It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 1 percent take record share of U.S. income

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
We need to massively raise taxes on corporations. Then add tax benefits for reinvestment of earned revenue into the company with the maximum benefit going towards employee compensation. I guarantee this would fix the wealth gap pretty quickly.

Yep we would all be like United Airlines ran by the employies right into the ground. How about the 50% who do not pay any taxes at all and get big bucks back each year from Uncle Santa in the way of earned income credits? I pay in around 7,000 grand a year between fed, social and state. If I am lucky I may get back 200-400 bucks. And I am no way a 1% or even the upper 40% just an average working joe with no kids to win the federal and state income tax lottery every year.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How about we start by cutting all the free trips, meals, and healthcare for our representatives hell they get in some cases $190 a meal to eat on. Moset of their trips are nothing but paid vacations or worse they get paid even more for them just to shoot the (snip) with the high and mighty.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yeah, and I suppose the story below is to put those funds in a place for them to squabble over it instead of helping the less fortunate to eat.

thehill.com... loor-action/house/323511-house-votes-to-cut-39-billion-from-food-stamp-program#ixzz2fPDOLdY7

We all emulate those filthy rich scumbags, we're just too stooooopid to realize it. By us emulating them, we enrich them. We whine about taxes, and they have a reason to whine about taxes justified through our whining.

Stop buying their useless garbage while it's still a choice, and they go broke or lower prices in order to make a sale at all.

edit on 20-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: Link repair

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I doubt too many CEO's want a lower paycheck, lol.

The fact that people believe CEOs are worth several hundred times more in pay than the average worker might be part of the problem. Add on doing a poor jobs just ends up in a relocation after a large buy off of a contract.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join