It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish dream I had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So I had this interesting dream and I thought I would share.

The dream started out with me in a coastal city. I was making my way to a beach in between two huge cliffs. I swam for a while but as the water got cold I headed towards a resort area behind me.

When I got there it was almost night time. Twilight. I found a little pool that overlooked the beach and the cliffs where sardines were swimming. This is funny, I was so happy that there was so much life teeming in this pool that I started to eat the sardines. I even threw them up in the air like I was Scrooge mc duck with his money vault. I even poured them onto myself.....lol

So there is like a bar or club surrounding this pool and I head over for a drink, still munching on the sardines. Then I am face to face with a group of doppelgangers. They were like reverso me, douchey club people acting like jerks to people like pricks to any and all.

I confront them on their douche baggery and offer them some sardines, but as I do I eat the last one.

Laughing I offer to go get some more, to which they scoffed at me.

As I head back to the sardine pool I find a net and procede to just place it in the water and the sardines just jump into it. I then see one huge sardine that wouldn't get into the net like the others. I insist and catch it as well. The net was overflowing and the large sardine could barely fit. It almost fell out several times. I make it back to the bar and the evil me's are no where to be found.

I start giving out the fish to everyone until everyone is eating them.

In that I am greeted by a group of "super heroes". I say super heroes because it was apparent to me that they were fighting evil and were very special people.

I end up going to a huge boat, like a container ship.

While there with this group of heroes we plan an assault on a tower. The main objective was to secure a data cartridge embedded in a doll. It was in the possession of an evil old woman. She kind of looked like cruela daville.

so we begin our assault on the sleek black tower. There was an army defending it and the group I was with was almost overwhelmed. At one point one of the strong ones picked me up and threw me at tge top of the tower like a missile. I entered the evil womans main chamber and got the figurine /doll.

The others got there and got me out while simultaneously defeating the evil lady.

Later the group was slowly defeated one by one while trying to protect me and the figurine with the data cartridge. The forces of the evil woman were reconstituted and now hunting us.

When the last of them was defending me (a fast girl
edit on 9 17 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
continued....

This young girl was REALLY fast. We were surounded and she then sacrificed herself to get the data cartridge out of the figurine and sneak a game cartridge into it from a kids game console. She handed me the data cartridge before being captured by the evil army.

I then went back to the cliffs from before in the dream and jumped into the pool brimming with life. The data cartridge and myself dissolved and we were eaten by the fish. Then I was a fish in the pool.

I remember jumping out of the pool and flopping around until I made it to the ocean In between the cliffs.....I swam for a while in the cold water before waking up.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What a wicked cool dream! Been a while since I had a wack-a-doo one like that! Love superhero ones!

Oh that was kind douchy of you to eat the last Sardine and a bit hypocritical, just sayin...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I'm not offering interpretations or analysis, just stopping by and saying thanks for sharing.... i seem to be having more vivid, surreal and easily remembered dreams these last couple of years and very much enjoyed reading yours

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

yeah I guess it was kind of douchey to eat the last one...lol

thanks for stopping by man

have a good one.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

glad you enjoyed it. It was hard to remember parts of this one...hence why the second part is kind of to the point.

But yeah, it was a fun dream to dream...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Wickedly cool, karmic in you ended up being fish that you ate lol. May I ask how old you are and male or female. I ask because I am having fewer dreams now that I am older. And when I do and remember them they are not good dreams lol. I appreciate you sharing.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Well done you rescued Data...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

just turned 30, male.

I am an insomniac as well. I tend to dream heavily and remember them when I have only a few hours of sleep.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

ha! I love that scene....

Data.....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
reply to post by tadaman

Well done you rescued Data...

Funny you should play the synchromystic. Last night I dreamed I was having some medical procedure while strapped to a table, oddly I felt embarrassed and unable to communicate this to Dr. or Nurse ...

After the dream I wrote down a story of Invasion where the Aliens were trying to communicate through our dreams.
edit on 17-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Well we are all part of a continuum, the many that are One, as a shoal of sardines, or a bunch of douchey dopplegangers, and at the dream level that can become apparent, but then again we all have our unique data, which it is wise to hang on too and not surrender to the Borg Queen.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

You are a seeker of knowledge. But the farther out you go into the knowledge, the less comfortable you feel. So you find a place where it is more comfortable and beautiful for you. Then you begin to eat the fruits of all of that particular knowledge, which is transferred to you by many other people. This is a hobby for you and you thoroughly enjoy it; knowledge is power, wisdom is gold.

You go to another place to have some fun while you still contemplate the knowledge. In fact, this is probably a multi-player game in which everyone's avatars are very similar. These other ones are annoyed by you, but because of your newly acquired knowledge, they are not able to bother you. You offer to give them proof of what you know. You go to find it and find something that you consider a valuable source of proof for your knowledge. It was not easy to understand, but once you got it, you knew you had it. Unfortunately, it took a while, and they didn't care enough to stick around.

So anyone and everyone that you met you simply told them about what you know.

Then you meet some people that are not only privy to the information which you discerned, but they are also more informed.

You end up on board with these people, discussing the details of all that knowledge. But there is more than just knowledge now. There is a possible agenda.

To find out the truth about all the lies that are handed out by evil; in this case, some religion which is perceived as the Devil.

The sleek black tower represents the years of dominance and secrets of this evil.

Somebody told you exactly what you needed to know to comprehend those lies.

Though that army of evil was strong, one of the same religion, but seemingly more young, and beautiful, and quick, arrives to help. And only can that one unveil the lies about the other; for they claim to be the same, but they are indeed opposites. One is stagnant and slow with an army of followers; the other keeps youth, is quick (has the wings of an eagle), and is quite alone.

But a sacrifice is called a sacrifice for a reason. Though she unveils the lies and implants a device which distracts and further reveals the foolishness of the former, she becomes vulnerable to attack.

You brought back what you learned into the pool of knowledge, and all the people with knowledge. You shared the knowledge and it became part of the pool. Then you became a part of the knowledge of the pool; hence why you become a sardine. (for knowledge is tightly packed, like sardines, when packaged; but school tightly as well.)

But you felt stagnant in the pool with that knowledge. Such is the fate of all who obtain a certain knowledge or wisdom; they see it no longer as a mystery, no longer as something quite so beautiful; it's like the seller that says, "This is so wonderful!" But then the buyer says, "Bah. Nothing new."

You seek to get away from the pool to which you just contributed to seek deeper knowledge again, now that you have become knowledge and have learned to swim it and to be it.

The cliffs are the portal, the boundaries, the doorway to the unknown, the ocean. The cold means that not many venture there.

But this dream could be summed up in a few simple phrases, if you will accept them:

"You are what you eat."

"Perception is reality."

"Ignorance is bliss." -- except, ignorance is not good. But ignorance is what you seek at the end, for that is the cold of the depth of the water for which you strive at the end of your dream.

edit on 9/18/2013 by TarzanBeta because: understood to understand

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

as always sir,

You give me some great insight into my mind. I have to agree with your take on my dream and me really. You basically summed up my general state of mind for the last couple years....a state of mind that has become very acute and poignant in my minds eye lately....my self perception is changing as time progresses and now is as ever present as any far off future or distant past was to my former self. I have become that which I sought to become. I am searching for a new purpose. The purpose of the journey must adapt to the road and the feet that walk it. That is the object of my curiosity. WHO to become is solved, now WHAT to do.

Its all a mirror for me. I see the world in myself and myself in the world. Everything is in a state of flux, yet I know it and its course. I know where everything will be after each wave hits it and moves it along down the spiral.

It is as though I am packing up my things in an airport terminal....about to board my plane. I am just watching the details very passingly since I have sat with them for a long time now.

I am losing the self in what started out as a venture to know and overcome the ego.

The Ego has evolved and in such has brought me to the limit of my own understanding. It has showed me my fear, my dark, and has also unwittingly pointed me in the direction of a greater light.

Unwittingly....to me perhaps.

I am in your debt sir. Your posts in these threads I made have really opened up a window into my own mind. I feel as though you have cleared the dirt from my eyes and allowed me to see more clearly.

If I can give you anything of worth, know that I do give you my will for good. I would ask that you accept it in the spirit in which it is given.

I pray that you find that which you do not have and need. I pray that you see that which is yours already and love it / for it. I will for your true you to reign supreme and for the strength of your being to flow into all you touch.

Bless you.

edit on 9 22 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I thoroughly enjoy you.

My feelings reciprocate, but do not represent well in words, which would seem superficial to me, or repetitive, though they are not.

top topics

join