It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carney: Obama Implementing Executive Actions Following Navy Yard Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

OK, you think Obama himself is going to review every application for a gun? You sound um....unstable and like you should not get to have a gun. Your paranoid and factless rant scares me more.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by FlyersFan

The killer was a vet with PTSD!

What's Obama going to do? Deny all firearms to vets with PTS-. . . . . oh.

He also went for help several times claiming voices were telling him to do things. Yes, he should have had his guns taken away.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

SpaDe_
reply to post by muse7

The online purchase loophole is a myth. You cannot order a firearm online without having it sent directly to an FFL dealer, where you then have to submit to a background check in order to take possession of said firearm. The only exception is if you are purchasing from an individual in certain states that allow long guns to be shipped in state to an individual. In which case is a person to person transaction that does not require a background check anyway.

The gun show loophole is also a half truth, if you purchase a firearm from an individual at a gun show that is selling their own personal firearm (varies by state) you do not have to submit to a background check, but if you are purchasing from a dealer you do have to submit to a background check.
edit on 9/17/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

Right, I cannot buy illegal drugs or bombs online either. LMAO!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1104light

Instead of making an ass out of yourself in every thread stop before you start typing and think before you spew non sense it's getting old, I know your new here well at least with this screen name I'm sure you have been banned a few time before, at least that is what it seems to me.

The suspect never asked for help and if he was hell bent on killing he would have done so one way or another.

Sorry op I did not mean to go off topic.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

thesaneone

Instead of making an ass out of yourself in every thread stop before you start typing and think before you spew non sense it's getting old, I know your new here well at least with this screen name I'm sure you have been banned a few time before, at least that is what it seems to me.

The suspect never asked for help and if he was hell bent on killing he would have done so one way or another.

Sorry op I did not mean to go off topic.
edit on 18-9-2013 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

THE SUSPECT ASKED FOR HELP SEVERAL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you lying on purpose or do you not know this yet?

BTW, a post that is 90% personal attacks and 10% lies really makes ATS look good.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just herd on BBC world service news.
that they would Not let the police in
the building to find him for some time.

gun man/men running about shooting people.
and you dont let the police assault teams in?
to give them time to set things up.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

He asked for help with his insomnia when asked if he wanted to hurt himself or others he said no.

All it takes is a little time to search and you wont look like an idiot.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

1104light
reply to post by Em2013

OK, you think Obama himself is going to review every application for a gun? You sound um....unstable and like you should not get to have a gun. Your paranoid and factless rant scares me more.

The information that I provided is factual unless I stated it as an opinion, which would obviously be an opinion. However I NEVER said Obama himself would review -any- application for a gun. When I talk about the Obama Administration I am talking about the whole gang of crooks, not just Obama. This involves anyone that indirectly works underneath his regime, particularly the ones that work for his businesses like Obamacare, his private army etc...

I am not being paranoid about the government, I'm be precautions. The fact that you're not suspicious of their activities makes you seem less stable than any of us. How many times has Obama stated that he wants to revoke gun rights? He stated this many, many times and tried to pass it through the United Nations as well. EVERY shooting that occurs, he takes it as an opportunity to ban or regulate something regarding guns. He ADVOCATES taking guns away from people, he wants the "gun police" to be a real thing nationally. His laws are being designed to take away power from the people, and I'm sorry if you cannot see this but quite frankly you need a good education in politics before you come back and ramble about how people are too paranoid about the Obama Administration. If you actually took time to Google what I'm talking about, you would easily find evidence about what he's up to and what he has been doing. So please, next time you plan on saying that people like me should not have a gun because we're being precocious, take the time to look up what we're talking about before stating that we're crazy and everything we say is "factless".

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

NOTE CHECK THE ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY SHERIFF'S COLD CASE FINDINGS REGARDING BRITISH ARCHIVES ON KENYS BIRTHS 1937 THRU 1963... HE MAY SAVE THIS NATION FROM THIS KIND OF ACTIONS YET.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by F4Driver

OPPS I GOOFED... IT IS KENYA BIRTH RECORDS... SORRY.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

F4Driver
reply to post by F4Driver

OPPS I GOOFED... IT IS KENYA BIRTH RECORDS... SORRY.

Here ya go...fast forward to the 1:13:00 point for the nitty-gritty on Barry.

www.youtube.com...=4616

Perhaps you have already seen it but it's pretty damning stuff for poor Mister Soetoro.

-Peace be with you-

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Awww shuck........ (lazy version of shucks) someone must'a stole m'a guns whilst I was out getti'n wood fer m'a still ........... er that is, m'a still cold out building....... ahemm..... Yepers, I hain't got a gun one left after thum scoundrells done swiped all my b-longings. Yupper. Done the same t'a m'a neighbor on both sides of me, in fact the hole-dam com-unity done got kiped, all of 'em

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

MDDoxs

Good morning Flyer,

This was my thought process yesterday when this incident happen.

1. Oh no! People have been killed today
  2. Military base eh? That's interesting
  3. Possibly 3 armed suspects?
  4. This will probably bring the gun debate and mental health issues to the forefront...again.

And, it appears my presumption at the end is proving correct. I have read at least 8 articles that have highlighted the gun control, violent video games and mental health issues.

The administrations attempts to take advantage of tragedies is sooooo predicable.

I noticed you did not mention mental health issues such as PTSD due to fighting in unnecessary wars!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

thesaneone

He asked for help with his insomnia when asked if he wanted to hurt himself or others he said no.

All it takes is a little time to search and you wont look like an idiot.

Sorry for your looking like an idiot. All it took was a little research to see he went for help at least twice claiming voices in his head were talking to him.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Em2013

The information that I provided is factual unless I stated it as an opinion, which would obviously be an opinion. However I NEVER said Obama himself would review -any- application for a gun. When I talk about the Obama Administration I am talking about the whole gang of crooks, not just Obama. This involves anyone that indirectly works underneath his regime, particularly the ones that work for his businesses like Obamacare, his private army etc...

O, mailmen and doctors then. Yeah you sound way more stable now.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

He went to the police for the voice claim and last I checked they are not health care providers.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There already is background checks for online sales of guns, you cannot buy a firearm online and have it shipped directly to your home, you have to have it shipped too an FFL License holder and they then perform the standard NICS background check just like any sporting goods store would do if they get the word "Proceed" then they can complete the transaction and give the individual their firearm. This system is not new, its been around for years just a bunch of political BS that gives misinformed people a bandwagon to jump on. Read up on the laws before supporting or not supporting a major law with regards to peoples constitutional rights. You've drank the Presidents cool-aid and taken what he's said as the truth when it is so far from the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

thesaneone

He went to the police for the voice claim and last I checked they are not health care providers.

You know police make mental health arrests, right?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Shall we declare Marshall Law in Chicago?
It is the worse place on earth for gun violence.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

ANNED
Aaron Alexis was a veteran but did not have PTSD from his service time as he never served in combat or had any other service cause.

N but from what I've read he was involved in rescue and recovery efforts at the WTC after 9/11. That would be enough to give a hearty case of PTSD to anyone. There wasn't a lot of did fence between that day and surviving a war zone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join