It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Horrible thing to memorialize on the Internet.

Is there anything you don't just spew on this site?

I can tell you Jim probably had the same dream about you.

Ponder that...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Loved "The Truman Show". That movie will never die.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Jim Carrey is an awesome, spiritual man.
Lets hope he stays well!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

The same thing happened to me about 7 years ago with Witney Houston, I said to my then husband, "that girls not gonna make it, shes going to die, it'll be tragic".
And sadly.....
Sometimes you just have a feeling about someone.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

I dont know why but for some reason I think something might happen to him. I dont know what just got a feeling.

Tyler, love your work but this is so vague that there is almost no possible way of it not being true.

Its not a feeling but a truth of the reality we live in.

something happens to every conscious being every moment of their existence, its not a feeling but a fact.

Care to elaborate on that something, a rain droplet will drop on his head, anything? bird poop maybe, a brick, he will win the lottery millions?

Search you feelings Tyler and know what that something might be

You are right it is vague huh? lol. If its something, it will be bad. Bad enough to cause him harm, or harm to someone else. Thats as much as I can narrow it down, for some reason I thought for a momment that he fell from a height that would kill him. Thats is close as I can get.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Horrible thing to memorialize on the Internet.

Is there anything you don't just spew on this site?

I can tell you Jim probably had the same dream about you.

Ponder that...

Um...okay. Dont know where your misguided anger comes from?? Thats your opinion and I respect it, and to answer your question, I will spew what ever I like

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I'll raise you

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Jim Who?? Oh yes ... I wrote him off after this anti-gun anti-Heston rant.
BTW .. side note ... Charlton Heston was BIG into the civil rights movement in the 1960s.
Just a little FYI for anyone interested ...

So someone either loves guns and says everyone should have them, or you just don't want to know about them?

Says it all, really...

Carrey was all noise until he started making reasonalble movies that didn't rely on physical absurd humour. Apart from Me Myself and Irene. I giggles at that one.

but still, actors are not that important.

So in 8 years time when he gets nose cancer, op will point back and say "OMG SEE!"

oO

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

So everyone who disagrees with guns in general, is UN-American.

How many of you guys is that. Can I get a hand count, please? It's a fundamental trait of the American, to be pro-gun, gun waving, guns for breakfast and if you don't have a gun, you better get one, or esle you're....... a communist!

Lots of people, I am sure, now suddenly, anti-american communists.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I think he's incredibly smart, most comedians are, its also why most of them are depressed , why?
because there smart enough to understand the reality of the world.. that its all fkd up!

I think the point about Carey s position is not that he thinks guns should be eradicated.

But that those stupid overkill weapons that have no bearing on self defense should be taken away.

a hand gun/hunting rifle is more than enough to keep the 2nd amendment alive.

the guns some of you psychopathic gun nuts want is just ridiculous!

I love the man as an actor, thats all we've ever known him as.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Good on him, he told it how it is re guns and pro gun folks didn't like it, who cares?
He was right in what he said, absolutely right, as witnessed by recent events and the other 100 or so similar incidents in the last few years.

America has a huge gun problem, the probem is GUNS and Jim said it how it is, where's the problem?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by atsmediapro

Thanks for that... Koo Koo Ka Choo ! I hadn't heard him sing before.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So you say something will 'happen' to him. I don't automatically interpret that as a bad thing. The guy is quite spiritual and is more awake than most. It's feasible that he will get a lot of publicity for a good reason. Like giving all his money to a charity or revealing a global truth that can no longer be denied, ala Russell Brand.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the 'I Am the Walrus'. That was GREAT!

Coincidentally, I watched Jim's youtube on Jesus today. My impressions of it were that, Jim is a seeker. He is like a lot of folks here, looking for the definitive answer. But, the definitive answer is, typically, evasive.

I sensed a sadness in him, a difficult searching, and I truly hope he finds a way out of his strangehold.

Of course, I could be wrong and don't mind admitting it. But, if not, I wish him well. More than well.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

tracehd1
.... The people openly being rude to not only the OP but to Jim Carrey's career...you are whats wrong w/ society. Does it feel good to rape a mans character because you don't like a movie he's put out? Does it feel good to put down a fellow member for following their heart ?

It's not good to NOT have a filter. And you should definitely treat others as you want to be treated because at the end of the day... What comes around goes around. Thank-god for that!

Mr Carrey has made some funny movies. I have enjoyed a few.

I applaud his fortitude in speaking his heart. (As contradictory as it seems)..

Here is the problem people will have with him (myself included).
He sits upon a very large soapbox (Hollywood).
A soapbox built from the blood and bullet shells he decries.
He pointed his finger at the people who put him there and waved his finger in our faces all while wiping his spoiled ass with our constitution.
When celebrities move out of their place (providing slapstick humor) into the realm of US policy (in this case, a polarizing topic like gun control...) they must be prepared to disenfranchise some of their fans.
He is a blowhard by definition.

But, again I applaud him using his right to speak his mind. Even if he has promoted the thing he is raging about...

And, on topic, I hope nothing bad comes to the guy...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

If its something, it will be bad.

Usually is when the one feels the need to voice to their feeling/instinct.

for some reason I thought for a momment that he fell from a height that would kill him. Thats is close as I can get.

Now that is quite specific, lets hope he stays safe but what happens happens.

Cheers for the reply

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

winofiend

FlyersFan
Jim Who?? Oh yes ... I wrote him off after this anti-gun anti-Heston rant.
BTW .. side note ... Charlton Heston was BIG into the civil rights movement in the 1960s.
Just a little FYI for anyone interested ...

So someone either loves guns and says everyone should have them, or you just don't want to know about them?

Says it all, really...

Carrey was all noise until he started making reasonalble movies that didn't rely on physical absurd humour. Apart from Me Myself and Irene. I giggles at that one.

but still, actors are not that important.

So in 8 years time when he gets nose cancer, op will point back and say "OMG SEE!"

oO

LOL, not quite. If nothing happens soon I will just chalk it up to a feeling I had that was wrong! Im not a "predictor" of any sort, just a semi-normal person..lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

winofiend

So everyone who disagrees with guns in general, is UN-American.

How many of you guys is that. Can I get a hand count, please? It's a fundamental trait of the American, to be pro-gun, gun waving, guns for breakfast and if you don't have a gun, you better get one, or esle you're....... a communist!

Lots of people, I am sure, now suddenly, anti-american communists.

This isnt a discussion about who gets the guns.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I know the national enquirer is a rag and all but they had this today "jim carry headed for breakdown"

www.nationalenquirer.com...

made me think of your threaD WHEN i SAW THIS!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

research100

I know the national enquirer is a rag and all but they had this today "jim carry headed for breakdown"

www.nationalenquirer.com...

made me think of your threaD WHEN i SAW THIS!

After I made the thread I went looking for anything related on google, and a bunch of hoxes came up with people saying he died in a snowboarding accident..LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join