It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Montana (Montucket)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello Ats welcoming committee,

I am a brand new member, and have only been lurking for a few days longer than that. I have found some very interesting new ideas here, and have seen some interesting videos and photos.
It is great to read through several differing opinions on one subject or topic. And there are so many topics of interest. A person could spend a lot of time.

I am interested in my Catholic spiritual development, current political events (conspiracy), and the paranormal, particularly ghosts. I have seen a few ghosts throughout my day. I have also had several strange occurrences, but I only had one of each, and then never have it again- a paranormal sampler. Although, with the ghosts, I have seen 4.

I also don't want to put anyone off during the introduction, but I am a Catholic convert as I said earlier. I do think that it is completely tragic that so many children have been robbed of their innocence by Catholic priests. I am completely unapologetic about this except to mention that Human beings can still act in vile ways, even when they have a special title and responsibilities.

I have also read up on the prophecies of St. Malachi, and also several other prophecies concerning the Catholic church. I am interested to see if anything happens pertaining to this. There have also been some interesting circumstances of a prophetic nature concerning Blessed Pope John Paul II. Who was, I believe, a good man, and a good example of virtue here on Earth.

I obviously believe in God, I believe Jesus is the Son of God, and only true example of virtue, I believe in the afterlife, and I also cherish Mary as the mother of God, I believe that sainthood is a sign that someone is specially granted access to heaven, I believe in free will, even if free will only has a few doors to open, and I believe that Hell is a separation from God.

Anyway, I hope to find nice people to chat with, link to, and debate with from all walks of life and beliefs. I will also post threads involving my interests, and other things that I have not mentioned yet.

If there are any threads that you would like to direct me to concerning positive or negative information on any of my interests, please feel free to do so. I consider myself reasonable and interested, and I am willing to look at whatever information comes my way.

Thank you for your time,

Mark B.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Welcome!

I am too a believer. To many coincidences for it to not be real. I dont even need "faith". Im one of the few that have been shown and even seen the face of jesus.

Be prepared to be challenged here. No use in going to the faith blogs. I stick to the survival and economic meltdown sections of ATS. The UFO section is fun too.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to you. Good to have you here.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
From one Montanan to another ...Welcome. This place is awesome.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by apydomis

Say you like ghost stories? Click on my signature and you'll get the best of the best.

If you have any to share, we would love to hear them.

I am also in to spiritual development, although I'm not with the Catholic church.
You'll find many threads here on ATS offering what you're looking for, and learn many new things. Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join