It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Connors DOD whistle blower alledges MK Ultra control of Afro American Music

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Spotted this on a few places but its not from good sources and can't find a mention of it on here, but here goes..

Robert Connors expose the truth about the Department of Defence, Operation Sedgwick and MK Ultra. Michael Jackson audio recording at the end.

I don't know if this is a viral hoax but does look that way, it makes claims about the death of Michael Jackson and Tupac including an alleged call to MJ (there was a call at the time to MJ), he says he has more material and will release on the 23rd if they don't come clean.

Nonsense. who knows, not my field, you guys rip it up and make sense of it?

Small edit, someone at the Youtube (www.youtube.com...) account added this:

odmp .org/officer/3356-special-agen­t-robert-w-conners

edit on 17-9-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Any "whistleblower" who releases some information, then threatens to release the remainder unless the culprits "come clean" are full of sh*t. Just come out with it. I think in youth speak they are known as 'attention whores'
edit on 17-9-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Briles1207
Any "whistleblower" who releases some information, then threatens to release the remainder unless the culprits "come clean" are full of sh*t. Just come out with it. I think in youth speak they are known as 'attention whores'
edit on 17-9-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

Or in need of a little support from fellow "insiders".

Just because the world is full of attention whores, doesnt mean this is the case here.

Some people think their expressed thoughts and words actually show them to be intelligent.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Pretty hardcore claims.

Not sure how I feel about this one.

The audio of the alleged call was.... odd. The voice did sound a bit like MJ, but the quality kinda sucked, so I can't tell if minor discrepancies in the voice are due to that, or fakery. I also found the wording he used (alleged MJ) to be a little odd.

I will definitely be keeping my eye on this, however. Let's see if this guy keeps his word.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Did he say that entities from another world are behind it ? Sounds like a hoax to me. He would know full well that nobody would come forward with info like that if it were true, so like a previous poster stated, he would have said EVERYTHING in this video to ensure the info was out there.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

iwilliam
Pretty hardcore claims.

The audio of the alleged call was.... odd. The voice did sound a bit like MJ, but the quality kinda sucked, so I can't tell if minor discrepancies in the voice are due to that, or fakery. I also found the wording he used (alleged MJ) to be a little odd.

I will definitely be keeping my eye on this, however. Let's see if this guy keeps his word.

a phone call is 8 kbit/s – using speech codecs
a MP3 is arround about 128KB - 320 kbit/s the highest supported by mp3's

So when recording a telephone call you aren't going to get crystal clean recordings.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

sayzaar
Did he say that entities from another world are behind it ? Sounds like a hoax to me. He would know full well that nobody would come forward with info like that if it were true, so like a previous poster stated, he would have said EVERYTHING in this video to ensure the info was out there.

No he didnt, he said people above the government.

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between forces behind the government(bigger than the government) and aliens.

But hey this is ATS, I forgive you.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

amraks

iwilliam
Pretty hardcore claims.

a phone call is 8 kbit/s – using speech codecs
a MP3 is arround about 128KB - 320 kbit/s the highest supported by mp3's

So when recording a telephone call you aren't going to get crystal clean recordings.

Being into music production, I'm aware of the effect of low bitrates on the quality of digital playback.

(Though I'm not quite sure what you mean by the "a phone call is 8kbit/s - using speech codecs" line)

That said, I have heard fairly crystal clear audio from 320kb, and mp3s do exist below the 128kb range-- those crappy ones are where you start to get some of the distortions you hear in this audio.

And I have definitely heard legit phone taps where the recording quality wasn't that great. But this one seems especially bad. I'm not saying that necessarily means anything... just that it could. A clever hoaxer might have similar knowledge, and use a crappy digital representation to mask a poor impersonation.

Just looking at all the angles....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

He did you know. He said "beyond federal government, beyond this WORLD". Listen again

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

This could just be a rouse to get the young hip-hop crowd believing in their fake project blue beam alien invasion, also.

Boy, those people will go to no end to have people "believe".

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Excuse me dear sir, but what is an "Afro-American"? Is that an American with an Afro hairstyle? Did you by any chance mean to type African-American? Afro-Americans? Really?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Yeah, my ears picked up even more when he mentioned the influence of entities beyond this world...

However, I do have real doubts about this guy, for example he describes MJ as ''speaking of a government conspiracy to murder him''. And yet in the supposed recording MJ says ''it's not the government''...

I think this is a hoax but i guess time will tell.
edit on 17-9-2013 by paradisepurple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

sayzaar

He did you know. He said "beyond federal government, beyond this WORLD". Listen again

I listened again and I didnt hear him say anything about "beyond this world".

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yeah, it's at 2.34

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

paradisepurple

Yeah, it's at 2.34

Oh, so it wasnt MJ that said it?

I thought it was supposed to be MJ that said it.

In that case I stand corrected.

EDIT: If the world is being run by Satanists, then wouldnt it follow that they are influenced by forces "beyond this world". It really depends on what he means by beyond this world.
Spiritual forces, alien forces, or a bit of both maybe. Can only speculate right now, but yeah that does cast some doubt on this. But cant deny the guys credentials. Unless this is just another psy-op.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 17 Sep 2013 15:37:08 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Two questions:

1) Is there ANY way to authenticate the MJ taping? Or, do we just take this guy at his word?

2) Can we authenticate HIM, for that matter?

3) Why does it appear that the interview is being reflective off of a huge sheet of shiny aluminum?!
(wavey/distorted at times)

Fascinating claim - I need more.
edit on 9/17/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is definitely an odd one, the way the dude is talking at the start of the video sounds like he's putting it on, it's something about his voice, the way he's talking and even hand gestures.

The call doesn't sound like Michael, but rather a below average impersonation.

I don't buy it, but I do hope this can develop and that I am proven wrong...for the sake of humanity.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

But cant deny the guys credentials.

Is there actual evidence that this man is who he actually says he is?

If he has worked in government for over 20 years there is bound to be some information out there that can confirm this mans position within the DoD.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Openeye

If he has worked in government for over 20 years there is bound to be some information out there that can confirm this mans position within the DoD.

Exactly, I can't find a thing about him anywhere. Anyone else have any luck?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Bragi

Openeye

Exactly, I can't find a thing about him anywhere. Anyone else have any luck?

Yeah only what was posted in the OP...

Robert Connors Officer Down Website

Does put a different spin on things.

I cannot find anything on him, and not for lack of trying. So I take back that statement about denying the guys credentials.

I did find a few Robert Conners that did work with the DOD, but none of them were him.
edit on 20139America/Chicago09pm9pmTue, 17 Sep 2013 16:18:06 -05000913 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join