It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Symbolism Spelled Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I want to add here at the beginning that I don't endorse all of Will's information, but I see a link to the symbolism in the world. How he interprets it ultimately is not how I see things, but he does a great job linking the symbols. Watch/Listen at your own risk.

I love studying the esoteric symbolism and how stuff is right in our face and we cannot see it because we are walking in a fog and have lost touch to our spiritual connections as our pineal gland is shut off by calcification via fluoride and lack of iodine which we used to have in abundance.

Years ago, I came across 777 the great work on another site who broke much symbolism down. I tracked him down on another site, and found his youtube channel. This is pretty wild stuff, and seems random, but the symbolism is there though it takes time to digest. If this stuff is new to you then I dare say these will be way too obscure to follow. If you have been studying the esoteric, masonic and Illuminati symbolism then you will see the connections.

Strange cyphers that follow the rule Pi. How it's used throughout media and the world.

I can't embed this link, but here is the beginning of the conversation that you can follow if you want here.

Symbolism breakdown
edit on 17-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yes I love learning this too.
Good stuff Op.
Banks use 5 pointed stars a lot.
Power over material things. All of our large choices are
red or blue. Target? Or Wal-Mart?
Texaco or Chevron? Pyramids are used a lot. The ring
from Saturn seems to get use in many financial investment groups.
Saturn is wisdom and prudence, trust etc.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Not sure what to think of that video. Pretty wacky . . .

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I don't understand why people who make it their life goal to show people the "Illuminati"/whatever symbolism need to make videos where they put together confusing collages with distracting music.

Ironically, it's always a bit cryptic and not very straight forward. Why is this?
edit on 17-9-2013 by Cuervo because: grammar...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Because they're mystified by superstition - their empowering what they do not fully understand. It is borderline idol worship.

Basically, symbolism is a product of concept formation. That is, while trying to create a concept representation, you relate your awareness to a form, thereby creating a symbol.

All forms are symbols, even these very letters represent concepts unto themselves, but we are not mystified by them because they are not believed to hold secret knowledge.

I hate using the word natural, because it means you do not fully understand, but I have to in order to say that symbolism is natural in that consciousness creates concepts by embodying will. So, the act of symbolism is a direct result of being a child of God. i.e. All forms are the visual manifestation(will) of a concept(consciousness) within form(body). It's of the Trinity, or God.

Edit to clarify: I want to express that I meant creating symbols was natural and okay but I didn't mean secret symbolism or idol worship is okay - 'cause it's not. You should stay away from that stuff.
edit on 9/17/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Care to explain what any of that video meant for those of us who don't speak fluent jibberish?

edit on 17-9-2013 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That first video is very hard to follow if you are not up on the topic. The other two links are a bit more explanatory. You can also follow much on this thread.

Here is one example of symbolism and words decrypted:

X Marks The Spot Of The Sacred Feminine This is Chicago Midway airport layed out in a perfect X. The Midway in the mystery school teachings,is the point of no return. Its is known as the judgement center where we stand on the letter M transcending duality. The Midway is the res -erection judgement card of the tarot. Notice the number 20 on the card. This is where Moses the natural man (ego) is sacrificed and trasmuted to Jesus spiritual man, the midway.

The Secret of Chicago, is that it sits on the Main CHI Line of the World, that also runs through Paris. So the code is Chi See AGO - GA = 8 and O is the Light or See The Light. Chicago illinois is a code for, see the light of the feminine in the illu -Sion, or Zion. Or See the Light in Zion. Chi Tea is Citi, the dark womb of the feminine. Argo .means 'The Ship' Here, of course, is a picture of the famous and celebrated ship of the Argonauts of Greek mythology. Jason and a great band of heroes went out on a journey in the ship Argo .in search of the Golden Fleece.

It is a picture of Christ Jesus, the Captain of the well-fought fight, the Captain of the Argonauts' ship... To provide that lost innocence and righteousness, Christ has to go to the city of Colchis, and there in a garden He was hung upon a tree guarded by a serpent. Jason (Christ) alone was able to destroy the serpent and recover that righteousness, this Golden Fleece, which now had been transformed as having come from the sheep that was killed.

This is why we have Argo corn star-ch, symbolic of the Harvest. This captain is the same captain mentioned in the cryptonite news that was captured by the PI - R8s. "Argo .is a symbolic archetype of a great ship, which crosses the waters of the Deluge of ignorance, as in the Biblical tale of Noah's Arc. Argo is the Relation -ship.
source

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Symbols are about power. If you take away someone power of perception using symbols you alone know, then you gain power of perception over that person.

Buying name band fashion like Gucci, Timberland or American Eagle gives the perception that you are into high quality urban things. A car like a SUV might put emphasis on a certain life styles, tailing gating party scene is one of them.

People internalized symbols through materialism to make themselves feel good. A white male lead on a show or a Miss America is example of symbols people internalize. There's no problem with a shopping spree , just remember life is in relationships and natural resource hoarding is probably going to led to WW3.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Here is a bit more symbolism, and this time around the Pope:

The nature of the Keys

1 keys have the power to loose and bind in heaven and on earth.
2 Keys allow us to gain entrance to doors and hidden pathways.
3 Keys also allow the key holder to keep secrets ,and have power over the ignorant ,and uniniated.
4 the X or cross inside the keys is symbolic of the 4 directions,4 seasons,animal nature and the four cardinal points in the Zodiac,which are as listed.

1 Scorpio
2 Aquarius
3 Leo
4 Taurus

These are the four beast of revelations, and the four beast in Eziekel's wheel in the middle of a wheel. Earth -Water -Air -Fire = 1111

1 The symbol of the red chord hanging from the keys, is the cable tow of masonry. Also this chord could symbolise the umbilical chord to the universe. The chord also can represent the seperation of the animal nature, from the higher nature above the waist.

2 The white cloth with the crosses is known as the Pallium. The pallium is made 3 fingers wide, out of lambs wool.This wool is symbolic of the lamb of God, or Aries at the root chakra.

Now, the symbol of the Skeleton Key, and yes, this is all very strange stuff, but I find it interesting to muse over:

So what is this mysterious Skeleton Key ? Using pi turning the same key 360 degrees, to unlock the mystery, We Get A Scale A Tone Key. Turn the tone 360 degrees, we get a scale a NOTE Key. The foundation note of our musical scale is C Since we know we're dealing with music or tones which are both feminine in nature,we count the number of the Key for value. We know that E is mostly silent in the esoteric, so we're left with KY .K=11 Y=25, which sums to 36 ,or 711 etc This KY lubricant leads us to the sexual energy of the sacred feminine, and our key becomes Chi, and access is granted,better yet ,Axis granted.

The mystery of the phallic in the Ky or Chi hole is unveiled.The line design of the KY hole is yet another mystery.There is a process of illumination that takes place when we can see whats near and far.Our lack of understanding to see whats FAR,creates FEAR. [(Atmosphere)= (At Most FEAR)

As we get a closer view of the phallic,there in plain site is Eziekel's wheel within a wheel.The X or cross inside the key is symbolic of the 4 directions,4 seasons,animal nature and the four cardinal points in the Zodiac,which are as listed.
1 Scorpio
2 Aquarius
3 Leo
4 Taurus

These are the four beast of revelations, and the four beast in Eziekel's wheel in the middle of a wheel. Earth -Water -Air -Fire = 1111 And fifth element down the middle, leading to the black door, is the Ether
source

So, for those who think that first video is just crap and stupid, they came from the guy who wrote what I put in quotes. Again, some will see it and some won't. Yeshua taught in parables for a reason.

new topics

top topics

join