It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is George Knapp and for 30 years, I've been an investigative reporter. Ask me anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeKnapp

welcome to ATS! I look forward to reading your answers!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Probably one of the main question you'll get off everyone, but Bob Lazar... Is he really who he says he is??

(Huge fan btw
)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello again George, I'm going to be really cheeky and ask a second question.

What do you think was responsible for the Dyatlov Pass incident in Russia?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you very much George for being a part of this. Its been great having you on ATS. I know how people like you get their inbox flooded with millions of questions. So i just wanted to take the time to thank you instead of asking more questions. Thank you for all the information you have given to us. Keep up the good work my friend.

Regards,

FD Dream Inc. Media
YouTube.com/FDDreamInc

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi George great to have u hear as our guest.
My quistion for today is have u ever witnessed a ufo, and if u did wat was it like?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

What does a binary star system have to do with the natural formation of this and how could Lazaar determine any such thing?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello!

Have you ever heard about so-called Aurora secret spy plane, often said to fly out of Area 51? Said to be flying at 14k mph, also space flight capable?

If anyone knows about it , it must be you

Thanks for reply

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey George,

First let me say thanks for taking the time to answer our insane questions. Second my question;

What do you know about Mt Shasta and northern California?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I must confess that I don't know who you are, but welcome. From the many posts, I can see you are a UFO journalist. My question is this, of the many reported UFO sightings out there, what makes Nevada so special in UFOlogy?

I grew up about 60 miles north of Wright Patterson. We would see all the time the jets flying over our home, because we were in their air space. They were not rare to us. Wright Patterson has been one of those places of great interest to UFOlogists. But it wasn't part of our collective thought to think of Wright Patterson as anything but an air base. While people have reported UFOs in Ohio, we seemed to be a little more under the radar.

If the rumors are true that Wright Patterson contains some back engineered technology that was shipped there from Nevada, it goes back to my question, why has Nevada been seen as ground zero in UFOlogy?

I am from Ohio. I grew up with the rumors about Wright Patterson. But the focus on Wright Patterson has been nowhere on the scale like Nevada.

(In Ohio, you would just call it Wright Pat)
edit on 9/17/2013 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

George, How come you hardly on Coast to Coast AM anymore. You are one of the best investigative reporters of the century!

Why don't you up the game and make your own TV show like UFO Hunters. Jesse Ventura had his show which was very successful until they had to suspend it due to its high viewing rates.

I wouldn't miss an episode of your show.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's an honor to have you here and have the opportunity to ask you about the subject regarding UFO's.

As I recall, in an interview with Bob Lazar, he actually did take some of the element 115 from the facility, and when the interviewer asked him about the element he stole, he said "no comment".

Q1: Do you have a comment on this one?
Q2: In your opinion, what is the best UFO evidence, case, event or something else, that makes you think: This is far the greatest and most important evidence/info that has come to the light concerning the UFO subject.

edit on 17-9-2013 by EgzonNikqi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2013 by EgzonNikqi because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I do not think there will ever be disclosure, not by the US government anyway. They have lied far too many times, both to the public and to Congress, have misappropriated too many millions of dollars to keep the lie going, to ever come clean. If they were t o disclose even a little bit of it, I think a lot of people would go to prison.

I also think it would not make political sense to disclose. Any president who acknowledged this reality would be overwhelmed with followup questions. He/she would be accused of distracting attention away from other pressing problems. There is no such thing as partial disclosure. They couldn't tell us that ET's are real and leave it at that. People would demand to know more, and I think the administration would be paralyzed.

I also think there may be legitimate reasons for not disclosing. For one thing, disclose what? We assume the govt. knows more about UFOs than the general public, but that might not be true. It could be that no one really understands the big picture, and the parts that we do understand are profoundly disturbing. Plus, there are serious national security issues involved, and I could understand why some military adviser would argue that it is not in our interests to alert potential adversaries to the fact that we have the technology in hand.

At most, there would be a very small group of people who would know the essence of what is going on--something like this would be the most highly compartmentalized info in the entire government. I think there is a good chance it has been taken out of the realm of government, and whatever secrets or technology or wreckage that exist are more likely in private or corporate hands by now, which makes it even harder for investigators to get at the truth.

What if that small group of people in the know has heard something so terrible, so profoundly disturbing that it really would cause disruption of social institutions? I am a right-to-know guy and believe that whatever info exists, the public deserves to know, regardless of the consequences....but I still find myself asking---what if the truth is really bad, something akin to us being a fast food factory for some other beings, a stopover for yummy snacks, or a supplier of souls?

If disclosure happens--and that's a big IF--it will have to come from the visitors themselves and in a form that is indisputable. "They" are, after all, the true architects of the coverup. it starts with them. They could make their presence known if they wanted to, but they don't. it would be interesting to know what their reasons are.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skcussta

I have never seen one, to my knowledge that is. There was an incident when I was very young that I have never discussed in public but I am leaning toward writing about it in the near future. I do not have conscious memories of the things that happened to us t but others in my family told me about it. I'm looking for ways to verify it because, from the looks of things, it coincides with a pretty famous UFO flap, both in time and location. Sorry to tease but I am not ready to spill those beans. Soon though.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Mr. Knapp, you're one of my favorite people within the UFO field. Thank you for joining ATS and partaking in the Ask Me Anything thread.

Now to my question, what's going on over at the Sherman Ranch today? Do you have a personal story regarding Sherman ranch that "sticks out" to you? One that personally gives you the "heebies geebies"?

Thanks again Mr. Knapp!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hey George, do you have an opinion on any connection between ET and the gun grab that's about to take place here in the US?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
About Lazar (again), can you construct a basic biography of him to the best of your knowledge? Where did he go to college/grad school? What qualified him in order to be hired for his important job at area 51 or made Edward Teller interested in him? Or is he a self-taught scientific genius who used supposed attendance at MIT as a smokescreen?

edit on 17-9-2013 by ImpatientDisclosure because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Knapp,

Thank You for your work & efforts in Disclosure!

The web of distortion and corruption is so thick, truth: looks like lies and lies: look like look!

It all begins young tho! The mental conditioning of what "they" want you to believe is true. A spell like Chappelle put it.

Most people would take what the Canadian Defense Minister said as senility. But for people not under the spell any longer he corroborated with you Knapp, Lazar and Lear.

NBC, Fox, CNN none of them covered the story of the Canadian Defense Minister, but I bet they had journalists there! Rhianna, Chris, or Miley said something with way higher priority for that slot!

No one covered Colares

Heck, we have bodies turn up of Aliens or Alien hybrids all over South America, any coverage....nope! Last I heard History Channel was covering the DNA testing of the "Peruvian Alien Mummy", quite some time ago. Next thing I see from history channel is "how bleeped up your brain is" and every chance "they" got, "they" used it to discredit stories of saucers and aliens or false flag events, and using the opportunity to totally distort the truth. They took the niche viewing market, what they were good at, Aliens and slapped them in the face! I was shocked!

History Channel itself has drastically Reduced its airings of Ancient Aliens, the most popular show on the network! Why? Those DNA results must be significant if this back pedaling is going on.

When Ventura questioned the National security Director about Deaths involved in the cover-ups in his Skinwalker Ranch Episode. I was astounded at his answer. The guy in his old age was respectfully partially honest and immediately went to Colares.

I always tell people NEVER or DONT google: Colares Brazil, cuz they will do what you tell them not to! All great and powerful Google spits it right out, it doesn't give you the listings of local travel agencies as top links, it gives you aliens!!

I enjoyed your book, Hunt for the Skinwalker and would like to point out that there was an interesting 1200 year old Coptic manuscript that JP Morgan collected and is apart of his museum collection now. The Manuscript as many on here might already know depicted the reason Judas laid the kiss on Jesus was to identify him, cause he was a changeling/shapeshifter/Skinwalker There are some interesting pieces in that collection. Just don't follow the white rabbit, whatever you do! I also wanted to bring up Hessdalen has similar occurrences to Skinwalker ranch phenomenon. Another thing, I am constantly finding Thundercats "from Cartoon" in ancient Egyptian Art!

I believe the Skeleton Lloyd Pye has is of a Shapeshifter, the Starchild Skull. The way the bones are woven with the fibers. The fibers could constrict or expand changing the shape of the bone. Then color pigment was handled like a kuttlefish or octupus changing skin color and texture, but no skin sample to test that. The bone is hard now, but when he was alive, that bone was flexible. The skull was found with his mothers human skeleton, which is a story in itself. My mind does loops thinking about it.

Along with the skeletons i have just mentioned there is even another possible Alien species from a small world, the gnomes!

Ripleys believe it or not, Atta Boy skeleton and Greers Sirius Ata Skeleton. More turning up too.

You gotta hear CHappelles interview if you havent, about the Spell as well. Chappelle did some really interesting things on his show before he disappeared!! Black Presidents, Aliens, Asteroids.....

All in all, I dont mean to get religious, but all this is done to steal credit from God. If we understood Aliens a bit more, we would have a better understanding of the supreme alien Being!!

Knapp, I would like to thank you again for your work , efforts and Labors, its really tough. People looking at you like your crazy.

Just Remember,

Truth....The fact is, there is none....Only the Simulation is true!!
edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: fixed, 1200 to 1200 year old

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: fixed: his mothers human skeleton, from its mother skeleton

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: They to The

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: form to from

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added- or expand

edit on 17-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: yet another edit, he to the

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thank you so kindly for your time and willingness here. My question: what do you know/think about the Dulce base and the related incident (firefight)?

Ken

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Mr Knapp.

I only have one question which i will get to in a mo.
I really would just like to say Thanks for coming here and answering what i'm sure will be some very interesting question and that the only reason I'm here (Not sure if this is a good thing
) is because of People like yourself who are willing to Sacrifice a huge chunk of their lives in search of the truth...

Now enough of this Sychofantic Jibba Jabba and on to my question....

Can you please Ask Mr Lazar, if indeed he's not been asked by the staff already," to come in and answer some questions here at ATS..

Thanks.....S

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Mr. Knapp, I've long admired your willingness to venture into areas others avoid.

It was your solo work that revealed the Needles incident and recovery. You were able to track down the only eyewitness. I think I've accumulated as much information as has been published, and it isn't much; as you likely know.

Have you done any follow-up? Do you have anything to add? What conclusions have you formed, and where might I find them?

(I know that our mentor and your friend asked us to keep it to one question. I could've just asked for "everything on "Needles," but that would've been too broad and unfair.)

Thank you so much for your time and contributions.

jw
edit on 17-9-2013 by jdub297 because: To add "Thanks,"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join