It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites ethnic group bottom for aspiration.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

Its a social issue alright. Im trying to be positive. Whats bugging you about this thread. Whats that video got to do with the social issues to which i allude?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
Well well well,
www.bbc.co.uk...

Whites in England least likly to apply to university. Is it time to have white only focus groups in the u.k? I know they have college courses for blacks and ethnic minorities but nothing for whites ,hence the results. Is this equal rights gone mad?
I have seen what has happened in the last 25 years ,all people that disagreed with multi culturism labelled racist. So what about the next 25 years will whites in england get the help our ethnic minorites have enjoyed? I very very much doubt it.

Black teens more likely than whites to apply to university
edit on Tue Sep 17 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

Ok let me take you by the hand on this and speak to you like you do to a 3 year old.
Whites not going to university is not because there is no room for them and if it is, it is not because there are too many "minorities flooding" higher education institutions. If there are too many people for everyone to get an equal chance at education then this is not a equal rights issue, it is a municipality issue not providing the proper higher education institutions to its tax paying citizens.
"Equal Rights gone mad" makes absolutely no sense. How can the idea of everyone having the same rights give any race an unequal footing? AND be wrong or gone mad? Care to explain your logic?
"I know they have college courses for blacks and ethnic minorities but nothing for whites ,hence the results." What college courses for minorities? Heritage classes or history classes or what? These are electives you are talking about? They are BTW electives fit for specific Majors... There you have a point but I think the vast amount of schooling on the world history that glosses over minority acomplishments and concentrates in the winners of history sort of necesitates the need for a minority specific electives like womens, minorities classes. What we going to take electives talking AGAIN about Anglo heritage and Anglo-Centric Archeology that we already sat through in high school? That would be a waste of money, I was there to learn something new.
"I have seen what has happened in the last 25 years ,all people that disagreed with multi culturism labelled racist." Umm multiculturalism was invented by Whites, specifically in the US of A. Don't you remember "The Melting Pot"?? Except they meant to assimilate all minorities to the white way of life so it didn't work. Multiculturalism and the mixing of the races works incredibly well, have you ever heard of hybrid vigor? If you have two parents with two different backgrounds you achieve more than twice the insight over peoples shortcomings and strengths, creating new strengths.
"So what about the next 25 years will whites in england get the help our ethnic minorites have enjoyed? I very very much doubt it." So let me get this straight, you support multiculturalism but can't fathom that in the next 25 years the racial mixing will get even more established, right? So will there be racism if you look at someone and can't define what heritage they carry? Sure if you insist on staying white! Then you have to ask yourself, why do I want to differentiate myself from racial mixing? Racial mixing has been going on for millenia.
As an example, I am half Mexican and Costa Rican, born in California and lived my High School years in Spain. Both of my parents heritage hail from hispanic mulattos or Spaniards mixing with natives, but when we lived in Spain there was racism against us as "Latinos" and Moors, Gypsies you name it. Its a big LOL moment when you take into consideration the hundreds of times Spain was invaded by Arabs, Moors, Galleans, everyone! For them to step up and consider their stock to be pure and Hispanic as a clean race.
People are 99% dumb, and just like any bell shaped curve you got a few winners and a WHOLE lot of losers.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Great post and an argument well laid out.

In this country the greatest gripe really is that white kids are constantly being made to learn about other cultures and races but hardly if at all are taught about their own. So even the non white students have no balance about white ethnic history.

In addition history of race in this country seems to be not so much an exploration of races, customs and cultures but their struggle against the white man here. A history which is woven into the mix in such a way as to demonize whites if only by exclusion or seen as an amalgamated mass. The mass exodus of whites from Europe at different stages of american history are not broken down to their respective cultures....Polish, Irish, ect ect, reasons for coming, conditions at resulted in the exodus before and after emigration. I wouldn't even trust the text book writers to do this without a class based spin if they did anyway.

Its been so deeply rooted in minorities by the education system here that they don't even blush to talk about white privilege in public even though 85% of white americans don't even fit into that class based definition of the american experience.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by Fromabove

How do we inspire the natives to aspire? Multi culturism leads to ghettos .
Ignorance and poverty leads to ''ghettos'' and do yourself a favor, research origins of ghettos, and the original inhabitants. Ghettos didn't start with us darkies.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Logarock

Great post and an argument well laid out.

In this country the greatest gripe really is that white kids are constantly being made to learn about other cultures and races but hardly if at all are taught about their own. So even the non white students have no balance about white ethnic history.

In addition history of race in this country seems to be not so much an exploration of races, customs and cultures but their struggle against the white man here. A history which is woven into the mix in such a way as to demonize whites if only by exclusion or seen as an amalgamated mass. The mass exodus of whites from Europe at different stages of american history are not broken down to their respective cultures....Polish, Irish, ect ect, reasons for coming, conditions at resulted in the exodus before and after emigration. I wouldn't even trust the text book writers to do this without a class based spin if they did anyway.

Its been so deeply rooted in minorities by the education system here that they don't even blush to talk about white privilege in public even though 85% of white americans don't even fit into that class based definition of the american experience.

Look there is nothing I can argue on if the whites are not learning enough about the white heritage. School teaches you to research anyway so maybe they can get rid of history and teach a class that touts true multiculturalism, hybrid vigor theory and the commonalities between people of all religions, races and the future of society. Call it "Futuristory"
I'm sorry but the struggle against the white man is HUGELY and diretly proportional to all the Muck. The true story of exodus is not "religious" freedom. England has always sent its criminals to "pioneer" in new territories, period end of story. That is not right and so yes as a weapon of mass destruction be it in burma, india, australia, china, usa, africa you name it horrors have happened and still reeling from the effects of introduced ideals of class systems and the need for strong military to protect themselves and waste public funds and the good old corruption, sure not new but this corruption is centralised and structured and pervasive. Not like the old native corruption where one douchebag was corrupt and his area of influence was a few villages.
The Europeans have always loved playing with lines in the sand and the concept of ownership of resources... Something that is not in the mind of a native and if it is it doesn't compare to the vastness in which the Anglo have made it. Anglos have always tried to unite provinces or tribes of different ethnicities and lifestyles together under a controllable and manageable and CORRUPTABLE roof or country. Take the Mao experiment in China, its laughable to assume upwards of 300 ethnicities will act as one robotic china. And the government doesn't even acknoledge them, they only acknowledge like 56. Mao was a Western minded douchebaggins and now has created a even larger disparity of have and have nots in a supposed comunist country no less.
I can't even argue plus or minus against any political scheme such as democracy, comunism and capitalism because the theory of each and every one has NEVER been PURELY practiced!
All this Bull# about racism is a wonderfull distraction that the rich have over all their minions, keep your head in the ground guys and gals.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
3 year old? I never said there was no room for them! Jeeze. Who is the 3 year old. Did i insult you?
We white british have been pandering to immigrants for so long we have forgotten our children. . Ever heard of positive discrimination? Well its worked,ethinic minorities are more likly to go university. No one seems happy about that point and judging peoples responses in this thread,ethnic minorities really dont like it. I wonder why? Is it becayse they cant play the race card anymore?

Are ghettos tiny lizards? Lol

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
3 year old? I never said there was no room for them! Jeeze. Who is the 3 year old. Did i insult you?
We white british have been pandering to immigrants for so long we have forgotten our children. . Ever heard of positive discrimination? Well its worked,ethinic minorities are more likly to go university. No one seems happy about that point and judging peoples responses in this thread,ethnic minorities really dont like it. I wonder why? Is it becayse they cant play the race card anymore?

Are ghettos tiny lizards? Lol

I am confused, you don't seem to understand specific statements to your detriment or jokes that go over your head. Umm we minorities will ALWAYS have the race card because of all the F**k ups you whites, British whites? WTF now you are discriminating between each other, anyway. Specifically you british have sent your convicts everywhere, no wonder you will never outgrow the GUILT. You can't even handle these past what 20 years of equal rights to minorities?? You can't handle just 20 years?? Listen to yourself you probably can't even fathom one tiny bit of venom that you have dished out in stupefying amounts all over the world and you can't even take a little equality?? What are you a complaining little *bleep*? Man up.
Dude of course we are angry.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Emeraldous because: vid

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wow I complimented you on one post but your last reply to me was really a load of it. I am glad I educated myself at some point. In fact I would go as far as calling you a white hating, disinfo propagandists that has your chain wound around a tree.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You aint got the race card no more,at last we can stop feeling sorry for you, black president,whites least likley to go to university. We dont owe minorities anything.
Hate will be your undoing.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I tried to get a real good tan this summer. Immediately I was discriminated against by white supremacists even though I am born white. I was even turned down by a woman who said "whiteness equals royalty. You are not white enough". I guess getting a summer tan is no longer fashionable.

Back in the days of Miami Vice things were different. There was a tanned guy walking alongside a black guy. The only thing white in sight was the Ferrari which contrasted nicely with the darkened skin.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Is this in the u.k? Theres laws against that kind of thing over here.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

I heard there has been a drop in red heads attending university too. Maybe you could start a group for them too... Really though what the hell is wrong with you, so what. What does it matter..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Whats wrong with me? I did not write the article! Go write to the bbc and the independent. Whats wrong with you more like. Ethnics should be celebrating,they are more than equal now. Oh i forgot we white british dont even deserve an oppinion now ,now we are the un educated ones.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Logarock

Wow I complimented you on one post but your last reply to me was really a load of it. I am glad I educated myself at some point. In fact I would go as far as calling you a white hating, disinfo propagandists that has your chain wound around a tree.

Yeah sorry no grey area here dude

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

You aint got the race card no more,at last we can stop feeling sorry for you, black president,whites least likley to go to university. We dont owe minorities anything.

ROLF now you are just projecting your true feelings dude, its not hate its payback and it is a B*tch.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Emeraldous

symptomoftheuniverse

ROLF now you are just projecting your true feelings dude, its not hate its payback and it is a B*tch.
pay back for what? You must be off your nut. Your views belong in Rwander. I feel sorry for you i really do. Poor soul

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nah really whites, what seems to be the trouble here? I want to get inside your heads here. What is it about seeing other people succeed that sets you off and make you create threads like these, huh? I would say your ilk has succeeded by pretty much exploiting everything that isn't nailed down and if it was nailed down you set fire to it. So now you have to change with the times and give equal footing and you complain? What not enough exploitation for you? Want another 100 years? Can't watch the train wreck of European ideology come crashing down on your heads with the rich being the biggest looosers? We have everything to gain from a systemic crash, we know how to harvest crops, shine shoes etc what do you know? Order people around? That is not a great skill to have with the anti leadership sentiment that has been frothing of late. Besides what have you done as a rich comunity with your money? Make more money? Create misery with USURY?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread971162/pg3#pid16954820]post by

You need love. Or is love a white invention? Militant black guy be at peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

beezzer
Um,. . . . well. . . . . er. . . . .

Why not start your own group? I mean, I guess there's nothing wrong with that.

Personally, I'm taken aback (a bit) with the sudden flurry of Caucasian threads, but if that's what you folks want, then I guess you could have it.

Is that not the problem?

Every one else has a go. Empowerment. Collective action. Ensuring cultural diversity. Bringing awareness.

Whites get told that it's being precious. Stop it. How silly. You're stupid. Whites - ha.. As if you need it you're just being a sook. You've had it good for the last 200 years, so it's time you took a back seat.

And then it's a case of being at the bottom of something, so to bring awareness to what is becoming a social issue, the resulting attitude is "So what? deal with it."

Man, that is a theme currently running rampant in almost every corner of the world today.. No such thing as acceptance, only differences...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

In the currently world of up is down and in is out, that is absolutely likely to happen.

We need an albino president.

Only then, can we have the change that we need!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join