It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and loathing in Lurkerland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Don't be an idiot like me. For the last five days I have been locked out of ATS, I have been an observer, a "lurker". Three years ago when I joined I got the system to "remember" my password, and didn't write it down. After being logged out on Thursday the new upgraded system didn't remember my password. I then couldn't remember the email id used to register to the site in 2010. I was up s**t creek without a paddle.
I want to thank my best ATS buddy Sonofthesun, who has emailed ats admin tirelessly on my behalf for the last few days, Moderator 12m8keall2c and Mark (Springer) who got my account up and running again.
I missed you guys, and will most definitely learn from my complacency.
I am proud to say I am an ATS addict, and it certainly beats lurking surrounded by all those awful adverts. It was only a matter of time before I took a "free personality test" to "bring me closer to Jesus through the book of mormen" whilst " using a weird old trick that dermatolagists are furious about" and most definitely avoiding "five foods never to eat when losing weight".
Its good to be back my friends.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I'm logged in, and I'm still getting the "Jesus through the book of Mormon" ad.
What have you got that I haven't?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

We have missed you but the ads aren't that bad. I found out that there is a hand tool sale on, found a new asian, russian gf and found jesus through the book of mormon. ( not to mention a new dress size, how to lose belly fat and free energy).

OK, back to reality, I checked the new funny pic thread, and focused on the shooting and wild theories in DC. I've been busy with other things and only get a chance to check when I have a little freetime but always have ATS running in the background.

I am glad to see you back though, now get a code book, write the info down and hide it under the floorboards so that you can get it if you need it again

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I use firefox and it remembers it for me! Try that! Plus ATS works very well in firefox.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Welcome back to your addiction !!!

Once more, the admins and moderators have really been at their best to get your account back !

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards again !!

Hugs.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

SonoftheSun

Welcome back to your addiction !!!

Once more, the admins and moderators have really been at their best to get your account back !

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards again !!

Hugs.

Benedict Cumberbatch? No! bring back winking Gary.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'll have to stop by the Avatar thread at some point cause after the changes, Gary's got his eye blinking in the middle of his forehead...

So, for the time being...Ben. I had the Star Trek version but another member loaded an almost identical avatar so I left that one to him and changed it to Sherlock...

And no, I am no Sherlock...

top topics

join