It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Connors DOD whistle blower alledges MK Ultra control of Afro American Music

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

MisterMahound
Finally!, a rational explanation for the existence of the ear-piercing, simian screech dubbed "rap".

I knew it couldn't be a sincere form of music and had to be some kind of aural poison...

I have long thought the same thing about rock music.

And country too.

The music isnt the poison, its the subliminal(obvious nowadays) messages that are carried into the subconscious on the hypnotic beats.
The music is the carrier wave, the subliminals are in the videos and in the words.
Rap used to actually have a LOT of positivity and diversity and spoke out against injustice.
Now it has none of those things.

Whether this video turns out to be a hoax or not, the overall message in the video I believe 100%.

Dont like it, sue me.

I have known that

1) MJ was murdered,
2) Hip hop and pop has been co-opted by "nefarious" forces for quite a long time.

I knew that before this video ever came along. I was quick to accept this video because I already knew that what is put forward by it to be true.
"I can feel it in my soul"
edit on 20139America/Chicago09am9amWed, 18 Sep 2013 11:35:38 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm a big MJ fan and have made multiple threads here on ATS involving him. I believe that this is not his voice. He doesn't talk like that while under frustration or duress from all the interviews and legit phone conversations I've heard of his.

I'm calling bogus on this whole attempt, and this dude will never introduce legit evidence.
edit on 18-9-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I really hope this guy is for real. But if these video views don't reach Critical mass , it'll be buried and forgotten. A man sacrificing his life for nothing...
edit on 18-9-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

soulwaxer
reply to post by Memenquay

Hmmmm interesting..

You just made me realize something. If this was a hoax he put together, wouldn't he have checked online to make sure there wasn't anyone with the same name and a similar profile to the one he is using in the hoax? Not doing so, he takes the risk of defaming a real person, right there on youtube. That right there makes me wonder if that is indeed him in your link...

If you look at the video I posted above your reply, the guy who made that vid did some looking into it. Seems the guy is real. He has a Facebook page.

He's writing a book

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Micheal was talking to Dieter Wiesner on the phone? Only name I see associates with him, monday will tell all or nothing I guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

Here is the story that came out recently about the anonymous rap mogul that jives with Conners story.

www.hiphopisread.com...

Here is the story that came out recently about the anonymous rap mogul that jives with Conners story. After more than 20 years, I've finally decided to tell the world what I witnessed in 1991, which I believe was one of the biggest turning point in popular music, and ultimately American society. I have struggled for a long time weighing the pros and cons of making this story public as I was reluctant to implicate the individuals who were present that day. So I've simply decided to leave out names and all the details that may risk my personal well being and that of those who were, like me, dragged into something they weren't ready for.

Between the late 80's and early 90’s, I was what you may call a “decision maker” with one of the more established company in the music industry. I came from Europe in the early 80’s and quickly established myself in the business. The industry was different back then. Since technology and media weren’t accessible to people like they are today, the industry had more control over the public and had the means to influence them anyway it wanted. This may explain why in early 1991, I was invited to attend a closed door meeting with a small group of music business insiders to discuss rap music’s new direction. Little did I know that we would be asked to participate in one of the most unethical and destructive business practice I’ve ever seen.

The meeting was held at a private residence on the outskirts of Los Angeles. I remember about 25 to 30 people being there, most of them familiar faces. Speaking to those I knew, we joked about the theme of the meeting as many of us did not care for rap music and failed to see the purpose of being
invited to a private gathering to discuss its future. Among the attendees was a small group of unfamiliar faces who stayed to themselves and made no attempt to socialize beyond their circle. Based on their behavior and formal appearances, they didn't seem to be in our industry. Our casual chatter was interrupted when we were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement preventing us from publicly discussing the information presented during the meeting. Needless to say, this intrigued and in some cases disturbed many of us. The agreement was only a page long but very clear on the matter and consequences which stated that violating the terms would result in job termination. We asked several people what this meeting was about and the reason for such secrecy but couldn't find anyone who had answers for us. A few people refused to sign and walked out. No one stopped them. I was tempted to follow but curiosity got the best of me. A man who was part of the “unfamiliar” group collected the agreements from us.

Quickly after the meeting began, one of my industry colleagues (who shall remain nameless like everyone else) thanked us for attending. He then gave the floor to a man who only introduced himself by first name and gave no further details about his personal background. I think he was the owner of the residence but it was never confirmed. He briefly praised all of us for the success we had achieved in our industry and congratulated us for being selected as part of this small group of “decision makers”. At this point I begin to feel slightly uncomfortable at the strangeness of this gathering. The subject quickly changed as the speaker went on to tell us that the respective companies we represented had invested in a very profitable industry which could become even more rewarding with our active involvement. He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments. I remember many of us in the group immediately looking at each other in confusion. At the time, I didn’t know what a private prison was but I wasn't the only one. Sure enough, someone asked what these prisons were and what any of this had to do with us. We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates.
www.hiphopisread.com...
Read the rest here:
www.hiphopisread.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Willtell

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation"

Here is the story that came out recently about the anonymous rap mogul that jives with Conners story.

www.hiphopisread.com...

Here is the story that came out recently about the anonymous rap mogul that jives with Conners story. After more than 20 years, I've finally decided to tell the world what I witnessed in 1991, which I believe was one of the biggest turning point in popular music, and ultimately American society. I have struggled for a long time weighing the pros and cons of making this story public as I was reluctant to implicate the individuals who were present that day. So I've simply decided to leave out names and all the details that may risk my personal well being and that of those who were, like me, dragged into something they weren't ready for.

Between the late 80's and early 90’s, I was what you may call a “decision maker” with one of the more established company in the music industry. I came from Europe in the early 80’s and quickly established myself in the business. The industry was different back then. Since technology and media weren’t accessible to people like they are today, the industry had more control over the public and had the means to influence them anyway it wanted. This may explain why in early 1991, I was invited to attend a closed door meeting with a small group of music business insiders to discuss rap music’s new direction. Little did I know that we would be asked to participate in one of the most unethical and destructive business practice I’ve ever seen.

The meeting was held at a private residence on the outskirts of Los Angeles. I remember about 25 to 30 people being there, most of them familiar faces. Speaking to those I knew, we joked about the theme of the meeting as many of us did not care for rap music and failed to see the purpose of being
invited to a private gathering to discuss its future. Among the attendees was a small group of unfamiliar faces who stayed to themselves and made no attempt to socialize beyond their circle. Based on their behavior and formal appearances, they didn't seem to be in our industry. Our casual chatter was interrupted when we were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement preventing us from publicly discussing the information presented during the meeting. Needless to say, this intrigued and in some cases disturbed many of us. The agreement was only a page long but very clear on the matter and consequences which stated that violating the terms would result in job termination. We asked several people what this meeting was about and the reason for such secrecy but couldn't find anyone who had answers for us. A few people refused to sign and walked out. No one stopped them. I was tempted to follow but curiosity got the best of me. A man who was part of the “unfamiliar” group collected the agreements from us.

Quickly after the meeting began, one of my industry colleagues (who shall remain nameless like everyone else) thanked us for attending. He then gave the floor to a man who only introduced himself by first name and gave no further details about his personal background. I think he was the owner of the residence but it was never confirmed. He briefly praised all of us for the success we had achieved in our industry and congratulated us for being selected as part of this small group of “decision makers”. At this point I begin to feel slightly uncomfortable at the strangeness of this gathering. The subject quickly changed as the speaker went on to tell us that the respective companies we represented had invested in a very profitable industry which could become even more rewarding with our active involvement. He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments. I remember many of us in the group immediately looking at each other in confusion. At the time, I didn’t know what a private prison was but I wasn't the only one. Sure enough, someone asked what these prisons were and what any of this had to do with us. We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates.
www.hiphopisread.com...
Read the rest here:
www.hiphopisread.com...

Thank you for posting that, that was what I was talking about in my first post on this thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

That's a pretty scary story.

And who knows... due to its anonymous nature, it could be 100% fantasy. (If the author really wanted to blow some minds, they could put their name behind it. Confirming that they actually worked in the industry might buy them a lot of believers...)

It could be a clever, fictional piece written to point out the harm to society that some popular music can do.

The idea of it being 100% true? Now that's some truly scary stuff. And the sad part is, I don't find this all that implausible.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

puntito
Just ran into this thread, interesting.
Vertical alignment aligns.
Normalized over the headsize and then eyes lower part of left ear mouth and nose.
Who knows.

Nice work. However, when I saw Robert Conners, I recalled the above photos and video of Michael Jackson being made up for his role as Mayor in the movie short Ghosts. Unfortunately, perhaps deliberately, the whistleblower video is fuzzy, kinda CGI looking, and it would be difficult to draw any firm conclusions. I concluded long ago, based on the evidence, that Michael Jackson faked his death and left extensive evidence to this effect, much of it quite humorous, enigmatic and, frankly, not unlike Mr. Conner's video. And while this may seem far fetched, who would know better and have access to knowledge in the highest of echelons in the music industry than Michael Jackson. AND, one might recall that his doctor CONrad Murray (aka ROBERT Earl Carter) administered the lethal dose of propofol because MJ could not sleep at night, just like our Mr Conners.

So, the question is, did Michael Jackson outwit them, fake his death and work behind the scenes to defeat them with an eye to revitalizing the music industry. Impossible?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

gwynned

Nice work. However, when I saw Robert Conners, I recalled the above photos and video of Michael Jackson being made up for his role as Mayor in the movie short Ghosts. Unfortunately, perhaps deliberately, the whistleblower video is fuzzy, kinda CGI looking, and it would be difficult to draw any firm conclusions. I concluded long ago, based on the evidence, that Michael Jackson faked his death and left extensive evidence to this effect, much of it quite humorous, enigmatic and, frankly, not unlike Mr. Conner's video. And while this may seem far fetched, who would know better and have access to knowledge in the highest of echelons in the music industry than Michael Jackson. AND, one might recall that his doctor CONrad Murray (aka ROBERT Earl Carter) administered the lethal dose of propofol because MJ could not sleep at night, just like our Mr Conners.

So, the question is, did Michael Jackson outwit them, fake his death and work behind the scenes to defeat them with an eye to revitalizing the music industry. Impossible?

Haha, Now that HAS got me thinking, great post.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Thank you; for it was you who reminded me of it

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Thanks. Kudos to you as well for your post about the hip hop connection to the prison system. Perhaps you've seen Michael's prison version of They Don't Really Care About Us. It presents a different side of Michael and perhaps adds some support to my suggestion and your entry. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Even though this is more than likely fake, I will admit it has been an entertaining thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

amraks

MisterMahound
Finally!, a rational explanation for the existence of the ear-piercing, simian screech dubbed "rap".

I knew it couldn't be a sincere form of music and had to be some kind of aural poison...

nothing is wrong with rap music. but there is stuff wrong with commercial rap.

And i love his simian screech description... very subtle

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Don't know why, maybe I'm nuts (lol) but it looks like he's filming himself in front
of a mylar mirror or something. The whole scene shakes when he moves.

Just a thought.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

iwilliam
reply to post by Willtell

That's a pretty scary story.

And who knows... due to its anonymous nature, it could be 100% fantasy. (If the author really wanted to blow some minds, they could put their name behind it. Confirming that they actually worked in the industry might buy them a lot of believers...)

It could be a clever, fictional piece written to point out the harm to society that some popular music can do.

The idea of it being 100% true? Now that's some truly scary stuff. And the sad part is, I don't find this all that implausible.

I think the author remained anonymous with this article to keep himself from drowning, falling, or overdosing by accident.

I find this completely plausible to the fullest. Watch this.

edit on 18-9-2013 by bigman88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

MisterMahound

Yes because associating an entire genre of music with monkey screeching shows how tasteful and clever you are... Your slip is showing.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yngvarr
Don't know why, maybe I'm nuts (lol) but it looks like he's filming himself in front
of a mylar mirror or something. The whole scene shakes when he moves.

Just a thought.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

Youtube's new motion stabilization feature. Makes screen elements wobble-morph.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This isn't the first time I've heard of this before. Specially the gangster rap from the 90's; I don't remember where exactly but I remember reading about music labels asking artist to rap about murder, drugs, gang activity etc... This was supposedly done intentionally to stir up the minority culture. Anyway I mean if you listen to rap pre 90s it was completely different. I'll try to remember the source but I've read it not just from one source but artist claiming they were reached out.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Guys lets not try and take my thread in to the race arena, I posted it because it caught my eye and because with some thought there's a an eerie sense of "you know what, this could be true" about it.

Music as we all know is purely about the cash, if you get entertained then that's a lucky by product to the industry as they only care about the kerching. Its not beyond the realms of anything that a group would to steer youth in to a key staged area where their actions are then used as a by product. Rap has long since been associated with anti-establishment activities, it wasn't its original path but suddenly there it was "Bleep the Police" and it was littered with violence, abuse to women, prostitution and rampant criminality, the notion that someone would engineer that and use it to create a secondary industry is not far fetched.

The youth of today are being weaponised and dumbed down, just visit any social media site and witness the vast number of incredibly violent but mindless video's of men, women, boy, girls, children all committing acts of criminality with some sites almost being a sponsor like worldstarhiphop.com being a major player.

Music and violence intermingled and clearly seen to entertain those making the video's and hero worshipped by others with constant chants of worldstar during their making.

As said originally, its not really my bag but that does not mean to say I've not seen this build to violent music, the fact a large group would then profit from it isn't lunacy, its most very likely.

To quote a very English phrase, "Where there's muck there's brass"
edit on 19-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join