It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard shooting suspect reached out to vet hospitals for ‘psychological issues’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Police: D.C. shooter said last month an individual sent three people to "keep him awake and send vibrations into his body."

Aaron Alexis -- the man authorities say is responsible for killing 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard -- told Newport, Rhode Island, police last month that an individual "had sent three people to follow him and to talk, keep him awake and send vibrations into his body," according to a police report.

Ok this is a little weird... However reading further, he allegedly goes into more detail.

According to that report, which is related to an investigation into a harassment complaint at a Marriott hotel in Newport, Alexis said he first heard the people "talking to him through a wall" at a Residence Inn in Middletown, Rhode Island, where he'd been staying. He packed up and went to an unidentified hotel on a Navy base in Newport where he heard the same voices talking to him.

He moved to a third hotel, the Marriott, according to the police report. There, Alexis first told authorities that the three individuals spoke to him through the floor and then the ceiling. Alexis said the individuals were using "some sort of microwave machine" that sent "vibrations through the ceiling, penetrating his body so he cannot fall asleep."

Has anybody ever heard a claim like this? Could this be the first real MSM reference to some sort of mind control program? I know that's not exactly what is claimed, however, we are learning more and more everyday about the power of frequency.

He told authorities, according to the police report, that "he does not have a history of mental illness in his family and that he never had any sort of mental episode."

I do believe it's possible that this report is directly related to the shooting, and not simply "he was tired and had a fit". I'm staying on this. I've SCed the article as well, just in case. Will try to bring updates, as well as other sources.

peace

lol Fox News fails to mention any kind of microwave weapons and vibrations...

Navy veteran Aaron Alexis, who killed 12 people at a Navy building in Washington Monday morning, had been suffering a host of serious mental issues, including paranoia and a sleep disorder, law enforcement officials told the Associated Press.

Alexis had been hearing voices in his head and had been treated since August by the Veterans Administration for his mental problems, the officials said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because the criminal investigation in the case was continuing.

Fox News

Funny, CNN seemed to know more about electromagnetic mind control in 1985 than they do now...

[MODS] can I get a title exception...?
edit on 17-9-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

www.cnn.com...
edit on Tue Sep 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: BAN stories must use exact source title

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The whole story is too strange to believe. If the guy is telling the truth, dog help us all.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

The technology exists, it is only a matter of time before criminal (or nefarious) use is given to it, if it wasn't already (here or in other events).

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

unphased
Fox News fails to mention any kind of microwave weapons and vibrations...

Probably because what this fella is displaying is typical paranoid psychotic behavior.
No mystery. He had mental health issues as well as anger issues. To top it off ...
he had (according to neighbors) an attitude of hate towards America because his
life wasn't turning out the way he wanted it to. He thought America owed him.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is possible. The technology is available commercially. Check out this Video.

From the video description--

Transmitters on a train route between Munich and North Rhine-Westphalia send high-frequency vibrations to windowpanes, allowing commuters to hear advertising messages through bone conduction. The messages cannot be heard by the rest of the train passengers expect the commuter whose head is in direct contact with the window pane. The sound transmission technology is currently used in some headphone and hearing aids as well as by the military.
(emphasis mine)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It's called psychosis.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

I mean yea, that's the official explanation.. Can people with such severe mental illness that it sends them across the east coast hiding from voices and vibrations - pass through the hoops necessary to gain secret clearance...?

Not saying you're wrong either, just playing devils advocate. We gotta get back into deep analysis here on ats.. Otherwise it's just a chat room.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The tech if definitely there, no question it, if it was used, cause that after some time.

He could be a paranoid delusional mental case.

We cant ever know, hes dead and the "MIB" are gone.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by suz62

Anything can be blamed on mental illness. I refuse to rule out anything simply because it sounds too fantastic to be true.

The symptoms sound like Schizophrenia but I will point this out:

A. The official story may not be true, how do we know the shooter reported these things? In all honesty? Is there a video of him admitting that he heard voices and vibrations?
B. Mind control technology exists and has been used for agenda, only to be blamed on Schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

I'm wondering why the 'source' didn't mention any medication. How are you simply "treated" for "paranoia and a sleep-disorder"..?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Yeah and what's to say that a cochlear implant couldn't be used with a wireless transmitter? It wouldn't even be difficult for them to do and would be invisible to the eye if implanted on someone with normal hearing. The window tech you showed basically does the same thing if I am mistaken only glass is the medium instead your body.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Check out the video in the OP, and look how far along this technology was almost 30 years ago.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yes things like this are usually passed off as mental illness.Just as just about evey strange experience members have posted are usually passed off as sleep paralysis,if the member was within a 5mile radius of anything resembling a bed,couch or pallet.Acerbic sarcasm aside,it is entirely possible that this guy was disturbed,but it is just as possible that he could have been a victim of psytronic torture.We will most likely never know.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

unphased

I'm wondering why the 'source' didn't mention any medication. How are you simply "treated" for "paranoia and a sleep-disorder"..?

Because BIG-PHARMA might sue them off the face of the planet if they did?

The whole sad scenario sounds a lot like a drug induced psychotic episode.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

My video sound isn't working right now that's why I wasn't able to watch it, I'm sorry.

I know I've read quite a few articles on some of the different technologies and it makes you wonder how you'd even protect yourself against something like a vibration warfare.

Going back to the idea of not disregarding someone simply because what they are experiencing falls into psychiatric definitions...there is that long running joke of conspiracy theorists about the tin-foil hat. What's funny about that is infrared can't get through aluminum foil...so maybe there was some logic to all of that to begin with.

I hold everything to a point of plausibility. I think it was Dave Chapelle who was interviewed who said that the worst thing you can call someone is crazy because it's dismissive, and I absolutely believe that.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Actually its not strange at all to believe. Mind control technology has been documented from as far back as ww2 in Germany.

"dog help us all?" ohh I get it.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Drug induced psychotic episode indeed. I think this is used far more than people realize. Not to mention that there could be hybrid drugs that have an effect of making people angry, aggressive, violent, and hallucinate at the same time. Think of the angriest alcoholic you can think of mixed with a meth addict and throw in a nice '___' trip, hand the guy a gun and well...you get what I'm saying.

Drugs would be the easiest because if it was an unknown/experimental (not street drug) it would never show in a autopsy/investigation.
edit on 17-9-2013 by OrphanApology because: edit

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It is perfectly possible that this man believes he was having these experiences. These seem like the sort of things you hear from people who are suffering a schizoid attack of some sort.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think he was just crazy. Probably having a schizophrenic attack, I think he may have thought what he heard was real, but don't think it was. I know they could do it, but why?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Okay, a couple questions..

If this guy was having a psychotic break from reality a month before the shooting, then how on earth did he 1) have a concealed carry permit and 2) get onto the base in the first place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join