It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Connors DOD whistle blower alledges MK Ultra control of Afro American Music

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Wewillallbefree
Seriously don't think we should just dismiss this subject based on the new videos that have recently hit youtube. Let's not forget the FBI reports that clearly state that Eazy-E and Tupac were allegedly being extorted by the Jewish Defense League. Also I don't think it needs to be pointed out that every notable producer/record company top exec is Jewish and have been pretty guilty of some pretty heinous #. I even found some chatter online that supports that one of Heller's business partners can be tied to Iran Contra scandal.

I'm starting to think Gangster Rap was the invention of Zionist record execs. Look at the before and after photos of N.W.A.

I am reminded of the lyrics from the original version of Michael Jackson's song, "They don't really care about us.'

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, Kike me
Don't you black or white me

JEW and KIKE were omitted from the final version. No surprise there.
thebignightmare.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Maybe it's my age, maybe it's that I've been reading for a major portion of this day and am now a little bit burned out mentally...but I am a tad confused.

I don't know if it's the same guy since only one pic is available and I'm not willing at this point in time to do further research, but a comment at the whistle blower video posted by OP implies that the whistle blower is Shane Schultz, Actor. Here's a link to Mr. Schultz' LinkedIn site:

www.linkedin.com...

Of course, decide for yourself.

Also, when I click on the video shared by Visitor (video dated the 23rd), I get the message that it's been removed by youtube due to their policy concerning "spams, scams and commercially deceptive content". I am NOT redirected anywhere. So, I 'm a bit confused RE: Prince EA and how he fits into this thread.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Habit4ming
Maybe it's my age, maybe it's that I've been reading for a major portion of this day and am now a little bit burned out mentally...but I am a tad confused.

I don't know if it's the same guy since only one pic is available and I'm not willing at this point in time to do further research, but a comment at the whistle blower video posted by OP implies that the whistle blower is Shane Schultz, Actor. Here's a link to Mr. Schultz' LinkedIn site:

www.linkedin.com...

Of course, decide for yourself.

Also, when I click on the video shared by Visitor (video dated the 23rd), I get the message that it's been removed by youtube due to their policy concerning "spams, scams and commercially deceptive content". I am NOT redirected anywhere. So, I 'm a bit confused RE: Prince EA and how he fits into this thread.

I think you may be a little late to this party. The video in the OP was a scam by a rapper called Prince EA to drum up publicity for his crappy rap video. Its a shame, because if the song had been good, it could have been a legendary advertising coup.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread has been a very interesting read for me, and it made me think of dave Chappelle and his insight into the entertainment industry. I find dave Chappelle to be very believable.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
IMPORTANT!

ATS if you care at all you will read this.. I don't post much often. I read lots.

You may say oooh great marketing blah blah. This is a slap in the face to all that his board stands for. FAKE crop circles Fake pictures, Fake attempts at everything. Each one discredits the real findings. if there has ever been a more offensive thread I challenge you to show me one.

You are being made a fool of which may be fine but not at the expense of truth. The damage as a result is not a laughing matter.

Why bother with a forum or any of this at all when you let scum like this get away with using YOU as a marketing tool.

I am offended by this to such a deep level. YOU are being laughed at! Made a JOKE of! then this clown is going to sell music of the back of this.

How can anything that is ever a truthful matter been taken seriously when people like this take advantage of society at the expense of becoming famous.

If you not offended by this then you don't deserve to belong to this community!
edit on 6-10-2013 by gazzerman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

gazzerman
IMPORTANT!

ATS if you care at all you will read this.. I don't post much often. I read lots.

You may say oooh great marketing blah blah. This is a slap in the face to all that his board stands for. FAKE crop circles Fake pictures, Fake attempts at everything. Each one discredits the real findings. if there has ever been a more offensive thread I challenge you to show me one.

You are being made a fool of which may be fine but not at the expense of truth. The damage as a result is not a laughing matter.

Why bother with a forum or any of this at all when you let scum like this get away with using YOU as a marketing tool.

I am offended by this to such a deep level. YOU are being laughed at! Made a JOKE of! then this clown is going to sell music of the back of this.

How can anything that is ever a truthful matter been taken seriously when people like this take advantage of society at the expense of becoming famous.

If you not offended by this then you don't deserve to belong to this community!
edit on 6-10-2013 by gazzerman because: (no reason given)

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life, Doc.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
[EDIT] TOTALLY didn't read past page 4 on this thread before posting... Leaving it up just because of all the screen grabs... [/EDIT]

I have found this other video by the same guy:

On FIRST watch of this video, I Didn't even make it half way through before noticing a number of subliminal.

Real or not this guy is deceiving everyone. For marketing purposes, government, who knows or cares.

Even if you want to claim that most of them are part of the dudes music video and not the intro by Robert, then you can't really deny the first picture.

I registered here STRICTLY to share these screen grabs from the video within this post.

I noticed them online, but it's a pain in the ass to actually pause/play and find them. So I downloaded/ripped the video and used VLC for better help. But the first 3 I found with naked eye and pausing/playing.

This is just to show you a normal screen grab:

This one is from 0:33 seconds in:

So is this one RIGHT after within 0:33 in:

This is a "normal" shot of the test pattern:

This is one with a weird watermark that pops up at 0:38 for half a second:

At the 0:39 second mark the DoH watermark goes "weird":

And then this is at 0:39 at the beginning of the next test pattern:

And this is at 41 seconds, a few more seconds in:

Make of it as you will...

My take.... Viral marketing for Prince Ea to people like you and I ;-) One of the target demographics for intelligent Hip Hop ;-)
edit on 6-11-2013 by Gergith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Gergith

At the 0:39 second mark the DoH watermark goes "weird":

I notice the flipped DoH watermark spelled "911 - Hello666HoD"

But this whole thing just pissed me off.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 06 Nov 2013 14:06:43 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join