It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Whistleblower Exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy ( MJ last phonecall)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Did a search on ATS but couldnt find this vid

Already posted before ...here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"It is urgent that all American citizens view this video. Please spread with haste as I do not know how long this video or channel will be active. God Bless America."

i was shockend by this

So what do you people think of this, could it be genuine?

- 4.12 you hear the voice of Michael Jackson
edit on 17-9-2013 by Memenquay because: To add more information

edit on 17-9-2013 by Memenquay because: Add - Already been posted

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Holy crap an observer?!

I was about to write this off as garbage....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Memenquay

The government killed Tupac?
Seems legit.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Omg!!!!!!

I've known as many do whats been going on w/ people like JayZ- ect... But this is jaw dropping to me!

I do not care what people want to say about MJ at the end of the day... His music and heart represented good!!! He wasn't singing about drugs, hoes, and " I got more $$ then you... Are ye jealous!!?" "I'm God!!! I'm better then you!! are yea jealous!!"

Geezzz this tape has affected me deeply. Especially w/ all the crap his daughter is apparently going threw.

I still love the guy and no matter who wants to openly disrespect this man by calling him names... His name was cleared when they tried to bring him down so many times. We are not perfect... And this guy's good far out weight his negatives.

How many of you have gone to your neighbor in a time of need and offered your help?

People have lost the art of listening and respect. Now the most they can do is bully those that seem to be beneath them. Never mind trying to fix whats broken... Smash a person when your down so it makes you feel superior.

MJ is still the leading American to give the most of his wealth to charity!

Great find huge S&F!!!!!
Spchk
edit on 17-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Memenquay

"It is urgent that all American citizens view this video. Please spread with haste as I do not know how long this video or channel will be active. God Bless America."

i was shockend by this

So what do you people think of this, could it be genuine?
edit on 17-9-2013 by Memenquay because: (no reason given)

WOW!!!!

About 5 to 6 years ago I read about a meeting that took place in the early 90's regarding using pop culture and hip hop to socially engineer the population, I have seen it come to fruition. Im a hip hop producer and have been a fan of hip hop since 1991. I have seen it go from a voice for the voiceless, to a voice of corruption and depravity.
I knew deep inside back when I first heard about this meeting that it was true. But there was no way to prove it.
Im starting to think that there really is some truth in the fact that the OTO(Ordo Templis Orientis) is heavily involved in the music business.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 17 Sep 2013 13:23:20 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
why not rock??
and dont try to say same to Eminem..

to the topic..i think this video will go viral..download it, we wait Ats expert to say something..

link   
reply to post by Memenquay

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I knew that MJ was murdered and not accidental death by OD. Also this needs to be downloaded and re-uploaded when this gets taken down on youtube. I also fear for the mans and his families lives now but this really needs to be heard. The government don't have the sophistication to pull off this kinda murder, no this was done by a select group that MJ was referring to when he was telling his fans about the Illuminati.

S&F for you

edit on 17/9/2013 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I recall said article.

It was posted on my forum I was running at the time I have the back-ups of data some where.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If this is true, it's big and it's something I have suspected for a number of years, myself.

However, listening to the MJ tape he has on there, I have to say this...

The tape sounds REALLY acted, to me. Like I am listening to two overactors trying to do a scene.

I may be wrong, and it may be due to the way the recording is sounding, but can't put my fingers on how "wrong" it sounds to me.
edit on 17-9-2013 by jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jomina

I agree, i found the "proof" with MJ's voice the least believable.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

cheesy
why not rock??
and dont try to say same to Eminem..

to the topic..i think this video will go viral..download it, we wait Ats expert to say something..

When me and some fellow producers were discussing the original meeting, the meeting was about Rock and Hip Hop, they were the biggest candidates for it in 1994. It would appear that hip hop was more successful.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jomina

I understand where your coming from but even if the tape had crystal clear recording of his conversation people would say " its fake as it sounds too clear " remember his phones were tapped which maybe his phoneline was poor quality.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

amraks
reply to post by OneManArmy

I recall said article.

It was posted on my forum I was running at the time I have the back-ups of data some where.

Please, I know its going to be some work, but Id really appreciate if you could find it.

And for those that think the audio is fake...

I have seen the videos of MJ making statements that there are evil people manipulating us through music.
They were not fake, he said it, in the flesh and with witnesses. So with that in mind, I really think this is true.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 17 Sep 2013 13:26:11 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

link   
The more I listen to the "proof tape," the more I can't help but think it's the same person talking in it. The same person doing both parts, doing an impersonation.

The way the "Deiter" character takes a few seconds to respond to the "MJ" words, and the way the "MJ" words pause before "Deiter" speaks... Just seems like the same person "switching" roles as he reads from a script.

I mean, in a real conversation, between two people, with one of the people revealing startling information or saying very hard things to the other, there's interruptions, there's breaks... there's "wait, what?"'s and that klind of thing.

I'll keep listening, and my mind is still open on it, but it does make me question things.
edit on 17-9-2013 by jomina because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow... what ATS is really all about...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Already been posted earlier today. Dont know how you search man "search phrase: MK Ultra whistleblower" third one from the top, hehe.

anyways, here is the link to the EARLIER thread. MK Ultra ATS thread

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Pretty hardcore claims.

Not sure how I feel about this one.

The audio of the alleged call was.... odd. The voice did sound a bit like MJ, but the quality kinda sucked, so I can't tell if minor discrepancies in the voice are due to that, or fakery. I also found the wording he used (alleged MJ) to be a little odd.

I will definitely be keeping my eye on this, however. Let's see if this guy keeps his word.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

"They" are responsible for the death of both Tupac and Biggie. It wasn't simple crime violence that took their lives.

Tupac would not give into the "establishment" and refused to change his message and incorporate all their symbolism and methods of mind control into his music for money and further success.
Suge knight was the little devil on Tupacs shoulder trying to sway him in that direction. When Suge had exhausted all methods of trying convince Tupac to sway, he was considered too much of a threat and was murdered.

Suge Knight is the founder and CEO of Black Kapital Records and co-founder and former CEO of Death Row Records to whom Tupac was signed. Suge was trying to sway Tupac to change his message and incorporate "Illuminati" aspects into his music. Pac wasn't having it, he was all about the voice of the people, free will and change...but that's not the message "they" wanted people to receive.

Former LAPD officer David Mack (pictured above) has been linked with the murder, and had ties to Suge Knight, the founder of Death Row Records, the West Coast label to which Biggie's rival Tupac Shakur was signed.

FBI files on the unsolved murder of rapper 'The Notorious B.I.G.' reveal that a rare type of armour-piercing bullet was used in the hit, throwing further suspicion on corrupt former police officers with possible Brotherhood ties.
FBI files...

The FBI files identify the type of bullets used as Gecko 9mm, a rare metal-piercing munition manufactured in Germany and available in the U.S. through just two distributors, one in California and one in New Jersey.

David Mack, a corrupt former LA police officer who served 14 years in jail for a $722,000 armed bank robbery in LA in 1997. When police raided Mack's home they discovered Gecko 9mm ammunition and parked outside was a black Chevy SS Impala. (the car from Big's murder) They also found inside, a shrine dedicated to Tupac Shakur who had been murdered six months earlier.

It's very obvious what happened here. Tupac wouldn't comprimise or change his music and message for what the "Brotherhood" and big record labels wanted, to follow the secret agenda. Therefore, they had Tupac killed and blamned it on the over hypeded conflict going on between himself and Biggie. They then had Biggie killed to support "their" story and cover up the tracks...two birds with one stone.
edit on 17-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sorry, this have been post before here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread can be removed!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by grey580

"They" are responsible for the death of both Tupac and Biggie. It wasn't simple crime violence that took their lives.

Tupac would not give into the "establishment" and refused to change his message and incorporate all their symbolism and methods of mind control into his music for money and further success.
Suge knight was the little devil on Tupacs shoulder trying to sway him in that direction. When Suge had exhausted all methods of trying convince Tupac to sway, he was considered too much of a threat and was murdered.

Suge Knight is the founder and CEO of Black Kapital Records and co-founder and former CEO of Death Row Records to whom Tupac was signed. Suge was trying to sway Tupac to change his message and incorporate "Illuminati" aspects into his music. Pac wasn't having it, he was all about the voice of the people, free will and change...but that's not the message "they" wanted people to receive.

Former LAPD officer David Mack (pictured above) has been linked with the murder, and had ties to Suge Knight, the founder of Death Row Records, the West Coast label to which Biggie's rival Tupac Shakur was signed.

FBI files on the unsolved murder of rapper 'The Notorious B.I.G.' reveal that a rare type of armour-piercing bullet was used in the hit, throwing further suspicion on corrupt former police officers with possible Brotherhood ties.
FBI files...

The FBI files identify the type of bullets used as Gecko 9mm, a rare metal-piercing munition manufactured in Germany and available in the U.S. through just two distributors, one in California and one in New Jersey.

David Mack, a corrupt former LA police officer who served 14 years in jail for a $722,000 armed bank robbery in LA in 1997. When police raided Mack's home they discovered Gecko 9mm ammunition and parked outside was a black Chevy SS Impala. (the car from Big's murder) They also found inside, a shrine dedicated to Tupac Shakur who had been murdered six months earlier.

It's very obvious what happened here. Tupac wouldn't comprimise or change his music and message for what the "Brotherhood" and big record labels wanted, to follow the secret agenda. Therefore, they had Tupac killed and blamned it on the over hypeded conflict going on between himself and Biggie. They then had Biggie killed to support "their" story and cover up the tracks...two birds with one stone.
edit on 17-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

If you want to preserve this post I suggest you copy/paste it into the other thread before this one gets deleted. For some weird reason they never merge threads here, like on some other forums, but rather delete duplicate threads entirely, losing all posts, even if people put a lot of work into them (a policy that peeves me to no end.)

On that note, I saw that documentary too. And it was good-- and he made some really compelling arguments. But IDK if I buy the whole narrative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join