It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Connors DOD whistle blower alledges MK Ultra control of Afro American Music

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Visitor2012

OneManArmy

Visitor2012

OneManArmy

Visitor2012

Visitor2012

OneManArmy

Visitor2012
So he posted a video as promised. But no audio and blank screen??? What the heck?
Expecting to see nothing as usual, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the new video. Maybe youtube is still encoding it...it was posted 12 minutes ago...hmmm...
edit on 23-9-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

Do you have a link to the page?

Oops. Link is now added

Nothing there though. His youtube account
Is Robert Connors I think.

Eh? So this is a viral ad for a music video?

I'm thinking that as well. Googling his name and filtering the results to past hour. There's another video with the same guy saying he's about to release the information and it goes straight to a rap music video. But nothing on his official youtube account , except a blank video.

I'm afraid it looks like business as usual. Unless the rap video was an opportunist and the axtual video is being fixed and re-uploaded. I'm not holding my breath.

He had me hook line and sinker.
Shows the power of wanting to believe.

I agree. Did you check out how different the guy looks though? Or maybe that power still has a hold on me...

Its a genius marketing campaign, I have to give credit where its due.
That sh*t went mad viral.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Oh what the hell. Here's my conspiracy theory.

The government knows that if Robert Connors next video were to never be posted, it would enforce the message in the original video and increase public suspicion.

So they apprehend Robert Connors, and force him at gun point to make the second video (at least the first 30 seconds or so). Then they kill him and give the video to a rapper who would then make a rap video mockery out of it.

Robert Connors dead and forgotten, people fooled, video evidence gone forever. Case closed and a new rapper gets some attention and a few bucks.

Sigh......I tried..

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Visitor2012
Oh what the hell. Here's my conspiracy theory.

The government knows that if Robert Connors next video were to never be posted, it would enforce the message in the original video and increase public suspicion.

So they apprehend Robert Connors, and force him at gun point to make the second video (at least the first 30 seconds or so). Ten they kill him And give the video to a rapper who would then make a rap video mockery out of it.

Robert Connors dead, people fooled, video evidence gone forever. Case closed. Oh and a new rapper gets some attention and makes a few bucks.

If indeed they did have such unbelievable influence over the hip hop industry, it would be easy to imagine them paying some amateur rapper to do this. IF they were so powerful in the industry.

Sigh......

LMAO.. gotta keep the conspiracy alive eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Visitor2012

OneManArmy

Visitor2012

OneManArmy

Visitor2012

Visitor2012

OneManArmy

Visitor2012
So he posted a video as promised. But no audio and blank screen??? What the heck?
Expecting to see nothing as usual, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the new video. Maybe youtube is still encoding it...it was posted 12 minutes ago...hmmm...

Do you have a link to the page?

Oops. Link is now added

Nothing there though. His youtube account
Is Robert Connors I think.

Eh? So this is a viral ad for a music video?

I'm thinking that as well. Googling his name and filtering the results to past hour. There's another video with the same guy saying he's about to release the information and it goes straight to a rap music video. But nothing on his official youtube account , except a blank video.

I'm afraid it looks like business as usual. Unless the rap video was an opportunist and the axtual video is being fixed and re-uploaded. I'm not holding my breath.

He had me hook line and sinker.
Shows the power of wanting to believe.

I agree. Did you check out how different the guy looks though? Or maybe that power still has a hold on me...

Its a genius marketing campaign, I have to give credit where its due.
That sh*t went mad viral.

It seems so, but the YouTube videos combined don't add up to much. Certainly not enough to justify the fallout from the Michael Jackson stunt. Maybe under 200k views. Not going to set the world on fire with that, especially if most of the people are turned off.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

OneManArmy

LMAO.. gotta keep the conspiracy alive eh?

I wanted this to be the real deal soooooooo bad. Lol

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Epic.

I mean seriously, this guy just smashed it.
And what's even better? It's like a series and I already wanna see part 2!

Very good, very good indeed.

And hey, YouTube can make you money and get you some good exposure and Prince EA just got both.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Visitor2012

It seems so, but the YouTube videos combined don't add up to much. Certainly not enough to justify the fallout from the Michael Jackson stunt. Maybe under 200k views. Not going to set the world on fire with that, especially if most of the people are turned off.

Not bad for a weeks work for some unknown rapper that Ive never heard of. And Im a hip hop producer.
But to be fair I lost interest in mainstream hip hop when it all started to be the same. So he could be pretty big for all I know or care.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Bragi
Epic.

I mean seriously, this guy just smashed it.
And what's even better? It's like a series and I already wanna see part 2!

Very good, very good indeed.

And hey, YouTube can make you money and get you some good exposure and Prince EA just got both.

Yeah, by leveraging the death of a musical legend.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I thought this was probably going to be a hoax but still... I was intrigued whether we'd hear from 'Robert Connors' today and when I saw the new video uploaded I got a tad over-excited! Now, I'm soooo disappointed...

Cool vid though, scared the crap out of me! Prince EA is obviously talented, so many people with amazing talent out there who never get a shot at fame, so what if we got duped, it was extremely smart of them for finding a way to make his name known without having to bow down to the million-dollar corrupt music corporations. So yeah, kudos to Prince EA and his team, I really hope he makes it!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Is this hip hop video supposed to be the evidence?
I'm confused and have no idea who prince EA is.

edit on 23-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hoaxed again!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

violet
reply to post by Visitor2012

Is this hip hop video supposed to be the evidence?
I'm confused and have no idea who prince EA is.

edit on 23-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

That makes two of us. I have no clue who that clown is. The video was just a viral promotion for his single.

I guess......

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

paradisepurple
I thought this was probably going to be a hoax but still... I was intrigued whether we'd hear from 'Robert Connors' today and when I saw the new video uploaded I got a tad over-excited! Now, I'm soooo disappointed...

Cool vid though, scared the crap out of me! Prince EA is obviously talented, so many people with amazing talent out there who never get a shot at fame, so what if we got duped, it was extremely smart of them for finding a way to make his name known without having to bow down to the million-dollar corrupt music corporations. So yeah, kudos to Prince EA and his team, I really hope he makes it!

Yeah, talk about anti-climax.
Personally I dont think the song was anything special, really quite mediocre.
I think if you are going to pull off such a marketing coup, then you really do need to have the product to back it up. Thats where this fails on an epic scale.
Now for my viral vid I may have to have a UFO landing then some greys announce they will be back in a week, on their return they get out and start rapping. With a reptilian on the decks.

edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 24 Sep 2013 13:49:23 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

That'd be sick! I'll be a grey for ya!

But its not just THIS song he's marketing, its a series. So he'll be using rap to create a however-many-part series. That was just episode 1.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'm not giving up on this yet. Daring to use MJ as bait, but we've not heard anything from the family or lawyers contradicting this or suggesting the video be taken down. Given the large number of views and the fact that this alleged phone conversation should have been introduced as evidence in the trial, I have to wonder why?

I am quite certain Michael faked his death and have theorized that he is working behind the scenes to expose the music industry. Given his penchant for controversy and skill at promotion, I would not doubt he is behind this. We are due a new video today. Let's see what transpires. Besides the AEG is almost over, so the timing is perfect.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
!! ATTENTION !!

Watch it frame-by-frame at certain points!
At the beggining we can see demon and killed RC on the table.
-1 frame 'share the road'
-1 frame with BLUE bird
At the end of the song:
First character in black that is dragging EA back has a FACE not a mask (looks like MJ to me!).
On the second scene with the demon his face is paper-made folded in half and behind him is standing some one in the door (alien?).

I would upload pics that I made while watching this vid but I have no idea how this site works...

This is getting weird!
edit on 26-9-2013 by macek77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Briles1207
Any "whistleblower" who releases some information, then threatens to release the remainder unless the culprits "come clean" are full of sh*t. Just come out with it. I think in youth speak they are known as 'attention whores'
edit on 17-9-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

Close... in current Youth Speak, they are known as "Thirsty B****es"

"Attention Whore" is so 5 years ago

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
About a year ago, I read a blog from a very well known publicist within the world of Hip Hop, he is even credited with starting a program called - Global Awareness Through Hip Hop Culture. The particular blog post I am referring to was him telling the world he was done, was leaving the world of hip hop, and largely due to the corruption behind the scenes, and how talented conscious artists were being pushed aside for generic cookie cutter rappers whos lyrical content was empty with no real substance. He use to work with Run DMC, Beastie Boys, De La Soul etc.

Well I emailed him to ask him directly to ask him for his opinion on the controversial anonymous letter related to the private prison/corruption of hip hop scandal.

And he publicly responded to the letter here -

By Sebastien Elkouby

Last month, a controversial anonymous letter entitled “The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation” hit the internet by storm. The letter, which claims that an unnamed top music industry executive promoted gangsta rap to fill private prisons, was republished by hundreds of blogs and websites, and was reposted on countless forums, Twitter, and Facebook profiles. Everyone from Public Enemy’s Chuck D to Freeway Ricky Ross had something to say about it. Various YouTube videos were posted to discuss the anonymous letter, and translations of the letter were posted in French, Spanish, and other languages for international audiences. The Huffington Post even published a critique questioning the validity of the claims made by the anonymous author who, fearing for his wellbeing, provided no names or details that might reveal his identity.

Many skeptics called the letter a hoax due to its poor writing style and general inconsistencies, yet an overwhelming number of people accepted its “facts” at face value. While I have my own concerns regarding the letter’s authenticity, the core message does touch on a frightening reality which doesn’t require any anonymous claims to prove it as truth. This may be why the letter has struck such a nerve with internet audiences. The private prison industrial complex is very real, and the people and entities behind it will go to surprising lengths to sustain it.

Although I haven’t come across any information that confirms the music industry’s investment in private prisons, the idea that the music industry has manipulated rap music to glorify misogyny, violence, drugs, and materialism is a common belief held in Hip Hop circles. Many artists, such as Wise Intelligent and Too Short, have shared their personal experiences which clearly point to a deliberate attempt by the music industry to silence and suppress Hip Hop music with substance.

The idea that music (and media in general) can be used as a medium of social engineering is nothing new. In the 1970’s, Black Music was already being studied by university researchers to learn how it could be manipulated to ultimately increase consumerism in mainstream markets. In 1990, the release of the book “Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business” also points to corrupt business practices which place profit over ethics.

What seems to bother skeptics who simply see the anonymous letter as a cheesy conspiracy theory is the lack of verifiable information to back up its astounding claim. Sadly, as unbelievable as it may be, sicker things have happened which were once labeled “conspiracy theories” until the supporting evidence was uncovered and documented. Ridiculing conspiracy theories may be popular amongst self-righteous contrarians, but their mockeries ring hollow in the face of the following real-life documented government conspiracies.

The Tuskegee Experiment
The CIA-Sponsored Crack Epidemic
CoIntelPro

However, the focus of this article is on the claims that music industry executives invested in private prisons and promoted gangsta rap to influence young people into a life of crime, ultimately leading to higher incarceration and increased profits for those investors.

Michelle Alexander, civil rights attorney and author of the bestselling book “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness”, lays out the horrible truth about the private prison industrial complex in painstaking details. And while she makes no mention of the music industry’s involvement, the truth she uncovers is much more sinister than our anonymous letter could ever suggest.

Despite the letter’s elusive origin, is it really so difficult to fathom that a handful of key players in the entertainment industry would plot such a horrifying scheme when the truth is much more twisted than anyone could possibly imagine? But if you still need convincing, the following links should wake you up!

Judge Gets 28 Years for Receiving Money from Private Prison to Send Juveniles to Jail
Lawmakers' relatives work for private prison company
Wells Fargo bank invests in private prisons
Michigan governor cuts Detroit education spending and increases money to prisons
Prisons funded better than schools in Michigan
Prison Industries: "Don't Let Society Improve or We Lose Business"
Top 7 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Private Prison!
Follow the Prison Money Trail: Private prison companies invest millions in elections
How the Political Strategies of Private Prisons Promote Ineffective Incarceration Policies
Private Prison Corporations Are Modern Day Slave Traders
The Prison Industrial Complex
Private prison statistics

And the list goes on.

While there might not have been an actual plot to lead young rap fans to prison like the Pied Piper of Hamelin, the glorification of criminal or risky behavior in mainstream rap couldn’t have possibly been beneficial for young people over the last two generations. And while most of us understand that the so-called “War on Drugs”, not rap music, is responsible for the rising incarceration rate, too many of us seem blind to the fact that Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, Tyga, YG, Kid Ink, French Montana, and all these other guys make millions for the music industry by carelessly promoting behaviors that undoubtedly influence impressionable minds to engage in dangerous (and often illegal) activities.

With more Black men in jail now than at any other time in our nation’s history, we need to move beyond arguing about the validity of incredible conspiracy theories and deal with the reality of undeniable facts: Our youth are in serious jeopardy and it isn’t merely a theory. We must take an active role in educating and empowering young people with the proper information. Or, we can stay stuck in front of our computers debating the authenticity of a grammatically incorrect anonymous letter which reads like a crime thriller whose specific claims are irrelevant, when the frightening truth about the private prison industrial complex is right under our noses.

One comment to this article refers to a counterpoint video: The Real Conspiracy Against Hip-Hop

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Bragi
reply to post by OneManArmy

That'd be sick! I'll be a grey for ya!

But its not just THIS song he's marketing, its a series. So he'll be using rap to create a however-many-part series. That was just episode 1.

Lol, ok cool. Im gonna call the song "Grey Day"

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Seriously don't think we should just dismiss this subject based on the new videos that have recently hit youtube. Let's not forget the FBI reports that clearly state that Eazy-E and Tupac were allegedly being extorted by the Jewish Defense League. Also I don't think it needs to be pointed out that every notable producer/record company top exec is Jewish and have been pretty guilty of some pretty heinous #. I even found some chatter online that supports that one of Heller's business partners can be tied to Iran Contra scandal.

I'm starting to think Gangster Rap was the invention of Zionist record execs. Look at the before and after photos of N.W.A.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join