It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, I need some information on my son, who has suddenly become very ill!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

DId he have an MRI of his brain? THAT IS THE ONLY way MS can be diagnosed.

If he has not, cut out all aspartame and artificial sweeteners for ever. A lot of people are misdiagnosed with MS when in fact they have aspartame poisoning from drinking diet soda/ or using too much artificial sweeteners.

I will keep your son and you in my prayers.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

He has been diagnosed definitely with MS..his neurologist has done a spinal tap and MRI on him..he has 20+ lesions on his brain...our world has changed.
I dont know if im allowed to post a link to a page I created for him here or not..it IS a donation page for him..but please, even if you cant, please just share the page..we are very busy right now, trying to get treatments going, etc..but I sure love that someone is thinking of us..and i appreciate all your love and energy! Please, im not asking for donations here..just know that..i just want his story shared..

Aaron's page

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

PtolemyII

Did he experience any weird bug bites he can recall .
GB is a distinct possibility ,but he should be checked for lyme disease and bartonella .
These three go together in a way .
If he's this sick already ,he needs nutritional support and things like acupuncture
See a naturopath
Conventional medicine cannot do much past the antibiotics ,and then tell you its all in your head if you still feel bad .
Don't let them fluff you off. Seek alternative care if you get no satisfaction from regular doctors .
edit on 9/27/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

Strange..but his doctor found white blood cells in his spinal fluid..she's not from Missouri, and thought it very strange how many people are walking around in this state with Lyme disease..so yes, she had him tested today for it..we wont find out the results for several days, but she said he DOES have MS..but also very curious about the Lyme symptoms..so, we'll find out later..

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

scotsdavy1
Just to let you know..we have a diagnosis for my son, and it is, Multiple Sclerosis. I was beyond devastated when the doc told us today.

Glad you found out what is wrong with him, maybe you can proceed a bit better now it has been diagnosed. Best of luck for the future.....

Thank you, friend..part of our lives ended..and another part started..sometimes things happen for a reason, and it will be baby steps for the rest of your lives
...dont every give up! I know that, for real, now. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Concern with the doctor and give proper diet to your son.

Foods4betterhealth.com

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Sometimes, the most effective things are the most simple. I'd suggest you to give him a lower back massage Every day... That could be Astonishingly effective...

edit on 19-10-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join