEEL things, intense emotion to the point where he probably thought he was going there to end his freaking torment. Angry, mentally molested, a frustration and a mission to eliminate evil that is hard for most people to imagine if they have never been victimized by it. I bet they pissed him off so bad he thought he was going there to find them and he went into delta. When you are in delta, you are like a puppet. these people are siiiiick.
edit on 4201330PM9PM14p57America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 4201330PM9PM15p58America/Chicago by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

True, but getting onto a military base with no type of check is a whole different kind of err; that is to say a corporation/group of people has a different magnitude of error.

It just, doesn't seem possible that things went this wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A funny thing...the kid had two messages written on the rifle..

1 - Better of this way
2 -My ELF weapon

Could the ELF reference be to Extremely Low Frequency...maybe this is how he thought they were talking to him and messing with his head..through ELF waves, so he's writes it on the rifle as his form of payback.

For him they were using an ELF weapon...so he made his own..

edit on 20-9-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

yea, strange that youre the first person to bring this up but Alex Jones has brought this up numerous times for the last week. I'm surprised no one else so far in this thread has mentioned it....but its a very telling bit of information.

www.washingtonpost.com... e0c72fec8_story.html

a quote from the article

"The law enforcement officials said they do not know whether he was referring to those vibrations in his carvings. The Navy has used extremely low frequencies in several capacities, including a joint effort with the Air Force on the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). HAARP is often cited by conspiracy theorists."

In my opinion people that are defaulting to a typical 'he was just crazy' explanation just arent taking alot of very curious information into account.

Has anyone assembled a definitive list of pertinent facts and information on this event that shows it could more likely be an orchestrated event rather than a 'random act of violence by a nutcase' ? I would like to see facts and information like what i mentioned about (and the poster before me) about the rifle carvings, the drug he was on which most articles breeze over without expanding on it as a potentiator of violent behavior, the fact that Alexis said three men were following him and depriving him of sleep by using a special device, etc....

I also thought it was interesting in the article i cited/linked to above that when Aarons mother saw on the tv that it was her son who was the shooter her co workers described her as an emotionless wall.....almost as if she wasnt surprised what happened.....isnt THAT a bit strange as well?

anyway, if anyone feels so inclined to make a thread that specifically deals with the various bits of bizarre facts and information about this case i would be very interested in seeing it and i think it would help put the puzzle pieces together better seeing all the information in ONE concise post...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Even corporations are comprised of people. If anything, a corporation's employees are going to be more lax than someone who has gone through discipline training in the military. I get what you're saying though. He had a pass to get on the base so that's how he got on. I grew up going onto military bases a lot. I don't know how much they've changed about security from that time as I haven't been on one post-9/11. It used to be that either my grandmother or grandfather would drive up to the gate, the military guy would salute the car (that's how I always saw it as they'd salute my grandmother though she wasn't an officer so clearly the car was a colonel), and then they'd drive on in. I think it was changed so that id had to be shown post-9/11 because I heard a story of my grandfather going onto the base and discovering that he had misplaced his i.d. He ended up using his Geneva Convention card from WWII instead which prompted an awed response from the guard. If he drove on, he could've had the shotgun in his trunk.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What's weird is we had a guy in our town do the same exact thing. Turama Stitts
edit on 20-9-2013 by addygrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Just for the record - I think that there are a few important comparisons to be made (and some parallels to be drawn) between the Aaron Alexis shootings at the Navy Yard, and that of the Nidal Malik Hasan shootings at Fort Hood. Both military installations - that were under complete and total control of the PTB in the military specifically, and the government generally.

In the sense of the Obama administrations extreme push towards a weapons ban in America there is an exact parallel to this case, and that of the Fort Hood shootings. Be mindful here that the Fort Hood incident was initially labeled by the government’s primary counter-terrorism center as a 'terrorist attack,' but the DoD would soon describe the shooting in the context of “workplace violence.” This is why the PTB want it to be workplace violence and not terrorism. Terrorism removes it from the push for gun control. WPV so-called, puts it square in the center of the push for gun control.

Both of these cases scream out "false flag set-up" as pre-planned incidents that were perpetrated by the US government - regardless of whether or not actual shootings occurred, and the facts of innocents having died. Since military psychiatrists were involved in both cases along w/psychotropic drugs having been administered to them, the PTB knew all that they needed to know about the violent profiles of both of these individuals, and their extreme propensity for acting out that violence on others - most likely in the workplace.

The drugs that were given these men were of the kind that create mayhem and are know to have been the cause violent behavior in certain pre-disposed (in this case pre-selected) individuals. Both these 'killers' were perfect candidates for the accomplishment of a false flag operation such as this one was - mainly because of their extremely predictable behavior and of their propensity towards anger to be acted out in some form of - in this case - 'workplace' violence.

edit on 20-9-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

andy1972
A funny thing...the kid had two messages written on the rifle..

1 - Better of this way
2 -My ELF weapon

Could the ELF reference be to Extremely Low Frequency...maybe this is how he thought they were talking to him and messing with his head..through ELF waves, so he's writes it on the rifle as his form of payback.

He may have been referring too weaponized ELF modulators, they can produce psychological and physical effects.

Example of hearing voices through ultrasonic weapons...

edit on 20-9-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To those who doubt if mind control is real, here's a real life case from back in the early '90s. Right before the school-shooting phenomenom took off, a shrink got caught mind-controlling kids to kill:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...
dated 1-14-01
TACOMA - A Pierce County jury has awarded $2.1 million to the family of an autistic man who sued his discredited neuropsychiatrist over treatment, saying the now-dead doctor tried to erase part of their son's brain and turn him into a trained killer. (The victim was about 20 at the time.)

"The attorney representing the estate of Gig Harbor neuropsychiatrist Donald Dudley, who died in October(2000), declined comment.
Dudley's license to practice medicine was suspended in 1993 after he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. In one episode cited in the suspension, Bellevue police found Dudley with an arsenal of guns in a hotel room where he was treating a suicidal 15-year-old boy. The boy reportedly threatened a clerk with a .44-caliber pistol. ...
(Victim Stephen)Drummond's parents filed the lawsuit in 1998, contending that Dudley used drugs and hypnotic suggestion in an effort to recruit and train killers from among his patients.

"Dudley treated Drummond for a seizure disorder with eight sessions in 1989, 13 in 1990, one in 1991 and six in 1992.
The family attorneys said the drugs Dudley prescribed made Drummond psychotic and delusional, symptoms not usually associated with autism. In October 1990, Dudley injected Drummond with sodium amytal, a powerful sedative, the attorneys say. Dudley's files said he intended to erase part of Drummond's brain and implant new behavioral characteristics. ...

"When Jeanie Drummond confronted Dudley about her son's treatment in November 1992, he told her he was going to take over hospitals, police forces and schools, and that she was fortunate he wanted her son to be one of his trained soldiers, attorneys said. 'Dr. Dudley told her he was working for the CIA, and if she told anybody about this, he'd kill her....'

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg57371.html
"(the victim would) start ranting and raving about Navy Seals and killing children and police officers," (lawyer Lisa)Marchese said. ... By February 1992, Stephen Drummond sat in his room all day, talking to himself, neither driving nor bathing and in need of constant care. ... Marchese said one reason for the suspension(of his medical license) was that Dudley told a chronic fatigue syndrome patient from Arizona to learn martial arts and the use of guns to help the doctor's cause. Dudley claimed he was from another planet and was one of 100 people who rule the earth, she said.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by unphased

This sort of harassment is common.

Other people get irregular heart beats, pin pricks in a localized area of the body, dizziness, extreme tiredness, tones in the ear, muscle twitches that last.

My favorite part is when they make ya fixate over the numbers 222,333, 444, 555, 777, 888,999...cars begin pulling in front of you with license plates like this or ya start seeing the infamous missing one hubcap people. Kind of a quantum thing. There is no way there is a team that large out there that can coordinate so precisely with cell phones and walkie talkies.

They cut way back when it doesn't bother you and you enjoy it. Personally i think they are funny.

Have you ever noticed that when you drive a certain car you start seeing the same model car everywhere? That has happened to me a lot and to a lot of people I know. I don't feel that my mind is being controlled.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

pennylemon
unsure of how lobbing these kinds of statements back and forth will heal those that have lost loved ones or does anything to further the discussion.

The only way these statements (of fact) will ever have a chance to heal the wounds of gun violence victims' loved ones is if they're not just dismissed and the associated problems are addressed.

A head in the sand is still not bullet proof.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join