It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allah's Apostle said:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
[Sahih Bukhari 001.008.387] "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

[Sahih Muslim 001.0033] I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

Allah says:

[004.080] He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them.

Why are they fighting us?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ran out of steam on the other threads, so you decided to start a new one stating the same thing you have already said over and over?

Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Allah said:

[002.193] And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allh (alone).

The argument that I'm selectively quoting the Qur'an or taking the verses out of context becomes increasingly difficult when we compare and contrast them with the hadith.

The hadith is practically equally important to the Qur'an. A Muslim cannot practice Islam without consulting both, and Bukhari and Muslim are practically infallible as far as authenticity goes (at least in the perception of the Muslim community), thus the name sahih (sound).

The truth hurts.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by Ibn Iblis]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You can't judge Islam by the actions of a few muslims.

You cant judge Islam by the history of the religion.

You cant judge Islam by the scripture.

You can only judge Islam by evils commited by other groups in the past. Yeah but the Crusades. Yeah but the Inquisitions. Yeah but the witch hunts.

All unsupported by scripture.

Islamic terror: supported by scripture.

Sun Tzu said: One who knows his enemy and knows himself will not be in danger in a hundred battles.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah."

God = Allah/Yawah (Jewish name for god)/Jenova = Christian God Name

Allah is the same god of all 3 major religions, I believe that the Koran Spawned from the Old Testiment (or so i heard)

Muhammed was a (only 1) prophet (according to the Koran)

"I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

Allah = God, God says in Christianity that he is the only god its one of the 10 commandments "Worship me thou god and not any idols" something along those lines (just diff names depending on the religion)

"He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them."

Lisen to the messengers from God, you eather believe or you dont (same as christianity what Jesus says people wont get many/or any favors from Jesus if they dont accept his existance)

Its basicly the same god as everyone else

And No im not a Muslim

I guess its true that people follow what they want to believe by its deffinition (especially in the middle east)

The Unbelievers i believe are the ones that dont believe in god

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Crash]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sure its the same god

www.its.caltech.edu...

The following is an extract from the Bible (I Corinthians 13:1-8,13):

I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching; I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets; I may have all the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned - but if I have no love, this does me no good.

Love is patient and kind; it is not jealous or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

Love is eternal... Meanwhile these three remain: faith, hope, and love; and the greatest of these is love.

www.islamtoday.net...

1. The angel would come to him with a voice like the clanging of a bell. This is the severest way revelation would come to the Messenger (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Such a harsh sound demands the full attention of the one being addressed with it. When the revelation came in this manner, it was extremely demanding upon all of the Messengers faculties (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They are attacking us because they feel that we pose a threat to their way of life. Frankly, we do. I cant say I blame them for fighting back. It has less to do with religion and more to do with our policies and form of government. If it had to do with religion, then they would be attacking all of secular Europe, converting the unbelievers. Obviously, its just because America poses a threat to them. Whats your point anyways? We know what the Koran says.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
They are attacking us because they feel that we pose a threat to their way of life. Frankly, we do. I cant say I blame them for fighting back. It has less to do with religion and more to do with our policies and form of government. If it had to do with religion, then they would be attacking all of secular Europe, converting the unbelievers. Obviously, its just because America poses a threat to them. Whats your point anyways? We know what the Koran says.

Holy Christ you need to get out more.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
copy and paste, I dont feel like signing up.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OK try this one:

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Whats your point? That has nothing to do with religion.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
copy and paste, I dont feel like signing up.

start using firefox you wont have to signup

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If anyone's interested in reading it themselves....

info.uah.edu...

----------------------------
I had more on this post, and well, my computer just decided on it's own to post it mid-sentence and then just posted that much...so, I guess I'll leave it at that....

anyone have any ideas what would cause that, except a teenage son who knows more about how this stupid machine works than me tickering with it???

[edit on 15-11-2004 by dawnstar]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I feel like quoting Sura 109 now:

109:1 Say : O ye that reject Faith!
109:2 I worship not that which ye worship,
109:3 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
109:4 And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
109:5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
109:6 To you be your Way, and to me mine.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You should refrain from succuming to your desires It is not good for Islam

Surah 2:106, "None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?"

Surah 16:101 "When We substitute one revelation for another, and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages), they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not."

mindfilter.net...

9.112. (The believers whose lives Allh has purchased are) those who repent to Allh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rf (i.e. Islmic Monotheism and all what Islm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allh (do all that Allh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.

9.113. It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allh's Forgiveness for the Mushrikn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allh) even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in a state of disbelief).

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hmmmm

9:112 Those that turn (to God) in repentance; that serve Him, and praise Him; that wander in devotion to the cause of God,: that bow down and prostrate themselves in prayer; that enjoin good and forbid evil; and observe the limit set by God;- (These do rejoice). So proclaim the glad tidings to the Believers.

KAOSKTRL, what kind of translation do you have there??? It is full of aditional comments and PERSONAL views and opinions of things that ARE NOT in original text.
I have two english versions (authorised english translations) two german translations, bosnian and croatian. They all are very similar to this translation:

info.uah.edu...

[edit on 15-11-2004 by paperclip]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Noble Quran
I have never seen a Quran that did not have the words in () a full 20 % of the Quran does not exsist and has to be filled in by the writers they put their addtion in() otherwise it doesnt maKe any sense at all.
Have ever held a Quran and read the introductrion and footnotes?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAOSKTRL
You cant judge Islam by the actions of a few Muslims
You cant judge Islam by the history of the religion
You cant judge Islam by the scripture
You have to judge Islam by evils committed by other groups in the past the lies told to protect Islam and Islams good intentions

You cant judge America by the actions of a few Americans.
You cant judge America by the history of the country.
You cant judge America by the constitution.
You have to judge America by evils committed by other groups (Abu Graib) in the past the lies told to protect America and America's good intentions.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Allah is not the God of Abraham the God of Issac the God of Jacob (the God of the living) neither is Allah the God of Jesus Christ.

the Lord of Israel (God of the OT) is the Father of Jesus Christ (the messiah of the NT)

I cannot believe how anyone can say that God of Koran is same God of bible!

Im not bashing Muslims, believe what you want to believe, but DONT say your God is the same as the God of the bible because thats just a lie. Its a lie in my opinon because of the MULTITUDES of differences in the Koran OT and Gospels.

Koran says jesus was a prophet, and you can hear two or more "stories" from muslims on what they believe happened to Jesus on the cross (Jesus didnt die it was someone else, Jesus did die but God took his spirit before he was crucified etc) Koran DENIES the WORK OF SALVATION that is JESUS CHRIST.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join