It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus says "Worship Satan" in Wrecking Ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If you didnt know the first one...its true, check out the video and she clearly says it multiple times.
This video has an added humour twist though

edit on 17/9/13 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This poor girl is out of her mind. I would not be surprised to read about her OD’ing in the future.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

No, she does not clearly say it.

Although I would expect people with minds weak enough to believe satan exists are also capable of comprehension warped enough to hear "worship satan"

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well that would explain a hell of a lot!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If you didnt know the first one...its true, check out the video and she clearly says it multiple times.

How about giving the times when you believe she says this and supply the song lyrics and show what words you seem to be confusing.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

good grief...the guy plays it backwards and the weird sounds he claims that is what she is saying....what a bunch of NONSENSE...can't believe I wasted my time watching that...
edit on 17-9-2013 by research100 because: added a sentence

oh brother, it is a whole vegan thing... going on about the bad treatment by the place where walmart gets its pig meat......starting it with the devil thing just turns people off before they watch the rest of it.
edit on 17-9-2013 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

research100

good grief...the guy plays it backwards and the weird sounds he claims that is what she is saying....what a bunch of NONSENSE...can't believe I wasted my time watching that...

Thank you,

Fortunate for me I do not have view the vid. now.

I am sorry for your loss and glad I do not have to suffer the same, thank you for your sacrifice

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

glad I could take the bullet to save you and others from wasting their time with this

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's a lot more disturbing when it's played forwards.

Yay!! Go Satan!! Miley said so!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Don't conspiracy theorists have anything new? Claiming "worship Satan" is hidden in songs is as old as songs are. She is not saying it. There is no point in saying it in any other manner than the blatant "HEY YOU, WORSHIP SATAN." Furthermore, after decades of crying about singers hiding this phrase in their music, not one single instance of actual Satan Worship ever turned up. Some people really need to get a life.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
lol

Miley was "saying" something like eat SEITAN!...

But it was a stunt by the video producer to talk about Walmart's pork suppliers using cages in which the animal can't even lie down to rest, being forced to reproduce until death...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

you are correct...this whole thing was about vegan!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

edit on 17-9-2013 by research100 because: info already mentioned

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm really quite saddened by how much ATS has been talking about Miley Cyrus. I aint gonna waste life watching the vid when i could spend that time in expressing my disdain instead

This is all just planned hype, ie: meh and cya

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Try the Kanye west - power
i hear hail satan in that track
not 100% sure so check it out urself

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Quite frankly Im not prepared to give her a hit on youtube so I wont watch the Vid, sorry.

I will say however I laughed when I saw a thread about Rhianna being into satan worship, then I actually listened to the words to Diamonds.
Maybe my tinfoil hat is a bit tight today but Im convinced Rhianna worships lucifer

It seriously wouldnt surprise me if Miley was into devil worship but since I cant stand her I dont care to find out

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sigh.

It seems watching the video is too much... lol

But to be frank, the title is misleading if you watch the video... IF...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Well if Miley Cyrus is vegan then I better...wait a minute when did any she did have any affect on my life? I think I'll head to the fridge and grab some meat containing leftovers.

top topics

join