It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curing autism with MMS (Master Mineral Solution)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A friend sent me this video and i never heard of MMS before. Are members here who already tried it?

I googled it and it seems to have good effects also an other things then autims.
I would really like to know more but i don´t trust google in that. Does anyone here know more?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
how to make it

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
*edit* I was misled to MMS as "miracle mineral supplement" - which is a scam. Link
edit on 17-9-2013 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

*2nd edit* Waaaaait - it is the same

Scam! Quack!
edit on 17-9-2013 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Coincidently, Im experiencing some dental pain and have been swishing MMS and have actually had noticable relief from the throbing pain. We keep MMS in the house as part of our medicine cabinent. No idea if itis effective with other ailments. Good Luck!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

the problem is: sometimes when you hear so much negative things about stuff and you can find no one with bad experiences the industry tries to hide it.but i am not sure..
so maybe people here have some experiences..

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Well, I guess it's just a money-trap. Try it, maybe its working for you. Acupuncture worked very fine for the herpes zoster of my grandma, as a personal remark to "natural medicine".

Nevertheless, I wouldn't recommend MMS. To me, it is a scam.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

MMS is quite effective for a number of bacterial and even viral infections, but all the Chlorine is quite harsh on the body, not good if you have a vulnerable system, which you do in the case of autism.

Biologically, Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)works very similar, but isn't as harsh.

My wife has been very I'll for a number of years, root cause mercury and aluminium toxicity, with the triggering event 12 vaccinations in a 3week period before a round the world trip. The researchers always claim that the mercury and aluminium in a vaccination is not sufficient to cause problems, but in the real world, they are not administered one at a time and some people are genetically vulnerable. I had the same vaccinations, thankfully my genetic makeup seem to be more robust at secreting the heavy metals.

Recently the main complication has been a very bad Heroes Zoster infection. She has finally been able to shake it last week with 4 consecutive days of H2O2.

The research on H2O2 is also a lot more solid, which is especially useful to prove to other people that you're not insane trying these things, you just realised that the pharma dragon has no interest in curing anything, it only likes just lucrative symptom suppression.

While it isn't the only potential cause, autism seems to be closely linked to a genetic weakness in secreting heavy metals. Have a look at the GAPS diet and the PK protocol. My wife has had significant improvements using the combination of these 2 over the last 2 years. She was at deaths door 2years ago when we realised that allopathic medicine has faild and worsened her condition progressively until it was almost too late. I then started my own research on her symptoms, found the mercury link, found an amazing toxicologist that uses 99% natural means (she's very practical and will recommend allopathic medicine in very specific scenarios, but few and far I between as theyre mostly toxic in the long run).

Good luck. Improvement and even cure is possible, and it's a long slow road with lots of tears, learning and ultimately joy in the wonder that is life.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Another thing that has been core to her still being with us today and not committing suicide because of out of control fybromyalgia, has been her rife machine. From what I've heard from her toxicologist she also has great success with her autistic patients and rifing.

We bought an Fscan compact (Fscan.com), tad expensive but nice and portable, has a scanning function to find frequencies you need as well as 100s of pre programmed functions for various conditions (where the fact that they're German speaking is sometimes a bit obvious). We have found it a good machine, but their level of email support has been a bit iffy and slow. I hope they find this and improve it!

It works very well and I've also gotten into the habit of using it as a first resort for almost any ailment. Most of the time it has fast, noticeable results. And while it has improved my quality of life, it has made my wife's continuous nightmare of pain 100 times more bearable.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well, I'm in a psych program right now and will be specializing in Autism someday and unfortunately this IS nothing but a money trap. There has been no (lab related anyway) connection between this treatment and curing Autism. There have been many attempts like this in the past along with this also different metals and even vitamin treatments. None so far have yielded the results necessary.

What I will be attempting will hopefully make it easier to socialize the clients so that they can function better. I'll be using mostly behavioral methods and with this, that also means not relying upon the mighty drug companies for solutions to problems that the poisons don't fix anyway.

new topics

top topics

join