It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Connors DOD whistle blower alledges MK Ultra control of Afro American Music

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dont forget this video, it does fit with this one as well!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Yeah only what was posted in the OP...

Robert Connors Officer Down Website

Does put a different spin on things.

Thing is the link does not prove anything.

The most it proves is that a man named Robert Connors was killed in the line of duty. The man in the photo does not particularly look like the man in the video so

edit on 17-9-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Openeye

Yeah only what was posted in the OP...

Robert Connors Officer Down Website

Does put a different spin on things.

Thing is the link does not prove anything.

The most it proves is that a man named Robert Connors was killed in the line of duty. The man in the photo does not particularly look like the man in the video so

edit on 17-9-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

Yes I agree, which is why I carried on looking.

Still to no avail. I will keep looking though.

OK I have found this on scribd

Its an email listing of DOD employees, about 3 quarters of the way down...

Robert Connors Other Director Senior Consultant [email protected]@defense.gov Fort BelvoirVA

Im still looking for more.

EDIT: And thanks for the reality check, I was getting a little carried away and needed a little slap back to reality.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 17 Sep 2013 16:53:25 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

SquirrelNutz
Two questions:

1) Is there ANY way to authenticate the MJ taping? Or, do we just take this guy at his word?

2) Can we authenticate HIM, for that matter?

3) Why does it appear that the interview is being reflective off of a huge sheet of shiny aluminum?!
(wavey/distorted at times)

Fascinating claim - I need more.

Well, I guess we'll find out something on Monday.

Either, we'll have more news to report, or an obituary.

yay

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This after a black guy murders 12 people in Washington DC?
Um….

edit on 17-9-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Thanks for the info. I had responded on the other thread that was posted after this one, but that has been closed. So I will respond on this one.

I am normally a very sceptical person and don't give into hoaxes, but for some reason this video has got me hooked.

Firstly, we must acknowledge that if this is a hoax then it is 3 people who have been involved in its production, not just one crazy guy. There are the characters of Robert Connors, Michael Jackson and Dieter in this production.

The voice of Michael Jackson is either the best impersonation of Michael I ever heard or it is indeed real. All the intonation of speech that Michael used when he was upset are being expressed here. If an actor, then this is a very darned good actor. I have listened to this many times and I am calling real on this being the actual voice of Michael Jackson in a telephone conversation never before heard by the public.

If that is the case then how did this guy Robert Connors get hold of such a tape?

Robert Connors is not some younger guy looking for attention. He is a middle aged man. He looks the real part. In all my video watching of CIA officials and FBI officials I can say that this man would not stick out as being different in any way. He looks the part and acts the part very professionally.

For a man to go on youtube and ask everyone to make the video viral if he is telling lies then he is going to have many many people hate him for such evil deception. He is also in possible trouble from Dieter for impersonating him.

On this basis I would at least acknowledge that there is something real going on here. I cannot see why a group of three people being linked like this (one of whom looking like an agent and a military man and the other being as gentle in voice as Michael Jackson) would go to such trouble to put on what would be a very evil hoax. All that for a hoax that will get you hated the world over?

I have seen many silly hoax videos and this would be the most impressive, well thought out and acted that I have ever seen.

My own instinct is telling me that there is some reality to this. This could be the real thing. I am taking this one seriously.

When I read commentary on line now it looks to me like the whole of humanity has gone insane. Its is becoming so extreme that people are just calling hoax on everything and everyone. In that kind of a climate we don't stand a chance.

We have got to start caring a bit more and not being so flippant in our attention span. To most people I think this is all just perceived as "entertainment" these days.

However some things are very real. What is the point if we are just going to call everything we see hoax and lies?

My opinion is that come the deadline set by Robert Connors he will not be releasing any more information. If he is what he says he is I think he is probably already in some kind of custody. This might be the only video we ever see of him. Most people will forget all about it just like they have forgotten Michael's cries for help. It proves that even if you are world famous name you still have no protection and you are still very much alone.

So if we treat Michael so then we are soon going to forget about a DOD whistle blower with a strange bit of Michael telephone conversation.

Do any of you remember Svali? She revealed a lot of info regarding the Illuminati. She has disappeared. People go on about it once in a while, but nobody knows where she is, if she is alive or if she is dead.

To most people all this is just titillation and entertainment. However, these players are real people. Sometimes they lose their lives for what they expose. If we value humanity we should at least remember brave people for brave deeds.

edit on 17-9-2013 by Revolution9 because: clarification

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Disregard. There is more than one bald Robert Conners.

edit on 17-9-2013 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You do realize "Afro American" has been labeled as a racist term.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
www.fbi.gov...

Honestly compare the facial features of the guy in video with the FBI Robert Conners. When you take into account what happens when you age the similarities are a little bit beyond eerie. The only thing that doesn't add up is the age, if its the same person he would be in his 80's right now and he looks in his 60's.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

He does favor the guy. The FBI guy is dead though. But (tongue and cheek) the guy in the you tube looks dead too. As if he hasn’t slept in years or just come out of the grave. Bags under his eyes to beat the ban.

He did mention some occult other worldly stuff, perhaps he is of the undead come back to tell us this stuff and warn us.

Or maybe he was in the thriller album, we aught to check that out.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just ran into this thread, interesting.
Vertical alignment aligns.
Normalized over the headsize and then eyes lower part of left ear mouth and nose.
Who knows.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And vertical also matches quite well.

Wonder what that FBI page said this morning.
Maybe we look at a dead man talking.
Or who knows, this is the action they took and that way that this appears a hoax.
Conspiracy is so funny,
You can never prove or disprove it exists, why did this guy not use a 720p sharp camera.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by puntito

The top line of the vertical comparison is floating over the right man's head. I don't think the two are of the same person, honestly.

edit on 17-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

that don't prove much.

that just proves that he has a symmetrical face and where his facial features line up with other human begins.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
New evidence of MK ULTRA? How is this new news? We all see the subliminal conditioning of symbols, mainly triangles and Satanism prevalent across most of all pop culture targeted toward the youth, sex symbolism, profanity, selling ones soul for material fame and fortune and contract with the devil, only way out, death.

There are a few saints that the mind programming could not condition and they tried to break free, only to be snuffed out when they tried to speak the truth or when they become a threat to the agenda of ignorance.
You don't think that all the leaders of pop today are really that popular do you? The numbers are manipulated.
Even Pewdiepie, who reached the record of the most subscribers pushes the agenda that gaming and staying in the state of ignorance is the zenith of consciousness.

MJ, Lennon, Hendrix, Marley, Tupac, Biggie, just to name a few who are in the music industry were so influential and held great leadership qualities and potentials to change the world were not to be tolerated.

Too bad MJ was sold out by his father before he even knew what this hell of a world was about, I still think he may have been the second coming considering the fan base, symbolism he used mirroring himself as Moses and how his music affected millions. They corrupted everything about him.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

How do you know the guy in the video isn't also a great impressionist? 3 people are not required.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

libertytoall

You do realize "Afro American" has been labeled as a racist term.

I'm just a little curious, who decided that, and by what authority?

i wasn't aware all black Americans have voted for a representative capable of making such declarations.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

sayzaar

He did you know. He said "beyond federal government, beyond this WORLD". Listen again

In my opinion I believe that he is referring to the satanist cabal inside Hollywood, the music " INDUSTRY ", and our government.

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about
All I wanna say is that
they don't really care about
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

"Will me , Thrill me
You can never kill me"

Are the lyrics right when this image appears in the video @ 1 minute

Acapella version you and clearly hear him say @ the 2:30 mark

"Were deep in the fire
I'm here to remind you"
edit on 18-9-2013 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Mclaneinc
Spotted this on a few places but its not from good sources and can't find a mention of it on here, but here goes..

Robert Connors expose the truth about the Department of Defence, Operation Sedgwick and MK Ultra. Michael Jackson audio recording at the end.

I don't know if this is a viral hoax but does look that way, it makes claims about the death of Michael Jackson and Tupac including an alleged call to MJ (there was a call at the time to MJ), he says he has more material and will release on the 23rd if they don't come clean.

Nonsense. who knows, not my field, you guys rip it up and make sense of it?

Small edit, someone at the Youtube (www.youtube.com...) account added this:

odmp .org/officer/3356-special-agen­t-robert-w-conners

edit on 17-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Well then it's fake. If he was for real he would have waited until the 23rd like he arranged
Ok will go back go watch
Thanks
ETA
Never mind it's the same one, no new info
edit on 18-9-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It just shows people only want to believe what they want; this guy SERVED for your DOD for over a decade, and people here are calling him a liar or full of it? What is wrong with you people? Oh yea. . Your brainwashed and live in fear. .

What he means by off world - is not aliens from another planet.. Its inner world, inner consciousness, DEEP within the human mind, where contact with the supernatural happens. Demonic warship, rituals of inviting these lower conscious beings into the body of the subjecct. In these cases it would be the; Micheal Jackson, Beyonce, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Nikki Minaj, Madonna, Brittany Spears, B.O.B, Lil Wayne, Katy Perry etc..

The list goes on; many of these people have already admited they have a "second personality" or even multiple personalities that take over them before their staged events (concerts or whatever it be), to give them the power to sing and dance like "superstars".

The only reason you disregard this informatin is because you fear what you cannot understand, or what you have no contorl over. The infformation is out there, you jsut have to go find it. But if your afraid to find something that is to deep, and involves the trruth about demonic warship and TAKEOVER, then be a sheeo and stick with the herd..

The truth is deep. And much harder to accept and swallow then the lies and brainwash you have lived in, your whole life. Society is a cubical, that is contained and constantly occupying your brainspace and taking your energy within that cubical..

Guess what? Theres an entire universe and innerverse (within your mind/astral body outside of that cubical. If you havent ventured deep into your mind, its because your afriad of what you might find there..

This speaker in the video, can you see he has black eyes? It seems like he was punched out, which clearly would of given him the "last straw" to release this information. He clearly shows that he is a bit afriad of what could happen to him if or when he releases the other files. The MJ clip at the end was pulled from the DOD!

Lets wait for a week form now, and we will see if this guy drops the bomb your waiting for... At least have his back, as he has had yours for over a decade.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join