It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Requests Ceasefire in Fallujah (from ATSNN)

page: 3

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You're right...they would never get away with it...not our government...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok people no, the government can not hide the american death toll, every day the section where my husband works gets a memo with the death, the names and units and all personal information.

No, sorry they can not hide it.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
No, sorry they can not hide it.

Thanks Marg, not that it will make ANY difference
Do you know the Marine units there?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Friday was a big turning point in Mujahideen favor. In Al-Jumjuria street alone, there are more than 40 destroyed and burnt tanks.

Not good for the Americans at all.... tanks have atleast 4 crew members yeah? That would be atleast 160 US dead just from tanks, are we being lied to by the Bush or Insurgent propaganda machines?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Destroyed doesnt mean the crew is dead. So much for the invulnability of the US military. So much for billions in technology. Anyoneknow of links that tellmore about the Fallujah battle?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
"You won't be hearing any of this from the media that is allowed in there, since the "coalition" has banned the Arab media, " - WRONG. The Arab mass media is totally controlled by NATO, and its purpose is to keep the muslim sheeple quiet, as all those Arab governments in the NATO payroll lead them to the slaughter.

----->
Aftermath - Post-celebration and first acts

Why did the illuminati finished euthanising Arafat in Paris, Nov. 2 to Nov. 11
Falluja heroes - proof that apostasy and Islam have the same effects - deception

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Looks like things are changing rapidly in Fallujah. Some saying we are victorious, others not so sure.

Not so fast...

www.jihadunspun.net
In a move that surprised news media, American requests cease fire in Fallujah.

American occupiers employed loud speakers to request a cease fire in the city to begin negotiations. According to Islam Memo's correspondent, heavy US losses are the main reason behind the American request. In the mean time, the puppet Allawi government, in an effort to save face, announced that they want to save innocent lives. Interesting indeed considering the hospital were the first facilities to be taken out and it have been the US and their Allawi collaborators have are the ones who have prevented aid from reaching the city.

Observers in Fallujah believe that the large American contingency currently surrounded and under siege by Mujahideen in the city also factors in to the request to halt military confrontations. Friday was a big turning point in Mujahideen favor. In Al-Jumjuria street alone, there are more than 40 destroyed and burnt tanks. Furthermore, the attack which destroyed the ice factory which housed tons of equipment, mechanized vehicles, and munitions, put a big damper on U.S. operations in Fallujah. With a great deal of fireworks planned for Eid, the Americans would be smart to quit while they still can.

This is an early report in. More detail to come as they are available.(JUS)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

You won't be hearing any of this from the media that is allowed in there, since the "coalition" has banned the Arab media, and only allows certain people in. So they can make victorious press releases, in turn to keep Iraq's American support, from turning into Vietnam's American support.

The common thing they thought back then was, not that they lost the war on the ground, they lost the message war at home.

Which is nonsense...but whatever.

Eid is coming up, by the way...it's the end of Ramadan.

"Eid is celebrated after the sighting of the new crescent on the previous evening"

[edit on 13-11-2004 by cstyle226]

U.S. called for a cease fire because they are losing? 40 tanks destroyed?

You have to be kidding me...and you can't honestly believe this crap of a news story...well i guess you can believe it.

cease fire? thats why we control damn near ALL of Fallujah. lmao! 40 tanks!

You know I can understand feeling for the "underdogs"....hell I love the "underdog".....BUT, if the "underdog" is the one doin all the messed up stuff..i.e. cutting people's heads off....killin INNOCENT civilians....then NO I am not going to want them to win. Also remember there isn't a rule that says " the underdog always does the right thing"

lmao! 40 tanks!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
No comment.

Later,

Reason

[edit on 17-11-2004 by REASON]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I saw on CNN just now that only 35 coallition soldiers have died...29 US soldiers and 6 Iraqi solders(i think these were the numbers). Yet the coallition have killed over 1500+ "insurgents"...this i find somewhat unbelievable...

in fallujah *edit*

[edit on 14-11-2004 by kessel]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cstyle226
Looks like things are changing rapidly in Fallujah. Some saying we are victorious, others not so sure.

Not so fast...
[

You said "WE", "WE" are victorious.....

TO Which "we " do you refer?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Believe all this gooblygook crap you want, the insuregents in Falujah got their arses handed to them and quite an ass-whooping took place.

From what I can gather the civilian casulties were less than 25?, the US combat deaths were 31, and the Iraqi forces lost 6. Insuregants ? Between 1000-2000.....

40 tanks?

Americans asking for a cease fire?

Things are look better in Iraq, when these "dipships" can be controlled, I feel that Iraq has the chance to be the "Old Beruit, the Paris of the Middle East".

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Let me see...six days, nearly 1600 insurgents/terrorists/rebels dead, a number of 'slaughterhouses' found and exposed, multitudes of people found with their heads removed, dozen's of false 'journalists' found, etc...and jihadunspun claims the US is asking for a "ceasefire"? Would they (jihadunspun) be affiliated to IslamOnline and their claims that the US was "gassing Fallujah"?

Nah, not buying the tripe on a "ceasefire" by the US, more like the US is changing direction?
US troops diverted to Mosul

seekerof

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kessel
I saw on CNN just now that only 35 coallition soldiers have died...29 US soldiers and 6 Iraqi solders(i think these were the numbers). Yet the coallition have killed over 1500+ "insurgents"...this i find somewhat unbelievable...

in fallujah *edit*

Why do you find that unbelievable? Let's take a look at the recent history of MOUT (Military operations- Urban Terrain) by examining a battle in which a well trained US military was cut off and outnumbered by a poorly trained Somali force.

Battle of Mogadishu
Force Strength
US :160
Somalia: More than 2000

Casualties
US: 19 dead 73 wounded
Somali: over 500 estimated deaths

Advantages in relative force strength, training, equipment, and support all effect the casualty ratios in a MOUT.

Mogadishu
Somali: major force strength advantage.
US: training advantage and limitted support advantage.

Fallujah
US: Training advantage, force strength advantage, equipment advantage and full support advantage.
Insurgents:

I won't bore you with the details of "attacker/defender" advantages as they are rather complex and shift as a battle progresses. But, I will say that prior to the US control of the center of Fallujah, the insurgents had an advantage. Afterward, it should be "defender vs defender" battles with "quick" periods of movement in between.

Concerning the requested cease fire:

If the request was made it was the result of one of two things.

The "cease fire" was a face saving request basically saying "you can stop fighting now, because we have won". In a standard military engagement this would have been a request for surrender.

or

The cease fire was politcally motivated, but after the first Fallujah operation I do not see this ending the same way.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
40 Abrams?

Oh God i cant stand it

40 Tanks

I see old Bagdad Bob has found a new job

Next they will be saying THOUSANDS of americans killed and their elite camel calvary is parachuting into Washington DC

The only thing between us and total doom is the Girl Scouts of America

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
edited for remark

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
lets play nice now no personal attacks

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
The only thing between us and total doom is the Girl Scouts of America

Never underestimate the peace keeping power of a smile and a box of cookies.

top topics

join