It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard shooting suspect reached out to vet hospitals for ‘psychological issues’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Another possibility is it was a diversion of some sort and another op was underway during all the confusion and chaos following the shooting.

That same thought had crossed my mind. I've been researching that angle myself.
Somebody also mentioned, that maybe he was aware of some type of sensitive information.

Maybe it had something to do with 9/11? Apparently, Alexis helped in rescue attempts during 9/11.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

Alexis' father confirmed that Alexis had been an active participant in rescue attempts on September 11. Police have not revealed further details about Alexis' involvement in helping victims of the terrorist attacks in New York.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns

Another possibility is it was a diversion of some sort and another op was underway during all the confusion and chaos following the shooting.

That same thought had crossed my mind. I've been researching that angle myself.
Somebody also mentioned, that maybe he was aware of some type of sensitive information.

Maybe it had something to do with 9/11? Apparently, Alexis helped in rescue attempts during 9/11.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

Alexis' father confirmed that Alexis had been an active participant in rescue attempts on September 11. Police have not revealed further details about Alexis' involvement in helping victims of the terrorist attacks in New York.

His family stated he'd been suffering psychological problems from it .. and his dad said he had anger management issues

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I saw the same story today and my first instinct was he was crazy and how did he not get committed to check his mental stability.

Hard to blow this off completely though, we know technology like you mentioned has been worked on and tried to be developed for a while.

One thing really bugs me here, maybe it will turn out to be nothing, but on CNN they also had an area describing what we know and what we don't know. Under what we don't know is how he died, speculation was some kind of security official and not police.

For a case like this how could they not know how he died. Would fit into the theory that someone was behind it, they probably would not want him talking. Stands to reason they would take him out before the police got there.

On the other hand maybe it was a security official but why would that be a secret.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was watching this on Fox News earlier when this report first came out and that's what my first thoughts were...sounds like mind control. This whole deal is still very strange to me. They say he had a shot gun but yet so many witnesses report they heard bursts of three shots at a time. They searched for another black man with a rifle all day, then say naw, he acted alone. At first they said to that they believed there may have been more than one shooter because of the different areas where witnesses said they heard shots at almost identical times. Oh well. Another shooting and already, the gun grab begins!!!
edit on 17-9-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

We gotta get back into deep analysis here on ats.. Otherwise it's just a chat room.

been preaching this on ATS since 2008 my friend..

and I still totally agree.. !!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

It probably has more to do with changes to keep anyone who isn't a government worker away from government facilities if anything.

Kind of fishy when they call for anything so soon after something without investigating and researching prior.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/navy-orders-security-review-deadly-dc-shooting/story?id=20281721

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

ok.......ATS...

this thread needs to be flagged to Jupiter and back !!!!!

watch the CNN documentary in it's entirety~!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

ok.......ATS...

this thread needs to be flagged to Jupiter and back !!!!!

watch the CNN documentary in it's entirety~!!!

edit on 17-9-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

this

will

not

update~!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

this

will

not

update~!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
testing ..

for

thread blockage.. my posts will not update..

please confirm..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
FINALLY!!

not sure what's going on with this thread.. or the server..

I couldn't get ATS to upload any of my post nor could I get ATS period for nearly 3mins.., my internet is fine because I could you tube just fine..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

Fishy indeed, the Navy aren't the only ones with recent security changes either. The Blue Grass Army Depot has recently changed their security policy as well.

Government changes access policy to Blue Grass Army Depot

The Blue Grass Chemical Activity (BGCA), a tenant organization of the depot that reports to the U.S. Army Chemical Materials Activity (CMA), is responsible for the safe, secure storage of the chemical weapons stockpile stored at the depot, which comprises 523 tons of nerve agents GB and VX, and mustard agent in projectiles, warheads and rockets.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Can it be related to third eye transmission thru the internal speakers? I only got it working once and had to be in a state close to sleep where you are awake and can see you surrounding but still close enough to sleep to be able to hear the internal speakers activate and it only gave a short message and then nothing.

But if it is would he not notice the sound is not coming thru the ears but directly inside his skull?

All problem still go back to the same thing. Humanity need to evolve to the next stage to end this foolishness. This will continue and only get worse if humanity fail to change society and end the greed and dog eat dog ideals. If you create hell on earth for some people then why are you surprised when people turn hateful and disconnected like a demon and lash out. This has karma all written over it. If you seed demons you get demons.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

While I don' feel the shooter was mind controlled ... your video is very interesting I'd love to see you do a thread on that topic alone. Thanks!
edit on 17/9/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

Fully agree with your view, most of what we do, are and believe is indoctrinated into us and most of these processes are fully understood today. This has implications in all aspects of our lives and society (civilization, even if societies are not unified today we can say that there is today a single human civilization). We are the only animal that is born expecting and fully dependent of a culture to exist on arrival, the way evolve come to speak etc is extremely telling...

That movie HUMAN RESOURCES Social Engineering In The 20th Cent is only a scratch at the surfacer of it all there is also another series I think also from the UK (BBC) I think it is called Century of self (that covers the recent history of psychology, that goes a bit further into that particular subject especially the Freudian psychoanalysis and its conceptual fails).
edit on 17-9-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
just saw this.. and wanted to add to the thread about if such technology exists.. it's almost surreal ..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

And then there is this. The shooter was most recently stationed in Texas and the shooting occurred in DC.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

ummmmmmm the plot thickens.
Time to do some dot joining.
Any one up for putting the pieces of this little puzzle together?

ok here's a piece :-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join