It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Imprinting of Residual Thoughts upon an object or space...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Imprinting of Residual thoughts. Residual Haunting's. Huh. Fifth dimension type s**t.

I am just going to throw this out there. I think I have figured out what ghosts are.

Thoughts from intense situations reflect upon all objects or spaces.

We have proven that thoughts change the form of molecules, or... as I believe to be leave residual imprints up the cell. Or another way is that the original thought imprinted it upon the situation. The more complex or emotional the thought toward an object or place directly correlates with the complexity of the object you are praising or the Temple that you pour your emotion into.

Now to get to the crazy parts, "Supposed Ghosts", as well as Fifth Dimensional Being's.

I believe firmly that when you die you ASCEND to a new plain of consciousness. A consciousness that allows you to interact with your residual thoughts, that you imprinted your emotion or thoughts on, transferring energy from the fifth dimension to this plane of existence. Where you get your residual haunting.

As far as "Ghosts", Poltergeists, or demons...(Fallen angels)...are stuck in between. With all of their fifth dimensional powers and and no veil restricting their power.

Jesus is love and light and sadly the light since Christ Consciousness took power is sadly to let them learn with no noticeable interference something our Original Creator could not resist doing. I am not a Christian, but I follow Christ...If you are interested hit me up.

LIKE STAR FLAG...WHAT EVER YOU DO DO SOMETHING. Even if you think it is the banter of a crazy person.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
is everyone just so disconnected with themselves that they in no way can understand the words that are coming out of my fingers

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Vary interesting.

All objects on this planet has it's own consciousness, so your own thought and the objects consciousness can coexists at the same time. That's how mediums can use the objects to find people and talk to them for of the connection between the object and your consciousness connection.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I see things slightly differently.

Let's say an event happens in a house or a certain place and that event was very traumatic in nature. For example, a family lives there very happily, until one day the father comes home and ends up killing his wife and children.

Well, that event imprints itself on the area and will, from then on, "taint" the area, so that the negative energy of the event can be felt there.

Let's then say that some time later another family moves in to that house. All seems well with the family, they all have gotten along and have been happy together. But, over time, the relationships between the family members change, becoming darker and more negative. The negative energy of the previous events starts to "taint" or color the energy of the people currently living there. It's subtle, but it happens.

It might even get to the point where the family breaks apart completely or another tragic event unfolds.

The same can be said for places where very positive things have happened, as well.

Sorry I don't have a lot of time right now to go really in depth with all of it, but that's a basic overview of how past can influence what is occurring right now. I believe there ARE ghosts/spirits but when people say they have a haunted house or what have you, most of the time it's not an actual spirit, but a recording playing the events over and over again.

Residual energy is very potent, yes, but very subtle in nature.
edit on 17-9-2013 by jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jomina

Thats exactly what I am saying still working the theory up. But I was thinking before you posted it that the ghosts poltergeists demons...are caught between the veil because they cannot forgive themselves. That is why they can influence in our plane of existance. Because they have not fully passed on and their "abilities are not restrained by the veil..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jomina

Also why does your interpretation have to be negative. Why cant someone break into you house and spray paint love be written in violet on the purple walls and people feel that calm feeling like when you are blindfolded you just know you walked into a bed and breakfast because of the feeling.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No offense, but this isn't exactly an original thought - I mean that respectfully, since to you it obviously is which is great. For many years and especially since the advent of ten-thousand ghost-based reality shows, they have all pressed that the negative energy of these events have "imprinted" on the area and sometimes it can be witnessed by us meat sacks. Conversely - They say that enlightening experiences occur in the same fashion. If you happen to be visiting an area that another human experienced euphoric love and peace, you could witness it in the form of orbs or temperature changes, etc.

If you're interested in this stuff, don't just feed on "lore" and ghost-chasing shows - There are a bunch of books out now that all point to a revolutionary understanding of quantum-physics and the conscious mind. It all ties into these types of things.

Check out anything by Amit Goswami - Dude is a quantum baller.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eldensword

and how many of them in. But I am saying they are not entities but thoughts. Mental projects of was has been and what could be.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

I know this by experience I use it all of the time, it's only the limited thinking of people that don't understand this. good luck

edit on 17-9-2013 by jsettica because: same stuff

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

What I hadn't added, which is found in some of these new theories is just that - All matter is conscious thought - Time is a "material" used by our feeble little brains to try and "make sense" of things but is no more material than thought itself. Time is made up, so it is only thought.

We, ourselves are arguably only thought. This keyboard...A thought, a concious tool used by my being to solidify and ground me into an organized machine as I try to move through this experience.

I get what you're saying, I'm just trying to add that a person is only thought to begin with, so a "ghost" is possibly a "glitch", "taint" or I'd say STAIN on the tapestry.

Whatever it is, it's worth bending a knee and asking for enlightenment on the subject. It's a stepping stone to the most profound questions you'll even think to ask.

And a potential to receive answers that you never thought you'd accept.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

eso322
is everyone just so disconnected with themselves that they in no way can understand the words that are coming out of my fingers

As long as blue lighting doesn't shoot out from them I think everything will be ok!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Eldensword

Thanks for keeping me occupied...

join